Thread: The Official Countdown Until Isiah's Gone thread

Hybrid View

Default The Official Countdown Until Isiah's Gone thread

the bad part about being on the hot seat is that no one cares about "moral victories", Zeke. To starving fans, 2-6 is just the start of another putrid record.

Lets take bets on how many more Losses the Knicks need to get Isiah fired, and very possibly black listed in the NBA for the rest of his career. I really think other teams would rather touch "Strawburry" before they gave Thomas the keys to a franchise after this debacle.

I say, 23 more losses, and this fool is done. (Or 15 games under .500)

Don't expect any trades. Thomas doesn't have any room to worry about tweaking the roster. And no team would be interested in Steve or Steph after the way they have been playing anyway, esp with those mega franchise killing contracts. We're stuck with this trash for another season.

But who should be our new coach?? I have 3 choices:

1. Stan Van Gundy - he's got that us against them thing going on
    2. Chuck Daily - don't laugh, Look at Jim Leyland and the Tigers
    3. Rick Pittino - Another round for him maybe??

4. Rudy T -???????

Id love to see a Knicks legend,somebody like Ewing or Starks get a shot at it.Im Voting for my all time favorite,John Starks to get a shot.He comes in trades Marbury,they retire #3 for the new coach and the knicks go crazy.Very unrealistic i know,but who cares.That or Rudy T would be cool.

Starks used to be a college basketball coach after he retired. I luv him more than anyone, but i don't think he be an NBA level coach. He'd be too tempted to run out on the court himself half the time lol. What about CLYDE??? I', gona buy his book today after work

Funny you should mention books,im actually reading Starks one at the moment.I thought i loved this guy before,But reading what he came from,its unbelievable how he turned out.The guys an absolute legend.Have you read it? Clydes not a bad call.I just think taking things in a totally different direction might not be a bad thing.Give the fans and players a coach with some old school Knick values,anythings better than the way things are at the moment,cant get any worse.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Thumbs down

It's still early. If these guys go on a ten game winning streak all of this will be forgotten.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

By the way. John Starks sucks ass!!!!!!
    Remember the Houston/Knicks final. Mr I can't shoot because I trip over my feet and turn over the ball.

Originally Posted by donchris
    It's still early. If these guys go on a ten game winning streak all of this will be forgotten.
    Still at your fluff-pushing worst Don Chris? The team is still undisciplined, never guards the perimeter, except for Richardson. Curry scores more and rebounds a bit better, but not good enough, and is still a piss-poor defender. crawford has regressed since his spectacular end of last season.
    Richardson and Lee are the only definite positives on this team. Balkman is way too inconsistent on both ends of the floor to call him a positive yet. Forget about your lover Starbury. He has played with no energy and with zero perimeter defense. This team wins at very best 35 games this year. That is what I had predicted they would win this year with LB at the helm. That is because they are getting to know each oters play. But it is rare this team plays 4 quarters of good ball. The Grizzlies win was not only ugly but against the most injury-plagued team in the NBA. It means nothing as a tool to determine any progress the team has made.
    Last edited by os2wiz; Dec 06, 2006 at 19:15.