Thread: ESPN gives no love

Default ESPN gives no love

According to Each and Every one of the Espn pundits...the Knicks will not make the playoffs...and actually, they won't even sniff them...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Thumbs down

I read that ****. The problem with ESPN is every one is on the same page and in this case they are all WRONG!!! The Knicks very well may not make the playoffs but they won't be as low as 14. I personally think the Knicks have a good chance to be an 8 or 7 seed but then again I am a Knicks fan. As a basketball fan and some one that reasonably understands the talent in the east, I can see the Knicks being a 9, 10 or 11 seed. In any case the Knicks will fight for at least the last play off spot.

The knicks could win a championship this season and ESPN will still find a way to hate!!
    lol

Hate to say it but, the Knicks are considered to be the laughing stock of the NBA. They have the highest payroll and little to show for it.

Default Oh, By the way

Originally Posted by Ewing33
    According to Each and Every one of the Espn pundits...the Knicks will not make the playoffs...and actually, they won't even sniff them...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Not only does Isiah Thomas suck, but Pat Ewing was the biggest CHOKE ARTIST ever. They should have tossed his sorry self out of town a looong looong time ago as well. The sooner you accept the fact that the Knicks SUCK and that ISIAH THOMAS is the reason ... and that NO NO NO they will NOT NOT NOT come anywhere near the playoffs, the better off you'll be. Trust me!

Default Ps ...

Originally Posted by donchris
    I read that ****. The problem with ESPN is every one is on the same page and in this case they are all WRONG!!! The Knicks very well may not make the playoffs but they won't be as low as 14. I personally think the Knicks have a good chance to be an 8 or 7 seed but then again I am a Knicks fan. As a basketball fan and some one that reasonably understands the talent in the east, I can see the Knicks being a 9, 10 or 11 seed. In any case the Knicks will fight for at least the last play off spot.
    Same goes for you girl.

maybe you can tell us all what has brown did for the knicks..
    btw, are you a raptors fan too?

Trade Icon

This cat needs to tell me why he can say that we are all IT **** suckers, while he is a LB rimmer?

is it nice to eat clevland stemers right outta the old blow-hards ass? How can you in one breath say that a HOF player is no good, while the same HO coach that you toss the salad of did no better?

If IT is so bad, what makes LB so good? All those times he had teams geat NEAR the finals, or maybe it's the numerous times he just couldn't get it done in the finals?

OH WAIT...... HE WON A CHAMPIONSHIP ONCE!! WITH ONE TEAM!!!!

That must make him much beter then IT, who has won more championships, is a 12 time all star, and 2 time all-star MVP.

Watch out for the corn in those stemers, you may choke...

Originally Posted by BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN
    Same goes for you girl.
    o my god this guy is back u r always wrong man

and the knicks will make the playoffs this year espn does not kno wat they r talking about

Not only does Isiah Thomas suck, but Pat Ewing was the biggest CHOKE ARTIST ever. They should have tossed his sorry self out of town a looong looong time ago as well. The sooner you accept the fact that the Knicks SUCK and that ISIAH THOMAS is the reason ... and that NO NO NO they will NOT NOT NOT come anywhere near the playoffs, the better off you'll be. Trust me!
    how r u going to dis patrick ewing y do u keep making new names for this site

The hell with espn.Most TV guys are usually ex pros who are either too afraid to take a coaching job and show what their made of,or arent respected enough to be offered a coaching job.If you notice,one of them will say something and the others jump all over it.The way they look at it,its better off if their all wrong than to be the one guy who sticks his neck out and is proved wrong.

Trade Icon

That's too true. It seems that ESPN is only happy when EVERYONE on the show agrees. Why not just introduce new ideas and let the stagnant ones out?

ESPN has no Feng Shui

Default Let Me Help You Understand!

Originally Posted by rady
    maybe you can tell us all what has brown did for the knicks..
    btw, are you a raptors fan too?
    I believe Larry Brown has a record of WINNING CHAMPIONSHIP(S!!!) and WILL BE A HALL OF FAME COACH!!! These are two things that Isiah Thomas will NEVER be allowed to say. What Larry Brown attempted to do was coach the mess of a team that Isiah Thomas is personally responsible for mismanaging to put together. Are you guy’s brain dead or something? The problem was that Isiah Thomas did not like LB's criticism and recommendation on what is (and will eventually be) needed to FIX the Knick's problems ... that being to restructure the multimillion dollar fiasco that Thomas IS solely responsible for putting together. There's no way Thomas nor Dolan could have gone with LB's recommendation because both of them would have had to admit to not knowing what the hell they are doing, which is painfully obvious only to the rest of the world who doesn't have their heads up their asses. The only thing that Isiah Thomas wants to do and the only thing that he is good at is to run around the globe spending huge amounts of other people's money while attempting to make big deal decisions while trying (I emphasize the word trying, I guess a better word would be failing) to act like an executive who knows what he's doing. He's a FRAUD!

I believe Larry Brown has a record of WINNING CHAMPIONSHIP(S!!!) and WILL BE A HALL OF FAME COACH!!! These are two things that Isiah Thomas will NEVER be allowed to say. What Larry Brown attempted to do was coach the mess of a team that Isiah Thomas is personally responsible for mismanaging to put together. Are you guy’s brain dead or something? The problem was that Isiah Thomas did not like LB's criticism and recommendation on what is (and will eventually be) needed to FIX the Knick's problems ... that being to restructure the multimillion dollar fiasco that Thomas IS solely responsible for putting together. There's no way Thomas nor Dolan could have gone with LB's recommendation because both of them would have had to admit to not knowing what the hell they are doing, which is painfully obvious only to the rest of the world who doesn't have their heads up their asses. The only thing that Isiah Thomas wants to do and the only thing that he is good at is to run around the globe spending huge amounts of other people's money while attempting to make big deal decisions while trying (I emphasize the word trying, I guess a better word would be failing) to act like an executive who knows what he's doing. He's a FRAUD!

larry brown is a overachiever, larry brown always went to a good situation, in philly he had a the perfect team, they had the MVP wit iverson, the six man of the year wit Mckie and the defensive player wit either mutombo or ratliff but the fact is they had two great big men and they also had eric snow when he was actually good, and i dont think i have to mention the pistons best line in a long time, do I?