[Newsday] Shaq To Marbury: Let Your Play Talk

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Oh i definitly agree hopefully curry can step up this year. there was no team chemistry, but i still believe marbury is one of the top point guards in the league and if the knicks can play a team game next year, with all the talent they have they can make it far. Theres not to many teams that will be able to f*** wid tha knicks if isiah gets them playin together and marbury will be a big reason why. Hopefully that will get everyone including shaq to shut the f*** up. I could see curry averaging better numbers then shaq next year. The knicks have a roster that can match up with any other team in the league so haterz need 2 get off their D*ckz and see what happens next year

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I'm feelin that response! If you a knick fan stand up...if you're a hater stand down and stay down! Hate on facts and not your opinions. This team mos def has talent but the key word is chemistry. If the team has chemistry then we will rock the eastern conference...but if we don't then we're going to have to play off of just pure talent and that won't reap benefits...

wymm

Rookie
donchris said:
Steph leads his team to losses? That's below the belt. Shaq is a leader! No doubt about that, but Shaq never led a team with three rookies and five new players any where. Shaq also never delt with 40 different line ups. I read the article and I get Shaq's point. His point is that players should listen to coaches. But his point is one sided. In no way has Shaq so far spoken about the 40 different line ups. Phil never did that. Phil told Shaq things that would work. Also Phil stroked shaq's ego by making him the man so I don't know what Shaq is talking about. It's easy to listen to the coach when he says " Here kid, dunk the ball!"
I know it's below the belt, but 59 losses speaks for itself. I can't change that fact, but please note that I am using the past tense of leads. I'm pretty optimistic that Stephon will be able to turn things around now that Isiah is coaching the Knicks. Isiah will give him positive reinforcement in his coaching.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I see what you're saying but again...you can't blame 50+ losses on marbury or one player rather. It's just doesn't make "basketball sense". I would blame LB more than I would blame steph just because steph wasn't changing the lineup every game and causing havoc in the lockerroom. If you have to blame anyone...blame LB