How will the knicks do this year?

i think they've got a strong chance at the 8 seed. they've got a very talented roster, no one can deny that. It's simply a matter of getting everyone to mesh together, and i think isiah is going to be a better fit than isiah. This team doesn't need a great coach (LB) they need someone who can get them to buy into to playing with each other and turn this group of individuals into a team. Plus being in a weak division doesn't hurt either. I could honestly see NJ, phila or even our knicks taking it if isiah can really work some magic.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I can dig that. If Isiah can learn from all the don'ts that LB pulled off last year then he can be coach of the year and we can be on our way...

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
i hate the fact that jarred jefferies is #20. i mean cmon although its not retired, i didnt want anyone wearin that number for at least a couple of years..

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
H20 OFFdaHizZLe said:
i hate the fact that jarred jefferies is #20. i mean cmon although its not retired, i didnt want anyone wearin that number for at least a couple of years..
uhh oh... how long will it take to hear from the houston haters once they read your quote h20 offdahizzle... lol

the knicks have a good change to with close to 40 games.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Not long at all! HAHAHHAHA!!!!

Just joking. No, no Houston hate from me. I feel you. Your a Houston fan, that's cool. I felt the same whay when the talks started of giving L.J's number to Richardson.

I'm hoping they have a hell of a season first off. Then may be a number 7 seed. I'm one of those rare few that actually think Isiah and Marbury are underrated. But I dont want to start that again. Let's just hope the Knicks do it.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
Now that they got rid of Larry, i think they got their head straight and have a good idea of how there season is gonna turn out.
Personally, i want them to atleast make it to the the second round of the playoffs.
Lets just hope that they are are more focus thatn last year.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yeah i agree wid u donchris, people knocked isiah with indiana as a coach cuz he didnt make it past the first round but if he had stayed antoher year things wouldve been different. I believed isiah can be a good coach and get the most out of the current knicks roster while NOT clashing with marbury.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
BUT Isiah must enforce discipline and work ethic back into the locker room. Bu I think Isiah's arrival solved that issue. With this roster...all we have to do is show up every night. If we show up everynight we have a chance to win every game with the kind of talent we have. If starbury has a off-night offensively, then the franchise, JC, or J-Rose can pick it up in the backcourt while you have Frye and Curry as frontcourt options. If we play some defense and just play with some motivation I can see a .500+ team this year

Allen

Benchwarmer
Even if we do make the playoffs and it is a BIG if, it is very likely that we would be swept in the first round anyway.

Not being pessimistic just realistic.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Allen said:
Even if we do make the playoffs and it is a BIG if, it is very likely that we would be swept in the first round anyway.

So your saying that if the Knicks made the playoffs they wouldn't win one game? I don't know. I see that you're trying to be realistic but I don't think the Knicks would go that far just to get swept.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Allen said:

I believe it's do or die...we either don't make the playoffs or make the playoffs do some damage. We're getting at least one win. Getting swept in the 1st round is possible but not likely...