Anthony strikes back

rady

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't appear that the war of words between Isiah Thomas and Greg Anthony will cool off anytime soon.

Former Knicks guard Anthony, who caught flak from Thomas over his sharp criticism of the Knicks' April draft, said yesterday that Thomas' recent response to him was "not worth commenting on."

But Anthony added fuel to the dispute by questioning the Knicks' leadership and saying, "I don't know that they're good enough" to save Thomas' job.

http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/5575/espns-anthony-takes-another-shot-at-isiah.html
This is not just an attack towards Thomas, but a direct attack to all players.

If Isiah is smart enough, he will let Greg talk, and mind his business, doing what he is supposed to do. He really doesn't have to answer anything to what this guy has to say.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I think it's good that the knicks players read all this negativity about them and isiah and use it as fuel to beat the shit out of teams and prove everyone wrong

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I think Isiah accomplished what he wanted to when he responded to Anthony the first time. Hopefully the Knicks will soon make Anthony eat those words.

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Think i said this in an earlier post,but Isiah should just let this one go.Wait and see how the season goes,then hopefully if everything goes well,completely blast greg anthony.Im sure theres plenty more things Isiah could use against him.Greg Anthony has no legacy with the knicks and is just tryin to make a name for himself with these comments.Thomas shoulnt give this idiot the publicity hes looking for by keeping this feud going.