GAME THREAD - 11/4/06 - 7:30pm - Knicks vs Pacers

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Saturday, November 4th, 2006
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (1-1)
3325.jpg
3099.jpg
3417.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg

FRANCIS---MARBURY---RICHARDSON---FRYE---CURRY
vs
pacers_logo.gif

INDIANA PACERS (1-1)
3528.jpg
3210.jpg
3268.jpg
3943.jpg
3120.jpg

TINSLEY---S.JACKSON---A. HARRINGTON---GRANGER---J. O'NEAL

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Pacers Team Stats
Pacers Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
First test from MSG.
Both of teams have split the first 2 games, but the Knicks could have a real problem in the defense. Very poorly played in the first 2 games, and especially a dissapointing Eddy Curry who had only 2 rebounds last night, and a Channing Frye that has a real problem with finalizing the plays.

BTW, does anyone knows if WFAN airs the games? Just discovered today that i can get it online and i'd stay awake for that..

ny3nyk

Rotation player
you can watch the game online? can i have more details on that? anyway the knicks have been pourous in defense but their offense has been great, just running and easy buckets. i hope eddy curry can contain j.o and the knicks can outrun the pacers

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Hopefully they can find a way to win this game. Hopefully Curry will have a big game. He should be able to push J. O'Neal around in the paint. We'll see. Frye needs to start stepping up now. He can only go so long before Lee takes the starting spot from him.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
go d lee

Hopefully they can find a way to win this game. Hopefully Curry will have a big game. He should be able to push J. O'Neal around in the paint. We'll see. Frye needs to start stepping up now. He can only go so long before Lee takes the starting spot from him.

from watching the first 2 games id say david lee is gonna be something special. hes always around the ball and is by far the best rebounder the knicks have. i love channing but hes gonna need to be a lot more agressive if hes gonna hold off david for much longer. no worrys its only 2 games. future looks bright for nyk

naterob4

Benchwarmer
contain harrington

al harrington killed the knicks last year with the hawks. q and david are gonna have to lock down on him. no way crawford can guard him . its gonna be nice when jared jeffries is back

Last edited by a moderator:

Allen

Benchwarmer
I hope the knicks can win this game. The "fire Isiah" chants will begin in earnest at MSG and it doesn't get any easier. After this game we have San Antonio next. So much for being optimistic about a fast start.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
you can watch the game online? can i have more details on that? anyway the knicks have been pourous in defense but their offense has been great, just running and easy buckets. i hope eddy curry can contain j.o and the knicks can outrun the pacers

WFAN is a radio station.. that's the best i can hope for..
www.radiomat.com

rady

Administrator
Staff member
5 minutes left from the first quarter, Pacers lead 16 to 8.. Marbury already has 2 TOs

rady

Administrator
Staff member
2 minutes left of the 3rd quarter, knicks led by 8 (73-65)
Steve Francis is excelent so far with 19 pts, 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 steals, Curry improved since l;ast game and he's now with 18 points and 6 rebounds while Richardson has scored just 11
On the other side, Harrington (26 pts) and Tinsley (13 assists) are killing us.

BallHead

Benchwarmer
The precipice is sight.

Boy!!!....I'd like to see Isaiah coach his way out of this one.

Francis getting cheers..Marbury getting booed.

Why is the bench out playing the starters?

We are so close to the cliff that one wrong move and say good bye to IT by Christmas.

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Marbury got some rough time from the crowd last night.Deserved though.1 for 9??what a joke. He turned the ball over God knows how many times.Isiahs never gonna bench him though. If he plays that way against Tony Parker we re gonna get destroyed monday night.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Steph was gonna get booed sooner or later. Lets hope this motivates him, as well as the rest of the team, against the Spurs.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
wat is up with crawford he missed a wide open3 that would giv the knicks momentum, he is doing horrible this season except for that steal against memphis