Robinson Expecting Knicks To Be Better

rady

Administrator
Staff member
As far as point guard Nate Robinson is concerned, the Knicks' slate has been wiped clean.

Considering the team's horrendous play last season and soap opera-like off-season, that's probably a good thing.

"It's a new year," Robinson said. "We have more hunger, more drive. We weren't happy with what happened last year."

The second-year guard spoke to youngsters yesterday during the conclusion of Knicks' summer camp at Basketball City in Chelsea Piers. Robinson emphasized the importance of hard work and perseverance. In a way, Robinson could have been speaking to his teammates. Hard work and perseverance are necessary if the Knicks hope to improve on a dismal 23-59 campaign and overcome an off-season that has been anything but ordinary.

More: http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/5382/robinson-expecting-knicks-to-be-better.html?rss=1

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
I think Nate is a good player and the the potenial to be a great player if the knikcs give him more time to grow and give him more playing time.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Nate deserves a chance next season hes works very hard to become the best player he can be and i love the energy he plays with. I would be mad if they traded him or any of the other young players for that matter.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I think Nate will get some minutes just as a spark off the bench even though we have that in JC. I would preferably like to see a francis, marbury, JC backcourt with Nate getting some emergency minutes. Nate will get his time soon but he still has some learning to do...