KnicksOnline.com Roll Call

Broadway

All Star
1. Name: K.C.
2. Age: 70-80's baby
3. Nationality/Location: American, African American
4. I love the Knicks since: about 1998-2000
5. Favorite Knick moment: Larry Johnson's 4 pt play
6. Favorite current Knick: This is tough, this team is trash IMHO...but I'll go with THJR
7. All time favorite Knick: Sprewell
9. Worst move the Knicks management has ever done: Unbelievable question where do I begin....Uhmmm the Camby trade rivaled the Melo that rivaled the Curry trade that rivaled trade...take your pick
10. Best move the Knicks management has ever done: Acquiring Sprewell
11. How many games have you attended to: None hope to get tot the greatest arena on earth one day

Yorkie

Rookie
Hi Guys,

Firstly sorry for hijacking this thread but I don’t have permissions to start a new thread or use the search function to find a related thread

I am visiting NYC for the first time (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] time in the USA) in late December. I have grabbed a couple of tickets to see the Knicks take on Washington Wizards (never heard of em J ) at Madison Square Garden.

Ive got Section 107 Row 20 seats – anyone know if these are good/bad/indifferent?

Any tips for a complete newbie to MSG and basketball in generall.

Massively looking forward to it!!

Oh and any other NYC related tips would be grand.

P.s. Go Knicks!

tiger0330

Legend
Hi Guys,

Firstly sorry for hijacking this thread but I don’t have permissions to start a new thread or use the search function to find a related thread

I am visiting NYC for the first time (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] time in the USA) in late December. I have grabbed a couple of tickets to see the Knicks take on Washington Wizards (never heard of em J ) at Madison Square Garden.

Ive got Section 107 Row 20 seats – anyone know if these are good/bad/indifferent?

Any tips for a complete newbie to MSG and basketball in generall.

Massively looking forward to it!!

Oh and any other NYC related tips would be grand.

P.s. Go Knicks!
Those are pretty good seats. Below is what your view is going to look like of the court. Make sure you visit Clyde Frazier's restaurant on 37th and 10th Ave., it's a short walk from the Garden.

frank-20121205130647.jpg

rug

Rookie
Knicks individual ticket sales for November

Hi
Greetings from London.
Like a previous poster i cannot yet start a thread so posting here too..

Three of us are in NYC in November (from London) and am keen to catch either (or both) of the Rockets game on Nov 14th or Hawks on 16th.

My question is do i have to use re-seller sites such as stubhub, ticketsonline, viagogo to get tickets or will they be released direct by MSG via Ticketmaster? (no individual home games are available on ticketmaster right now).

Maybe i am too late and the individual tickets have sold out? or is there a future release date after season ticket sales are completed.

I have been to a few of the on tour NBA Europe games in London, but the atmosphere at MSG is what i am really looking for.

Any advice will be welcome.

Thanks

Rug

1. Name: Mike
2. Age: 32
3. Nationality/Location: British/Liverpool, England
4. I love the Knicks since: 1991-92 season
5. Favorite Knick moment: Houston sinking the Heat in playoffs
6. Favorite current Knick: Melo, not even a contest !
7. All time favorite Knick: The great Patrick Ewing
9. Worst move the Knicks management has ever done: Isiah Thomas, and every he did.
10. Best move the Knicks management has ever done: Bringing in Melo to get the franshise back on track.
11. How many games have you attended to: One in London (vs Detroit) have being to New York for our Honeymoon but it was summer time but still got to do the Garden tour

Tkf

Benchwarmer
We never had something like this before. The idea is to answer several questions about yourself, allowing members to get to know you better (and viceversa).

1. Name:
2. Age:
3. Nationality/Location:
4. I love the Knicks since:
5. Favorite Knick moment:
6. Favorite current Knick:
7. All time favorite Knick:
9. Worst move the Knicks management has ever done:
10. Best move the Knicks management has ever done:
How many games have you attended to:

Questions you feel like answering other than the ones posted

1. Name: TKF
2. Age: 100000000
3. Nationality/Location: Georgia
4. I love the Knicks since:1979
5. Favorite Knick moment: Beating Indy to get to the finals/ Allan Houston shot to beat the heat.

6. Favorite current Knick: none
7. All time favorite Knick: Bernard king
9. Worst move the Knicks management has ever done: Trading for carmela Anthony giving up all of those assets... Jesus christ!!
10. Best move the Knicks management has ever done: Acquiring Bernard king
11. How many games have you attended to: when I was still living in NY, I used to go to 5 a year, now living in atlanta I catch the knicks whenever they come

Broadway

All Star
Welcome a board TKF, we're glad to have you. I'm sure your contributions will be greatly appreciated. May the activity increase as we inch closer to the beginning of the season

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard, TKF, enjoy the ride! :)
btw, I lifted that restriction for new users so you'll be able to use the board just like everybody else, im thinking about doing this for the rest of newly registered users as well.

tiger0330

Legend
5. Favorite Knick moment: Beating Indy to get to the finals/ Allan Houston shot to beat the heat.

9. Worst move the Knicks management has ever done: Trading for carmela Anthony giving up all of those assets... Jesus christ!!
11. How many games have you attended to: when I was still living in NY, I used to go to 5 a year, now living in atlanta I catch the knicks whenever they come

Welcome TKF. I have family in Cumming. Lot of Knicks fans down in the ATL and like you most seem to be transplanted New Yorkers. Look forward to your first thread and posts.

Tkf

Benchwarmer
Welcome aboard, TKF, enjoy the ride! :)
btw, I lifted that restriction for new users so you'll be able to use the board just like everybody else, im thinking about doing this for the rest of newly registered users as well.

THANK you rady.. I look forward to some spirited knick discussion. I am a passionate basketball fan, so please don't take offense to how I may come off some times.. no harm intended.. sort of steven A smith hype mixed with a little bill simmons sarcasm... haha

welcome TKF!

rickjv3

Rookie
1. Name: Rickjv3
2. Age: 57
3. Nationality/Location: Oregon
4. I love the Knicks since:1969
5. Favorite Knick moment: Clyde taking over to beat the Washington Bullets after All-Star guard Phil Chenier punched Frazier in the back of the head.

6. Favorite current Knick: Rose or Jennings.
7. All time favorite Knick: Walt Frazier
9. Worst move the Knicks management has ever done: Eddy Curry.
10. Best move the Knicks management has ever done: Patrick Ewing.
11. How many games have you attended to: Decades ago, when I lived in the area, quite a few, now I'm lucky to catch them once a year when they come to play the Blazers.

cgeelan

Rookie
1. Name: Conor
2. Age: 15
3. Nationality/Location: New York
4. I love the Knicks since: Birth
5. Favorite Knick moment: Carmelo dropping 60 points
6. Favorite current Knick: Porzingis
7. All-time favorite Knick: Porzingis
8. Worst move the Knicks management has ever done: Hiring Isaiah Thomas as GM
9. Best move the Knicks management has ever done: Not much in my lifetime
10. How many games have you attended to: 10

tiger0330

Legend
1. Name: Conor
2. Age: 15
3. Nationality/Location: New York
4. I love the Knicks since: Birth
5. Favorite Knick moment: Carmelo dropping 60 points
6. Favorite current Knick: Porzingis
7. All-time favorite Knick: Porzingis
8. Worst move the Knicks management has ever done: Hiring Isaiah Thomas as GM
9. Best move the Knicks management has ever done: Not much in my lifetime
10. How many games have you attended to: 10
Welcome to KOL Conor. Thanks for the article on trading Melo, very well done for someone who is only 15.