Ime Udoka waived

rady

Administrator
Staff member
NEW YORK, September 11, 2006 – New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Isiah Thomas announced today that guard Ime Udoka has been waived.

Udoka, 6-6, 215-pounds, averaged 2.8 points and 14.3 minutes in eight games for the Knicks last season.

He also played for the representative of Nigeria at the FIBA World Cup in Japan, where he averaged 14.2 points and 5.2 rebounds.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Udoka who? oh yea well this isnt really that important. Im waitin 4 news on qyntel woods but i didnt expect ime udoka 2 last on the knicks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I was afraid of that, I got to like woods toward the end of last season. he finally showed some of his potential

d2319

Benchwarmer
^^Yup^^

MSGKnickz33 said:
I was afraid of that, I got to like woods toward the end of last season. he finally showed some of his potential

I hope he stays. I think he got better later on towards the end of the season. I hope they keep him!

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
well let's think realistically peops...if we get woods then that adds to the jam with Q-Rich, Balkman, Jeffries, and the possiblity of Lee getting some PT there. Woods is very talented but we don't need him right now...even if we do he's sitting on the IR.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
woods and udoka are just redundant players, we dont need them end of story. its not a very big step back, we can easily compensate with our 2 rookies

NYKnicks15

Starter
I expect a few person trade to happen and for us to resign Woods eventually.. In regards to Ima. Good luck in the NBDL or CBA. :)

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
I would rather have woods than ime becuz woods waz good at the end of tha season and he is very athletic and can hit the 3 ime could not do anything