adw4real

Rookie
if jay z brings these nj nets to brooklyn

who will you be cheering for??

the knicks [who struggled last season]

or the nets[who led the division and who made it to the play offs]

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
Since I'm from Brooklyn I would go with the Nets, but I wouldn't give up on the Knicks. Im from New York, then I will support all New York teams.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Why would anybody care if they move to Brooklyn if you're a knick fan? Why? Why? If you're a true knick fan and the nets just moved in right across the street, it shouldn't bother you. Period. That's if you're a true knick fan tho...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
That's what I've been saying. Soon we'll see who's real. All this fire every one, get rid of the whole team talk ant talk of real fans. I can't wait til the Nets go to Brooklyn so we can seperate the men from the boys!

portega1968

El Cacique
The Nets can share time with the Knicks at the Garden for all I care... Knick fan 'till I die no matter how many losing seasons we have.

I'm a Yankee fan, not a Mets fan... Jets fan, not a Giant fan. Of course, we root for the New York teams against everyone else (well, in my case, I'm really a Cowboy fan). But at the core level, Knicks 4ever.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
COWBOY FAN HERE TO PLAYA! But yea it's Knicks or die. If you're a knick fan and you switch to the soft nets...then jump off the Brook Bridge...

JaboloPR

Rookie
Knicks. Are you crazy? The Nets will always be just the Nets to me. In baseball I'm a Mets Fan, not a Yankees Fan. In fact, I hate the Yankees except when I leave NY. In football and Hockey, I could care less because I dont watch those sports. I can still dislike a team even if they play in NY and get all the wins. In football I jump on the bandwagon. Same in Hockey. But I'll take the Mets over the Yankees any day, and I will definitely take the NY Knicks over the Brooklyn Nets any day. The Nets still won't have the Knicks' History or their colors. It's not not even a question with me.

d2319

Benchwarmer
Yup!

The 1 and Only said:
Why would anybody care if they move to Brooklyn if you're a knick fan? Why? Why? If you're a true knick fan and the nets just moved in right across the street, it shouldn't bother you. Period. That's if you're a true knick fan tho...

Thats very true. Even if they moved across the street from me. LOL