Isaiah Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDotRaptors

Rookie
This General Manager of yours is dumb, he doesnt know what hes doing. He only gets gaurds. He only gets them because he was once a gaurd and he was good. So he thinks Gaurds are the only positions that can help your team. IMO this guy is a jackass.

TDotRaptors

Rookie
I am posting facts, not for your pleasure. Its the truth. people on this site brag so much that this team is going far. I see these guys coming in last in the East.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Haha, you're cute. And all these are coming from a Raptors fan huh? I mean, i could have understood if you were rooting for the Heat or something, but a raptor fan mocking the knicks? ah.. this is too funny =)))

TDotRaptors

Rookie
Im not trying to be funny here. The Raptors will be better than the Knicks watch. Isaiah is struggling to keep his job!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, i guess we'll be extremely dissapointed at the end of the season, while your team will be dancing in the playoffs

TDotRaptors

Rookie
At least we'll make the playoffs and have a future. Your team's cap space is maxed out. Toronto has the 3rd most cap space left in the NBA. That means we have room to sign players and make possible trades with unbalanced cap room. This season New York hasnt done anything with there team. Beleive me they will be on the bottom half in the NBA:shooter:

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
WTF who is this guy. The Raptors suck ass! You guys are the T-Wolves of the east. Name one guy you've got that's worth a damn other than Bosh. What's you beef with Isiah any way. He drafted well for you guys. He drafted smart players. In fact they were so smart they got the hell up out of Canada and off that shit team.

Knicks 4 life BITCH!!!

statements like thsi show very little brain power. It is like 2 race car drivers argueing over who's car will win the race.

We won't know until the race is won.

I have confedence in our new outlook. The old general is gone. And by old general i mean the crankie old man that was badgering our knicks into shape.

But then again without him, how would we have anything to spring board off of. With the way larry brown made thsi team look, the only way any human with an ounce of pride can go is up.

But now the Raptors, they do need some help. perhaps it would be better if you were to talk about WHAT your team is doing with all that cap space, instead of bragging about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

TDotRaptors

Rookie
statements like thsi show very little brain power. It is like 2 race car drivers argueing over who's car will win the race.

We won't know until the race is won.

I have confedence in our new outlook. The old general is gone. And by old general i mean the crankie old man that was badgering our knicks into shape.

But then again without him, how would we have anything to spring board off of. With the way larry brown made thsi team look, the only way any human with an ounce of pride can go is up.

But now the Raptors, they do need some help. perhaps it would be better if you were to talk about WHAT your team is doing with all that cap space, instead of bragging about it.

hahaha this is making me laugh. A new outlook? Your team hasnt changed one bit, with the acception of your rook and Calvin Cato. So now your blaming the head coach?? Larry Brown is one of the top coaches to coach basketball. Its not his fault, its Isaiah's. Isaiah has the right to say no to what Larry wants. Isaiah is a terrible GM, look at the team Larry had to come in with. Isaiah screwed the Raptors up before he left. What good rookies did he draft that were good? Camby, and Staudimire thats it. Isaiah traded Alvin Williams for Damon Staudimire........What an awful trade.

:flippa:

TDotRaptors

Rookie
WTF who is this guy. The Raptors suck ass! You guys are the T-Wolves of the east. Name one guy you've got that's worth a damn other than Bosh. What's you beef with Isiah any way. He drafted well for you guys. He drafted smart players. In fact they were so smart they got the hell up out of Canada and off that shit team.

Knicks 4 life BITCH!!!

This makes me laugh even more. Your dissing Toronto yet we have had a better team for the past decade. The Raptors are 7-0 in the pre season. What is the Knicks record? 1-3. So thank you for trying to come back but I think I've prooved my point.

donchris

Man you're talking out your ass more than Jim Carrey! Actually we are 5-1 but this is preseason and it doesn't count for shit. Raptors have always sucked. Even when you had Vince Carter we were kicking your ass. When's the last time you made it to the play offs? Have you guys ever made it out of the first round in franchise history?

TDotRaptors

Rookie
Man you're talking out your ass more than Jim Carrey! Actually we are 5-1 but this is preseason and it doesn't count for shit. Raptors have always sucked. Even when you had Vince Carter we were kicking your ass. When's the last time you made it to the play offs? Have you guys ever made it out of the first round in franchise history?

HAHAHAHA talk about sucking? New York has got kicked out by the Raptors enough times in the playoffs. Who said pre season doesnt count for shit? Basketball is basketball. You always gotta try. We have made it out the first round we made the conference semis, the year that phili got to the finals. We had a close game 7 against Philly too in tht year. Carter missed that shot at the buzzer if he made it we would of definatly made the finals. When was the last time Knicks made the playoffs and did decent?

What I want to know is when was the last time I CARED what a raptor fan thought about the knicks.

But what is different about this team IS THE OUTLOOK!

Let us look at it this way. LB may HAVE BEEN a great coach TO CERTAIN TEAMS. But for this team, at this time he was the worst coach. And it is known that DOLAN wanted LB brought to NY.

Secondly, When I was speaking about a different outlook I was talking about how the team has gone from always being wrong, to being told what they do correctly, along with what they do wrong. The outlook that the players have effects how they play.

IF NOT, then why would a player take time off when a family member dies? It is because they are down, and their outlook is not good. With a miore positive outlook things can get happier. If they are happier then the players will play better.

It's very simple psycology. And if you think that just getting money should be motivation enough lemme ask you this question: have you been 100% happy at every job that you have ever had? But weren't you getting paid for it?

But if you had a good time at work, and had people you liked working with then you would have a better job proformance.

Outlook changes everything young padawan.

But being a raptors fan I somehow doubt you understand the sudleties of psycology and the human experiance.

Last edited by a moderator:

donchris

Yeah I remember that. Wasn't that like 6 years ago? So basically that was the legacy of the Raptors. Making it to the 2nd round of the play offs. That was as good as it ever got for them. I'm not going to lie to you. The Knicks sucked last year. 2nd worst team in the league and worst record in 20 yrs. We all know that. This year the Raptors will not come close to play off contention. The east is strong and Orlando's going to whip up on ya asses. You guys don't have enough pieces. The Knicks do and will do well under the guy you hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.