The Starbury shoes at a low price again next month

N

NYKnicks

Any chance that they are online? I might just order all the colors :p

rady

Administrator
Staff member
nah man.. i think they are sold just in coney island.. but expect them on ebay for about $40 soon haha :)

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
nah it says u can only get 'em @ that store 'steve & barry's' . the closet one 2 me is like 40 mins away. bet ur ass im goin...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Could anyone help me get a pair of two of them? I'd pay for them and for the shipping

Hey Guys !! Think I'll go get me a pair too !! Then I'll go out and stomp in huge piles of dog shit all across the city with them before going to the opening day game against Indiana, while I sit there and watch Isiah Thomas and his girl STARbury get humiliated!!

Last edited:
isn't this basically just another shaq shoe?

It's sad but i think it won't accomplish his goal to make cheaper shoes for ghetto kids...if u think about it it's very similar to the Shaq shoe thing..they're like 25$ and are sold almost exclusively at Payless and Target, notorious for bad quality and just plain snubbed by most people..plus in the hood the price matters...these kids want to be able to say yea i got me a pair of 100$ sneakers...ima prolly cop them tho but iono if it's gonna leave my house or maybe the gym

jimkcchief88

All Star
dandaman10470 said:
It's sad but i think it won't accomplish his goal to make cheaper shoes for ghetto kids...if u think about it it's very similar to the Shaq shoe thing..they're like 25$ and are sold almost exclusively at Payless and Target, notorious for bad quality and just plain snubbed by most people..plus in the hood the price matters...these kids want to be able to say yea i got me a pair of 100$ sneakers...ima prolly cop them tho but iono if it's gonna leave my house or maybe the gym
Yeah, but its the thought that counts. I think thats great he's trying to do something for the community. I had never heard of Steve and Berry's, but the closest one to me is in a very upscale outdoor mall. Good for Marbury!!!

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
MSG-THREE-RING-CIRCUS said:
Hey Guys !! Think I'll go get me a pair too !! Then I'll go out and stomp in huge piles of dog shit all across the city with them before going to the opening day game against Indiana, while I sit there and watch Isiah Thomas and his girl STARbury get humiliated!!

those r nice shoes, and their going to win opening night