Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Ewing Tribute Video

Lurker

Nyk Logo My Ewing Tribute Video

Hey guys...I usually just post over somewhere else...but decided to pop in; I spoke to one of the guys from this website...so figured i'd sign up.

Anyways...my Patrick Ewing tribute video is well worth the time to click the link and watch...I think you'll all like it...it's pretty emotional.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If any of you want to talk Knicks, or NBA, i'm completley obsessed with both...my AOL/AIM sn is Knickplaya

-KP

Great job man, i saw it a month or two ago! Noticed you used a lot of footage from the standing tall film.. i remember when i first saw it, i dropped a few tears..

anyway, welcome to our forums!

The video brought a tear to my eye, great video! It is so great to see footage from when the Knicks were the beast of the east and Ewing is Mr. NY in my eyes and your video did him justice, geat job.

Wow thanks so much for that

I started following hoop as a Georgetown fan and still remember the day I became a Knick fan...the day Ewing went there...It was great to see all those old memories..and to remember when basketball really was important and special in NY. Maybe we never won that championship...but basketball meant something and those teams fought for every win...damn that was great.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

ewing33, do you know the standing tall video? it has a lot of his georgetown years.. very touching

No I don't know that video...how do I find it?

Default man

nice video man, I really miss big Pat and those great Knick days! I was getting teary eyed lol

Ewing33,

I got mine of Amazon. Its called standing tall

to bad it's from 93 and a lot of his great moments are not included, but it's still touching

Patrick Ewing would have easily been in the top 5 big men if he would have won a championship and put up numbers like his 89-90 year and if he didn't tear ligaments in his wrist he would have never dropped under 20 points in my opinion. Pat is easily one of the top shooting centers of all time and his athletisim was by far the top in the world. He is still my dream center...

Lurker

Just imagine if Ewing had Stockton

Default Pat Ewing Tribute!!??? What a Joke, YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

So, tell me ... how many championships did Ewing get for the Knicks ??? I believe the answer is ZEEEEERO!!!

How in the world can you say that Pat Ewing was a positive asset for the Knicks? Who cares what his stats were. This guy had no guts and was a total loser for the team.

This was a guy who refused to defer a portion of his salary when in order to make room in the salary cap (to be paid in later years) to allow the Knicks to make some much needed trades at the time (I forget for who, but it's irrelevant), because Pat Ewing had a clause in his contract that stated he had to be the highest paid player on the team!! This coming from one of the BIGGEST CHOKE ARTITSTS in Knicks history, who when called on to win the game missed endless shots from within the paint to help seal the Knicks fate as loosers. It’s no surprise that this other halfwit [The 1 and Only] is on the same page with this ‘Tribute’. In all reality this should be a tribute of CHOKERS who did absolutely nothing to help the Knicks win a championship. Let me guess ... you probably think Isiah Thomas is one of the greatest GMs in Knicks history as well.

Are you even a knick fan? Or are you some scrub typing on your mommas computer trying to get people mad. To me you're a joke...I can't get mad at your posts cuz they're so funny. Not only does any one not take you seriously but you are the joke of the forum. You're the guy baking cakes instead of playing basketball with the rest of the boys...you're the guy that hates on patrick ewing and dares to speak on this forum. I say we all take a vote and kick this barbie doll whore up outta here...

Default Say Whhhat?

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    Are you even a knick fan? Or are you some scrub typing on your mommas computer trying to get people mad. To me you're a joke...I can't get mad at your posts cuz they're so funny. Not only does any one not take you seriously but you are the joke of the forum. You're the guy baking cakes instead of playing basketball with the rest of the boys...you're the guy that hates on patrick ewing and dares to speak on this forum. I say we all take a vote and kick this barbie doll whore up outta here...
    LOL, that was good. I really am laughing out loud (Furreal) ... the baking cakes thing really cracked me up too ... LOL too funny ... Now ...

Please tell me however, what the hell did Pat Ewing actually do for the Knicks? ... and please don't quote stats to me. Stats are history and unfortunately that history under Pat Ewing did not include a CHAMPIONSHIP, did it ? I didn't think so. And why ?? Because HE CHOAKED !! Thank you very much. Now let me go back to mopping the kitchen floor.

And by the way, you and your whole damn crew couldn't stop my fade away jumper from anywhere on the court. In your face ...

In the immortal words of "The Pickle" ...
    I’m a longtime Knicks fan and I don’t know how any Knicks fan could come to a different conclusion.”

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Yet he is one of the greatest 50 ballas to ever play the game? I prove my case...