Oct. 13 (7:30 p.m.) vs. the Nets at MSG.;
Oct. 14 (7 p.m.) at Philadelphia;
Oct. 17 (7:30 p.m.) vs. the Celtics at MSG;
Oct. 21 (7:30 p.m.) vs. the Celtics at Mohegan Sun;
Oct. 24 (7:30 p.m.) vs. the Sixers at MSG;

Oct. 27 (7:30 p.m.) at the Nets.

Allen

Benchwarmer
I'm cautiously optimistic about this season but we also have to be realistic. The Nets are the best team in the Atlantic division. If we want to win the division we have to get past them first and that is not an easy thing for the Knicks to do. Remember the Knicks were swept a couple of years ago by the Nets in the first round of the playoffs. Yes, we have a better team now but the Nets are still very dangerous.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Right now...we're definitely not a pushover team like we were for the past 3 to 4 years. Are offense is off the charts and our defense is coming along with the addition of jared jeffries. I think NJ will be looking to the left and the right as they cross the finish line this year.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
the raptors are a team to look out for, colangelo has definitly given the raptors a 180 turn and really boosted their roster in a limited amount of moves. t.j ford is arguably one of fastest players in the nba and the addition of freddy jones along with rasho nesterovic gives them athletisicm and size. also, nj has two good wing players with carter and jefferson but i think richardson and jeffries also has enough defesnive ability to contain both. o yea, and marbury is the "best" point guard in the world so im assuming he can match up with kidd. im not going to even bother to mention boston or philly

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Good point...but I think the raptors are still garbage because they lost their only perimeter/1on1 scorer in Mike James. I think we have a better team. But with NJ, Jason Kidd can't stop Marbury...period. That's why they always put kidd on an off guard or play him against a slower guard. The man can't play 1on1 defense...especially not on marbury. Marbury always killed him 1on1 and always will. You are mos definitely on point with jeffries and Q-Rich. I think they would give jefferson and VC a run for there money on the defensive end. Krisic is a paperweight and he's soft and he definitely can't handle Big Eddy down low. Who knows who'll play the PF spot for them but they really don't have anyone that could give Channing Frye big problems. NJ is our only competition besides possibly Philly. Other than that we better win or division.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
krstic has proven his post skills from last season and in my opinion can score on curry any day. do u remember that net-knick game when krstic shot 100% from the floor and got 20 something pts?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
But I also remember Curry almost fouling out in the first half because curry picked up 2 offensive fouls in the first half because kristic was flopping like a little girl because he couldn't physically match up with Curry. Besides he was hitting jumpers on curry because curry isn't fast enough to cover jumpers. Kristic's buckets won't be coming near the basket against curry...

ny3nyk

Rotation player
curry is a bigger presence than krstic no doubt about that...but krstic has an arsenal of offensive moves unlike curry who forces his way to the basket and tries to dunk it. in his first season in ny, since when did u see curry with a hook or a baby jumper?? however, i think curry will change all that this year with a full offseason to just focus on basketball and slim down. if miracles happen, jerome james is eating a salad right now

Finesse

Benchwarmer
Krstic has a nice game, but he couldn’t stop Curry with steel shoulder pads!! Eddy bangs him around when we have the ball, that’ll put a stop to those little weak-ass jumpers he’s so fond of!
I’m all for letting James embarrass himself, long as he bangs.
If Ason Kidd can beat us with his “J”, then Jersey can hang with us.
Philly is no threat, nor is Toronto, although the got slightly better, they have no bangers.
These Knicks are looking pretty good. The only people complaining about the Knicks’ offseason moves are the NY press. The other teams in the league are strangely silent where the Knicks are concerned. There’s a reason for that.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
All of those are excellent points. Jason Kidd cannot shoot period. He might catch fire every once in a while but other than that...just put a hand in his face. Kristic is good but his flemsy behind will get crushed against a motivated Curry. We all must realized...by the end of the season most of the guys were just going through the motions for the exception of JC, Nate-Rob, and a other select few. But for the most part everybody was just going through the motions. There is fire lit underneath the Garden now...if Isiah doens't improved ,he's going to be gone...which starbury doesn't want because isiah is his mentor. Steve Francis doens't want because this might be the first coach that confides with his style. None of the young players wants this because they know how fast he develops young players. So basically half the roster wants isiah to stay. Or for the most part the whole roster wants him to stay. So you know they'll play hard night in and night out this year to prove everyone wrong that they can bounce back and turn all the media's comments sour and also to make sure Isiah keeps his job. This team is ready for the long haul...