Isaiah Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may have been bad in the past but thats not what im talking about. I'm talking present time and future. And im sure as hell that the raptors have a better future than the Knicks do. And we do have tons of Raptors forums. And they are wayyyy more active than this forum. Go ahead make fun of the Raptors but at the end of the season we'll have the last laugh. I dare you guys make an account on theses websites.

Ex. www.raptorschat.ca/forums
www.talkbasketball.proboards52.com

Well it seems that I have cut the heart right out of your mocking of us.

You have always in this thread said the Raptors are a better team then the knicks. You even said that they have always been a better team.

But now you are defeated with stats, and have to retreat to your forum where you can find back-up to your jealous arguemnt.

Don't hate on those that are better, emulate. the raptors should be looking at the Knicks (The better team for the past 5 years0 and wondering what they are doing that is better them them.

I know one thing, the Knicks are not sucking as bad!

in closing....

GO KNICKS!!

raptors30

Rookie
Who do knicks have. You have two hogs in marubry and francis, they just care about money, points, and crossing someone so they can be in the front page of the newspaper. Marbury is not that good, he puts up stats, but he cannot lead a team to the playoffs. You have a small dunker that is 5 foot 8 and can't play point guard. Nate Robinson is a small shooting guard, he can't pass or dribble. You have a great player in Channing Frye. Jamal Crawford is good, but he likes to take 20 shots a game. Get some new players, and you need to let go half your team.

I see you forgot to mention that Lee frye and nate all at some point were in roy contention.

Also you forgot to add that Balkman looks to have a great rookie year.

You also forgot to mention that Curry is in shape, has staimna and when he is left in the game can get 19pts 9 rebounds.

And who exactly does the raptors have other then Bosh who is going to show anything, anytime soon? I mean You jst mentions players on our team that look like they have a chance to do good. Who do you have on the raptors who is gonna show promise other then Bosh?

I see you forgot to mention that Lee frye and nate all at some point were in roy contention.

Also you forgot to add that Balkman looks to have a great rookie year.

You also forgot to mention that Curry is in shape, has staimna and when he is left in the game can get 19pts 9 rebounds.

And who exactly does the raptors have other then Bosh who is going to show anything, anytime soon? I mean You jst mentions players on our team that look like they have a chance to do good. Who do you have on the raptors who is gonna show promise other then Bosh?

Why do you bother comparing each woes to the neighbour next door? both NYK and TOR teams need to improve a lot, there is no point looking to teams other than teh ones making the playoffs.

The Raptors must avoid ALWAYS letting talent go (T-Mac, Vince, CVillanueva etc) and always trying to rebuild.

The NYK must keep from getting bad asses and their bad contract..I mean...kick Isiah out!! NOW!

WiL8000

Rotation player
The Raptors have cap room, that's great, but they won't be the only team in that situation. Any free agent who's talented would probably pick Orlando or Carolina before Toronto, not that your city isn't nice I like Toronto, but that's just reality. The Raptors have some good young players that could pan out. You guys had the chance to have both Vince Carter and TMac playing on the same team though and the Raptors messed that up. Zo bailed so fast I almost forgot he was on Toronto.
When the Knicks veterans' contracts begin to be up, the young guys will start coming into their own and should be able to bring the Knicks back were they should be. All the Knicks need to do is let these remaining contracts expire over the next few years and there shouldn't be a problem with cap room. Plus, this is a big one, they can more than afford it!

TDotRaptors

Rookie
Why do you bother comparing each woes to the neighbour next door? both NYK and TOR teams need to improve a lot, there is no point looking to teams other than teh ones making the playoffs.

The Raptors must avoid ALWAYS letting talent go (T-Mac, Vince, CVillanueva etc) and always trying to rebuild.

The NYK must keep from getting bad asses and their bad contract..I mean...kick Isiah out!! NOW!

The Raptors didntloose Villeneuva because he wanted to leave, we traded him, he wanted to stay. But we got TJ Ford, we needed a gaurd. Thats exactly what i mean at the end KICK ISAIAH OUT!

NYKnicks15

Starter
im not saying im high up in the world of basketball but from the ppl i know.. Charlie wanted to stay in Toronto.. he thought him and Bosh could be the next twin towers.. so for you to say he wanted to leave is upsurd..

btw, TJ Ford was a great pick up.. i hope his body lasts two more seasons tho.

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
Yeah I remember that. Wasn't that like 6 years ago? So basically that was the legacy of the Raptors. Making it to the 2nd round of the play offs. That was as good as it ever got for them. I'm not going to lie to you. The Knicks sucked last year. 2nd worst team in the league and worst record in 20 yrs. We all know that. This year the Raptors will not come close to play off contention. The east is strong and Orlando's going to whip up on ya asses. You guys don't have enough pieces. The Knicks do and will do well under the guy you hate.

donchris, that raptors guy is bananas. the only reason the raptors beat the knicks that year is because camby's sister got raped and he was never there mentally. plus camby missed time on the court. wasn't larry johnson also injured? i think that raptor guy is just trying to be a smart a$$ and we're all playing into his hands...

TDotRaptors

Rookie
You can call me all you want but you guys are boosting the Knicks WAY to much. I don't care about your feelings im not hear to please you. I'm hear to talk basketball.

JamesM

Benchwarmer
All due respect,but what do you expect? Its a knicks forum,we re knick fans,are we not meant to be optimistic and boost the team we love? Your entitled to your opinion,and a little trash talk never hurt anyone.But hating on the knicks CONSTANTLY is not "talking basketball".

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
With TJ Ford you always gotta ask yourself...how many games is he going to play in?

Vince Carter got the hell out of TOR and for good reason...got tired of playing by himself and getting burnt out night after night. Now that he is in NJ Vince has become a more complete player of the game, as opposed to just the scorer.

TMac also got the hell out of TOR when he had the chance as well...granted he went to ORL under the assumption Grant Hill was going to be healthy and that could've been one hell of a dynamic duo if that would not have happend. Now hes in Houston with Ming...and they have a much better total "team" so they have a good shot making the playoffs.

Dont think for a second that Chris Bosh is really going to stay in TOR...Id bet once his contract runs out he's going to go Cleveland and play with Lebron...maybe even go Washington...you know a team that is in contention atleast.

Most European players that are drafted so highly 1-10 do not pan out...proven fact in the NBA. Go all the way back to the 91 draft till now...must of the European players are busts when compared to the homegrown talent.

Yeah the KNICKS are shitty right now we all know that, and they do have "PBCS" (piciking up bad contract syndrome). But that will soon all go away...yes Marubry has never led a team to the playoffs and won but even the sun shines on a dog's ass. So in a weak eastern conference we shall see.

Heat, Bulls, Pistons, Cavaliers,Wizards,Nets should all make the playoffs...question is who are going to be the last 2 teams 7,8 ...

I think it'll be the Celtics for spot #7

So whose #8?

We'll just have to wait and see..

Wake Up People

All due respect,but what do you expect? Its a knicks forum,we re knick fans,are we not meant to be optimistic and boost the team we love? Your entitled to your opinion,and a little trash talk never hurt anyone.But hating on the knicks CONSTANTLY is not "talking basketball".

Isn't that all the more reason why Knick fans should be completely trashing the guy who is single handedly responsible for putting together the worst team in Knick’s franchise history, not to mention having completely mismanaged the team financially as well as having screwed them completely over in the draft - past and future?? This is the same guy who proved that he can take a team, i.e. The Toronto Raptors and run them into bankruptcy.

All I have to say is this - how long would anyone with a spending vs success record such as what Thomas has [mis] managed to accumulate last working for George Steinbrenner, or anywhere else for that matter?

It didn’t take Toronto or Indiana long to wise up and get rid of his dumb ass.

Attn: Forum Queers

ooh.. how sweet, the forum whore is back :drink:
you two guys are getting along so good.. don't you wanna get a separate room *cough" forum? :comfort:

Evidently you and your girly forum friends are not embarrassed, or just too stupid to want to suck Thomas's dick in public.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm.. although you don't deserve any serious reply from me or from any other member of our girly forum (which you seem to love so much since this is the 10th time you register), i will say this:

Ever since you first came, i don't recall any of us to keep talking about Isiah and how great he did, as a matter of fact, we were discussing the whole team. But you my friend, seem to have nothing else to talk about but our coach..

(speaking os sucking Thomas's dick)

He's just made because now the Knicks are going to play better.

Last year we had sugnifacan ponts where the great LARRY BROWN did the stupidest things EVER to poison a franchise.

We win a six game streak. then we loose one game and DAVID LEE sits out for like the next 20 games. If Lee would have been able to play then what we see from himnow, what we saw from him in those 6 games we would have seen regulkarly. but the great oach LARRY BROWN didn't play him.

One wonders what flavor of poison to a franchise that is.....

Then there is Frye. Why did Frye go from being the number two rookie of the year and suddenly he is playing less minutes. Then he is playing the back up of the pre tense that he is bing sheilded from the media nad presure by his coach. Yeah right. that kid and his parents were ready and so is he.

So you add both of that into the fact that THEY are both going to play more minutes, and consistantly now we ar guarenteed to win more games.

GUARENTEED!

All it is gonna take is some PATIENCE FOLKS!

Correction

Hmm.. you my friend, seem to have nothing else to talk about but our coach..

Let me correct you, that would be me with nothing better to do than talk about the GM, the owner and the coach - all two of whom SUCK and are the sole reason why the Knicks suck. Without the two stooges running the organization we would not be wasting time wondering why the Knicks suck and why they will again NOT come close to making the playoffs for yet another season after having spent a gazillion dollars on nothing but a bunch of ghetto ballers. You people are delusional. Get a brain loser. Go root for the Nets or better yet the Liberty. By the way, $tarbury SUCKS too.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Why are we talking about the raptors? Dag I've been gone far too long I guess if we have people talking about the raptors. Last time I checked V-Carter, Mike James, T-Mac, and everybody else got the heck up outta there. No offense...yes the knicks have plummeted but we are nowhere as bad as the Raptors. Look at our roster and our coach and look at your roster and your coach and tell me that you don't agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.