Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preseason opener: Knicks vs Nets Game Thread

I like what I saw in this team but it is pre-season. They are having fun out there

I heard M. Williams looked pretty good. If he keeps up, I wouldn't be shocked if rumors of Kidd being available started flying around. Not that it helps the Knicks though. I wouldn't trade Jalen for trash, I say we just let a contract expire for once. I know alot of people say that fans shouldn't worry about payroll, but it does effect us. Ticket prices, and most improtantly salary cap. We need cap room to make a run at stars like Bosh Wade and James someday.

I have to admit, I liked what I saw. There were still too many turnovers for my taste and Curry still gets into foul trouble. I liked how the second squad played. Very nice outing for the team.

Though, I still don't like Francis starting over Crawford.

yea i dont know what to think about that either, crawford or francis im about 50/50 cuz crawford was arguably the best knick last year but with all the money francis is being paid....I think we just gotta wait and see how marbury and francis do playin 2gether but as far as curry yeah he did turn the ball over and get into foul trouble but its only the 1st preseason game. Gotta remain optimistic about him. Very impressed with balkmen, lee looked good, other teams r gonna begin 2 respect the knicks

Nice win for Knicks. Hopefully they'll cut down on turnovers in time. I was really impressed with Q. If he keeps playing like this, he definitely needs to stay a Knick. He also has to stay healthy though.

I wish that game against Philly was gonna be on TV.

yah 4 real man im pissed about that what is hockey on instead or sumthin? Well ill just hav 2 listen 2 the knicks on the radio and if theyre not on the radio ill follow it on the internet, whatever i gotta do

I choose francis over crawford for several reasons...he does more than just shoot and pass. Steve plays decent defense, he might be our best rebounder on the floor at times, he gets in the passing lane more, and he takes to the rack strong. JC can come off the bench with that scoring and energy spark that we're in dire need of. Money doesn't matter when it comes to Playing time...the best should always be put out there. Besides Crawford shot 1-8 from the field last night...I'm not feeling that at all. I'm also not feeling 2-5 from the stripe by francis but hey...he's more versatile than Crawford so let's see if francis and marbury can mesh so we can get the season on the road...

Nice to see Steve wearing a pair of white starbury's