Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Ewing Tribute Video

Default You Really Are A Loser

What you prove is that you have no game. Talk about lack of reasoning. You and the rest of your sorry boyz on this site who do nothing but suck Isiah Thomas’s dick are nothing but a bunch of chumps. Stop dodging the issue like the girlyboi that you are and stop quoting stats to me. Like I said, if you could read that is, there’s no question Ewing looked good on paper. Try extracting your head from your ass and admit that Ewing did nothing but CHOKE when it came time to win the big one. The only thing he did for the big apple was choke to death on it at the foul line and little baby jumpers in the paint that even you or your grandmama could have made, that is of course unless I was covering you. I bet you think Donavan McNabb and Michael Vick dont suck too.

First of all I haven't heard one person agree with you...you need to get up off this site for real because you obviously haven't watched knick games for the past 20 years. Ewing is the only reason we have reached the championships in the past 20 years playa. Get your facts straight, and you don't want to hear the stats and that's well reasoned...because it's the obvious truth that states he's one of the greatest centers of all-time. Besides last time I checked there was 5 players on the court and Ewing wasn't the name on the back of all 5 jerseys. How about starks who blew game 7 against the rockets huh? Ooooo you don't remember that do you? How about the same patrick ewing who put up 24 points 22 rebounds and 7 assists against the pacers in game 7 and oh yea he made the put back dunk off of stark's miss...watch those highlights Ms. Brown. Before you say something stupid ask yourself before you state because like every other time...I shut you down like isiah pimp slapping your husband in his teeth....

what a great player

Originally Posted by MSG-THREE-RING-CIRCUS
    What you prove is that you have no game. Talk about lack of reasoning. You and the rest of your sorry boyz on this site who do nothing but suck Isiah Thomas’s dick are nothing but a bunch of chumps. Stop dodging the issue like the girlyboi that you are and stop quoting stats to me. Like I said, if you could read that is, there’s no question Ewing looked good on paper. Try extracting your head from your ass and admit that Ewing did nothing but CHOKE when it came time to win the big one. The only thing he did for the big apple was choke to death on it at the foul line and little baby jumpers in the paint that even you or your grandmama could have made, that is of course unless I was covering you. I bet you think Donavan McNabb and Michael Vick dont suck too.
    what's wrong with u, ewing was one of the greatest players ever and the leader of the knicks, ur 100% wrong of what u just said
    Last edited by IcEWaTEr123; Aug 07, 2006 at 22:40.