Lenny, Larry, and Isiah: All said that we had a good...

Big C

Benchwarmer
training camp. But we had losing records. And even to an extent with Larry we had a good preseason. What makes this training camp and preseason any different from the others?

Also does training camp and preseason really have a major effect on how the season is going to go?

Because in the last two years all we have been hearing is, "The Knicks Camp was a success."

So far I think Isiah might be on right track but I have wait and see. Can this team really build chemistry?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Of course you hear the camp was a success, you won't expect them to say "well.. you know.. things didn't went as we expected.. in fact training camp was as close to a disaster but i think we can get 20+ wins this season"

All jokes aside, i am really confident for this season. The waiting is over and this must be the breakthrough. If the Knicks will fail again, a lot of heads will fall, and even worse, Larry Brown will be seen as a good guy.

Isiah started with the right foot and the results appeared since the summer camp, with lee and balkman in a great shape. In training camp there was nothing but good news, except for jerome james' and malik rose's injuries. This preseason we should see if curry is what they said he is, and the francise-starbury duo in action under thomas.