Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Official Countdown Until Isiah's Gone thread

Default Ok..

I've had enough with all this. Next post that will attack other member's race, dignity, sexual preferences or provenance will get its author a one week ban!
    Stay on topic, we're on a frickin forum not on a soccer stadium
    Thanks

Originally Posted by rady
    I've had enough with all this. Next post that will attack other member's race, dignity, sexual preferences or provenance will get its author a one week ban!
    Thanks
    Yea seriously, its getting pretty annoying. Those guys should just settle their dispute the way our childhood taught us: A Ladder Match at next year's Royal Rumble..

Anyway, does anyone know what Larry's record was last year after his first month???? It be interesting to compare some team stats each month and post them on this thread. It be interesrting

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

you can find it all here records, scores, stats

so far (with the recent win against clevland) we are 6-11. 17 games into the season last year, under larry we were 6-11, exactly the same. after that, we went on a 7 game losing streak. will history repeat itself? it better not or else it would be deja vu

Oh By the by: Dr. James Naismith invented basketball. He by the way, was CANADIAN!!!!!

Anyways abck to the topic, Isiah shouldn't be fired just because the team isn't winning. If every time we losing we go to a chicken little mentality and scream the sky is falling, all we do is make the rest of the League think we're incompetent. On a max schedule, at least 16 teams will lose. These players have to be accountable. The need to consistently answer to the same person. That's why I say we keep Zeke. Why do you think Phil went back to the Lakers? He knew the mess started by Layedn wouldn't get fixed anytime soon. Once Jeffries comes back you have another capable defender. Balkman hopefully gets more tick. Lee's playing time will go up with the Frye injury. Francis is coming on. Curry is starting to heat up. Once we're all healty are entire starting front court is all 6'11. That's creates mismatches in our favor. That's what Zeke probably envisioned instead of this. We beat the Cavs tonight. 27 by Q and 24 by Eddy. Both brought here by Isiah for what they did tonight. The next four games are extremely winnable. We run the table and we're one game under .500.

Exactly....patience is paying dividends right now. I haven't heard a Curry bash in a while. I guess his dominance the past 4-5 games has shut most of his haters mouth for the time being. People have to realize that you just can't put a team together with major egos and talents and expect them to win right away. As I said a long time ago....chemistry above everything wins games. If you don't have chemistry then it is synonymous to having a lack of communication on the court. And right now we are starting to get that certain balance and chemistry where most player's roles and boundaries are becoming set. I was loving that 3 guard back court with Marbury, Francis, and JC. That lineup proved that chemistry is developing and is almost complete. When the 3 shoot first combo-guards feed Curry in the clutch instead of jacking up shots then progress has been made....I couldn't say that a year ago but now with Isiah as coach, coaching the team he created...I can finally say that I'm seeing progress even though our record doesn't reflect it...

Default Agreed

Thanks
    I think people should stick to slamming Isiah Thomas and James Dolan, who have done a completely affective job of running the Knicks and into the ground.

Default Please do tell ...

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN:

If you don't think Ewing was great you're crazy. His peers voted him to the 50 greatest ...
    When is that last time the Knicks won a championship? And what contribution did Pat Ewing play in it?

Default Pat Ewing, The Legacy

Originally Posted by BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN
    When is that last time the Knicks won a championship? And what contribution did Pat Ewing play in it?
    The other reason I think Pat Ewing SUCKS is due in part to his refusal to defer part of his salary to make room in the salary cap at a critical point when they could have brought in a person who would have put them that much closer to a championship win that year. Not forego but defer, to a later point in time when they had more room in the cap. His refusal was based on a clause in his contract that stipulated that he had to be the highest paid player on the team. Now tell me that doesn't suck. You would think that the highest paid player on your team wouldn't choke like a girl at the foul line and from within the paint to win your team a championship. There are more than stats that make someone a great player. Walt Frazier was a class act. Pat Ewing sucked and has no class.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by dr.crappy
    You're a ****ing bitch. So let's up the ante. If Rady answers my request, and let's me help with some coding for the site, here's the plan. IPADDRESS = Provider, Host computer, account all tie back to personal address. So how much do you figure you **** life is worth. If I connect the dots..I'll put a bounty on your head. This is not a threat. It's a promise. You wanna call me a fag? You ass tampon wearing skank bitch! Like I said, I get your info you won't have to wonder who shot ya. If I was you I'd send this to the cops. You'll need protection. By the way James Naismith invented basketball. He's canadian you ****ing idiot. I can't wait till me or my fam drop a dime on your bitch ass. If you really had stones feel free to provide me the info, and see if I'm kidding. ****ers like you line the bottom of the Hudson. My dad never touched your fag mouth or your feminem ass. Everybody know the the dorm strawberry and you eat semen. So free feel to drop your info so I can get you capped. I can tell you're not even black. That's 1 and I can write it..cause it's true. You're just some other trying to be down. Again this is not a threat. It's a promise. PUTA!!

LOL, this guy is so UPSET, he wants to kill me over the internet. I've won. I've pissed him off so bad I have him stalking me, and my IP. He couldn't even handle a basketball debate and got SMASHED. Come to the Bronx, you'll be the first gay black fat Canadian to get stopped out by 200 Puerto Rican and Dominican children to death. You're CANADIAN, you're not even from NYC. Stop talking like Canada holds weight when NYC is the mecca of basketball. ROOT FOR THE RAPTORS, cause that what it sounds like you're doing with how poorly you're debating for your "team"

1 and Only, you have no IQ. You never made a point in this thread. You're the king of predicting things. Stop trying to change the script. Since Dr. Crappy gave up and was defeated, you seem to come back after all the bruises you took. I probably gave you a worse beating than crappy, and you're still going? Shut up kid, you never made one logical point about basketball in this forum, except only when you agree with me. You should be embarassed right now.

Number of girls you get? Its funny, considering you're unemployed and spend as much time on the computer as Crappy, look at your number post then look at mines. You put too much work into this forum. You must be registered up in other forums too, obsessed with talking to another man from a computer. LOL, do you know why it takes me days to post back to your no sex life losers? I'm out getting trashed and enjoying myself in college. Getting blazed with my buds, and talking to every girl I see, cause I LOVE to socialize while you guys are on my dick, worrying about my IP address and stalking me. You could say you get girls online, but it won't help you get any in real LIFE. You couldn't even rap it to a horny drunk virgin 17 year old. You lost at that game at life, this is why you post so much. You lost interest in women, now you have an interest in riding dick of other people online. Good job homo, I'm sure God will be proud of you.

The 1 and Only, you DONT sound BLACK at all. I live around black people, I live in one of the most dense black populations in the world. STOP TRYING SO HARD. Black people don't go on the computer talking about their family is hood, and they're intelligent. You don't represent black people at all, and I take offense to your pathetic bull****. People who have to BRAG are nothing. If you were really BLACK, you wouldn't have to mention it every time in your paragraphs that don't even discuss basketball.

Let me shut down this kid once again

He said "Did Diaw Play in Alanta?"

Which is one of the DUMBEST questions anyone can ask.

25 minutes a game is very good for a rookie. 18 minutes per game is a servicable bench player, and he started 25 games that season. He OBVIOUSLY was better of the Alanta Hawks foundation. You are WRONG. Diaw did PLAY IN ALANTA. You're just too stupid, too ignorant and you have no NBA awareness. Your IQ is one of the worst I ever seen. I never seen anyone fail to make a point countless number of times.

You STILL fail to explain what "chucking up shots" means. LOL, this kid is such a pendejo...mamao, understand this.

Fyre isn't as GOOD AS EWING AND HAKEEM. Ewing and Hakeem were FIRST OPTIONS on THEIR OFFENSE. They were hall of fame talents, all star preformers, and some of the greatest big men to ever come out of the United States and the World. Channing Fyre is a medicore spot up shooter who doesn't even shoot 14%. Channing Fyre has been chucking LONG RANGE SHOTS, that he shouldn't be taken. Fyre should be in the POST, for High percentage shots. You won't get to the FT line hanging around the perimeter. Fyre is a good FT shooter, but so what? He doesn't get to the line enough cause he's too soft. Ewing and Hakeem WERE NOT SOFT AT ALL. You compared Fyre to Ewing and Hakeem, and you failed to make a point. You obviously never seen EWING played if you think Fyre is even comparable to him. Fyre takes LOW PERCENTAGE SHOTS, especially early in the shot clock, most of the time bricking the shot which leads to fast break for the other team. and Channing Fyre's defense has been so bad, he has been sonned by the opposing team's big man on a daily basis. Fyre is a SPOT UP SHOOTER, his other skills are very poor to below medicore. He's too one dementional to even be in the same sentence as Ewing. You LOST again. You make it too easy for me kid.

You don't ball. LOL You're not a "Balla"(Do you realize how stupid that sounds, and I'm from the South Bronx? I ashamed and embarassed of you for disgracing black people, thank God you're from surburb kid from the middle of no where distant from a BLACK ENVIROMENT, wow...I never seen such ignorance and stupidty from one human being ever displayed) You text all day on the computer waiting for me to reply to you. You're obsessed with my life. I was a decent PG in the SuperLiga25 (where former NBA player Peter John Ramos played). You? Nothing. You shoot like a girl. You're too fat and out of shape to play a full game of basketball or even run up and down the court. AHAHA, You could dunk now? Let me guess, you'll make up a ****ty lie about how you're 6"5 and 220, and you have a 40 inch vertical leap? Just stop kid, you're not. You're some 5"6 pudgy fat kid from the surburbs.

Last paragraph here, I'm not looking for any banning here. But when people send you death threats, they troll the forum saying that Knick fans can't be Knick fans if they don't agree with them. They post crappy post after crappy post without an explanation of their statements. After you correct them, and show the most reasonable understanding that STATEMENT, they PM you in RAGE and start to stalk you. I'm here to discuss basketball, and my favorite team the Knicks. I want the BEST for my team. I don't want GARBAGE overpaid losers on my team unlike these fake Knick fans. I want a tough team who gives me effort every day. I want a playoff team, and a competitive franchise. I'm not ASKING for a championship every year. I want a TEAM, not a team full of washed up players. When we get over .500, then Isiah is an accomplished coach. Right now, we're below the East and the NBA. Curry isn't going to dominate every game. He hasn't dominant nothing really, except a game or two. Even Clyde has SAID it over and OVER, Curry needs to develop his rebounding. He's a poor rebounder, and had double digit rebounding numbers only 4 times this season. We know he's great offensively, but all those points he makes on offense, he gives up more points on defense. He isn't a dominant player. He's a player who likes to score, but not defend. By the end of this season, people who taught Marbury, Francis, Crawford would of work will feel stupid, yet again. Probably the same people who thought Marbury would carry this team to the playoffs, or Eddy would of average 20 and 8. "Bring back Larry Brown" said it BEST "I think the Knick's fans have every right to be critical and complain like hell about their record, their retarded owner, and their stupid GM, aka coach." We haven't accomplish anything to cheer about. I love Balkman, Lee, Richardson and Robinson. Those 4 guys are the main reason why we have 6 wins this season. I'm rooting for this team and support them to the max, but its hard to distant your mind from reality. Reality is, Crawford, Marbury, Francis, Fyre and Curry won't ever be part of a winning NBA foundation. Look at their playoff record for people who are distant from reality(we already know who they are).

Default Hey There unHappy Crappy

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    ... Isiah shouldn't be fired just because the team isn't winning ...
    I'm curious to understand to what extent you're willing to defend I.T. How much time and most importantly how much money do you think Isiah Thomas should be allowed to spend and not show even the slightest reasonable return on the investment?? Please do tell ...

Default One toke Over The Line Sweet Jesus

Thanks
    I think you need to ban this Crappy guy. He's gone way way over the line.

HAHAHA metro metro metro....you are too easy. You are just scratching, scratching like a lil girl to stay on my level yet you are far from it. Trying to go personal and what not. I want you to quote me when I compared Ewing and Frye (Not Fyre as you repeatedly attempt to spell his name LOL). I'm daring you on that.

The lineup we have right now is could do some damage when Jeffries gets back. I say move him to the SF, push Q to the SG and keep marbury at the PG. So francis and crawford can come off the bench with some energy with the athletic bigs. I also believe that frye should come off the bench. Curry needs someone that can play tenacious D beside him because Curry hasn't reached progress in that area yet. We're getting closer and closer to victories...it's only a matter a time.

And another thing...

"'He said "Did Diaw Play in Alanta?" Which is one of the DUMBEST questions anyone can ask"

LOL. See how you interpreted this....I'm exposing you on how dumb and narrow-minded you really are...I wasnt asking you if he played in ATL....I asked did he play....as in minutes. You are truly not worth my time. I'm done with you. I used you and abused you. If you're going to try to shut me down...try to do it right. Why would I argue a point about diaw not getting minutes in ATL if I didn't know if he played there? Think and ask yourself before you speak...because when you speak, the words you unleash is not only mentally-challenged but it's not even relevant. So stick to something you know little about such as basketball...instead of replying my tick with a tock...it will save you alot more time with your "girls" HAHAHA. Quit playin man, we all know girls aren't filled with air.

I wrote that to you as a P.M. You're such a bitch, it took you a week to respond. I stand by what I wrote. You're a taddle tale son of a bitch. Until you're ready to up the ante as I said, feel free to dissappear. You think you've got a lock on how all Black people act, cause you live around some? Congratulations, Metro. You obviviously can't understand what you read. You've proven to be no match from me or 1. We've shot more holes in you're stupid theories than I care to recall. If you know Black Folks so well Metro, I dare you to get on the train and go to Harlem. Go up to the first black stranger you see, and call him a homo. Then persist. You won't do that cause that will get you KILLED. You know it and I know it. I wrote you a promise. One that I stand by. Again feel free to contact your local law enforcement. You say things that are inflamitory, because you wanted a reaction. Then when you get one you act like a skirt and run to tell teacher. You obviously a Hermaphodite. So go back you alley, or rock you crawl from underneath. Until you man up and face me, get lost. I don't want to hear anymore talk, just action. There's no way your in university, you can't spell and your grammar absolutely sucks. So either ante up or turn the page cause your repetitve stuff is just stale. Kinda like the semen on your tonsils. Oh by the by BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN, mind you own. First and Last.

PS to The 1 and Only:

Thank you for showing the maturity and ignoring Metrobitch. I unfortunately, was originally raised in Jamaica, West Indies. There if talked smack, you got smacked.

I agree with you about the line up though. When Jeffries and Frye get back, our entire front court is potentially 6'11. With this kinda length, if we play zone, if are guards can drive guys to the middle, wecan create more opportunities for block shots. Jeffries is a capable defender. Curry has length and has room to develop as a help defender. The possibilities are exciting as they are endless.