ATTENTION fantasy.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Everyone that was in the fantasy league last year gets first dibs on our fantasy league this year.

The Knicks, The Hornets, The Suns, The Cavs, The Bulls are all on board from last year.

If you are one of the following teams/posters PLEASE get at me and tell me if you are interested in rejoining this year. THANK YOU.

The Hawks= knicksfan20
The Clippers= yearitehere
The Kings= datruth
The 76ers= donchris
The Grizzlies= peach_nyk_21
The Nuggets= aswitzer

AND if you are not one of these people and are interested go to the fantasy section and add your desired team name. And upon finalizing the teams I will contact you! thank you:)

NYKnicks15

Starter
hey guys! good to have you both back. need you to sign up at yahoo on our league and everything else will be picked at a diff time (dates).

BUT we will be doing the draft like last year.. over messenger chat to get everyone introduced and more active in the league. also to make the rules etc. that will prolly be soon 2 weeks before the start date of Oct 30.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Still need to hear from Starks, JJtheknick, and sxmarbury516 via yahoo messenger. Need to get the draft order ready please.

NYKnicks15

Starter
ONCE AGAIN I NEED TO HEAR FROM..
The Lakers= JJtheKnick
The Warriors= 20isacrook
The Sonics= Starks
The Twolves= sxmarbury516
The Suns= nykway

all before friday via yahoo messenger or I will search for others to participate.

I would like the draft order established so I need to know you are all on board & pick a number either 2, 6, 8, 11, 13, or 14.

THANK YOU

NYKnicks15

Starter
Alright 12 teams have responded and are ready for the draft tomorrow @ 2PM EST. Yahoo messenger dont be late. Official start time is 2:15=2:30 depending on how early people get there.

Hornets, Grizzlies, Bobcats, Celtics, Lakers, Warriors, Bulls, 76ers, Nuggets, Clippers, Timberwolves are all up and ready.

The Sonics and Suns have yet to respond in any form.

Now when I made the coded value system I intended on myself getting the leftover number but as tomorrow draws closer I am stuck not knowing my position making it veryyyy hard for me to prepare.

I need to know from the teams all ready who have their numbers and tell me what I should do.

Either wait it out and if they no show delete them?
Or have you all pic one of the three numbers left and the majority one picked is the number I get. Id like that VERY much if you dont mind.

so if thats okay with you please pick one of these numbers for me 2, 6, or 14. If we dont hear from the other 2 teams we will just move up everyone one position.

thank you and get back to me on here asap! :thup:

NYKnicks15

Starter
JJ why did you delete your team?!

If he doesnt reclaim his spot Ill need to find someone interested in taking his roster over.

NYKnicks15

Starter
they will be in there soon dont worry. I need to hear from the lakers or find someone willing to replace him before I do anything else.

NYKnicks15

Starter
thats fine. i drafted for you. if you like it its still yours if you want to quit ill find someone to take it. i did a good job i think :)

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
NYKnicks15 said:
thats fine. i drafted for you. if you like it its still yours if you want to quit ill find someone to take it. i did a good job i think :)

Good Job? I may get you to draft for me next season.