[The Journal News] Offseason no time to rest

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
If I had a daughter I would tell her to go jump on Frye right now before he blows up....lol

David Lee is always going to be one of my favorites, with his hustle Balkman is going to have problems finding any minutes.

After what I saw from Nate Robinson last season, I don't know. He pissed me off so much from turning the ball over, I was screaming at the TV everytime he touched the ball. I guess the only man that can make this dude workout in this team is Isiah. The kid got talent, I guess its all up to Isiah to put his vision to work when he got this group together.

Will God please help Q get over Brandy dumping his ass and his brother getting shot so that he can start making some three pointers like he should.

Will someone please find Malik Rose a chair so he can stop taking minutes from my boy Lee.

Wouldn't hurt for Curry to develop some kind of shot, every defender knows he can't shoot so just make him bulldoze over you and you be alright.

Francis didn't want to be here last season, hopefully he got his head together and is over getting traded already and ready to play like he knows how to...

Jerome James.....dude is there any possibility that this dude can stay home....I can't take him getting fouled out over two minutes.

Anyways, LETS HOPE FOR A GREAT SEASON !!!!

ny3nyk

Rotation player
everybody's gonna hate me for saying this....give jj another chance. he's one of only 2 pure centers we have and he showed flashes of brilliance last season. keyword: flash. its not a certainty he will improve, but everybody deserves a second chance to prove themselves before they get the boot, am i wrong? hell, atl got rid of boris diaw, just another international player who may or may not be a star for superstar joe johnson and look at diaw now. so, before jj avgs 20 and 10 for some other team (which i highly doubt though) lets just see what he can do with a new coach and a new season.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
ny3nyk said:
everybody's gonna hate me for saying this....give jj another chance. he's one of only 2 pure centers we have and he showed flashes of brilliance last season. keyword: flash. its not a certainty he will improve, but everybody deserves a second chance to prove themselves before they get the boot, am i wrong? hell, atl got rid of boris diaw, just another international player who may or may not be a star for superstar joe johnson and look at diaw now. so, before jj avgs 20 and 10 for some other team (which i highly doubt though) lets just see what he can do with a new coach and a new season.

Ahh when did James show flashes of brilliance last season? The only thing I remember him doing was nearly taking Marbury's head off when he went up for a rebound.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
iam really confident about this season becuz brown is gone and he was the problem for this season is going to be a good one

portega1968

El Cacique
The rooks' development was obvious during the vegas summer league... Frye had bulked up about 20 pounds, David Lee has developed a more consistent mid-range jumper and Nate is learning how to involve his teammates more. Balkman and Collins are solid picks that will shore up our bench. So there is hope with our young guns.

On the other hand, Curry and Jerome James better be ready... these two lazy fat bastards need to show that they deserve their millions because of their performance, not their potential. They should be waived if they dare show up out of shape for training camp.

I was hoping that Francis and Marbury would've gotten together over the summer to kinda sort out how they can be effective when on the court together... let's hope they find a way.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
im not the rainman so i cant exactly say which games jerome james played decent in, but i do know that he had a few games under his belt in which he scored and rebounded