GAME THREAD - 11/8/06 - 9:00pm - Knicks @ Nuggets

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

9:00 PM, Saturday, November 8th, 2006
Pepsi Center, Denver, CO

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (1-3)
3099.jpg
3407.jpg
3417.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBURY---CRAWFORD---RICHARDSON---FRYE---CURRY
@
nuggets_logo.gif

DENVER NUGGETS (0-2)
3331.jpg
3835.jpg
3706.jpg
3400.jpg
3084.jpg

MILLER---JR SMITH---ANTHONY---MARTIN---CAMBY

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Nuggets Team Stats
NuggetsTeam Notes

TV: MSG, NBALP
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Last edited:

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I really hope Denver doesn't end their winless streak against Knicks. If Francis doesn't play, Crawford is supposed to start.

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Massive game for us.Even though its still early we cant afford to go 1-4 heading to texas to play houston and the spurs. Really hope Francis is ready,even if its just a limited role he plays.Been impressed with his attitude so far this season.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I expect Frye to break out of his shooting slump this game.

Rumors have been going around that JC is not happy because he feels he should be starting - with francis out tonight - look for JC to have a big game

After the shakeup by isiah benching the starters after halftime - watch for the starters to come out this game with energy and play hard.

the knicks will win this game by 6pts.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i'd rather crawford to start over david lee because of the match up with carmelo who is quicker than he is. frye better step up this game, and seeing how isiah said he'll "bench anyone", frye is no exeption. look for marbury to also get his groove back. this should be a w.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Great win for Knicks. They are starting to play some defense. Hope it continues.
Crawford really looks like he wants to keep the starting spot. We'll see what happens when Francis comes back. It wouldn't hurt to have them compete for the start.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
wow huge win tonight. couldnt go 1-4 with the tough games ahead. crawford has proved to be clutch and when hes on fire hes unstopable. curry and frye better pick up there games or i think theres a chance that maybe they go in a package deal somewhere? maybe minnesota? either way huge game tonight jeffries is really gonna help when he gets back

BallHead

Benchwarmer
GREAT Game

This was a huge win for the Knicks. Huge win for Isaiah. Two things we know about our NYK: 1) They got a great bench and a lot of dept. 2) They're going to play until the end. These are good qualities to have.

Steph is playing totally unselfish. I am amazed. If he continues on this road he is going to find the right balance between passing/attacking.

Curry played through the foul trouble and came up big with a nice assist to Steph.

The heros: Lee, Balkman, Richardson, Robinson, Rose

The ZONE-MAN: Crawford

Frye is feeling horrible and is totally uncomfortable on the floor. I hope that he can work through whatever is wrong. I don't see him starting at PF much longer. He'll most likely be moved to back-up center.

JamesM

Benchwarmer
What a game. The knicks showed A LOT of heart to pull this one back.Same as the spurs game on monday,they erased a big lead.Never a dull moment with the knicks,gotta love it.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
wow amazing game the knicks r way different from last season, last year they would of just lost this game by double digits but they comebak and win they r making the playoffs