wanna see a game live

Hi,

I'm travelling to Italy and at the end of November I'll be in NY for vacation for about 1 week. While I am there I'd like to see a game Live at the Madison Square garden so much.

Can anyone help me with the ticket?

Thanks

JamesM

Benchwarmer
You can try and order them online from nba.com ,last season i got some on gameday at the gardens ticket office,but try buying them online first just to be certain.

You can try and order them online from nba.com ,last season i got some on gameday at the gardens ticket office,but try buying them online first just to be certain.

ok i'll try
does anyone of u here go to see the knicks? it would be nice to go in company

anyway i wrote the the knicks.com let's hope they write me back

Last edited:

JaboloPR

Rookie
you can go to ticketmaster.com and buy them through there. Other than that, you can try the box office at Madison Square garden. nyknicks.com also redirects you to the ticketmaster website.

you can go to ticketmaster.com and buy them through there. Other than that, you can try the box office at Madison Square garden. nyknicks.com also redirects you to the ticketmaster website.

none here follows the kicks at the madison?
would like to go in company of some1

Save Your Money

Hi,

... I'd like to see a game Live at the Madison Square garden ...
Can anyone help me with the ticket? ...

Save your money until they FIRE Isiah Thomas and restructure the mess of a team he's put together. Check back in oh lets say sometime after the all star break, which the Knicks will also have no one playing in.