Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Official Countdown Until Isiah's Gone thread

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

hold your breath everyone, these next span of home games will probably seal Thomas' fate...or it can give him more oxygen, atleast for another month.

Should be interesting if the Knicks show any heart these next 2 weeks

Lurker

Default Knicks & Nets in NY????

What do you all think about the speculations that Dolan will try to prevent the Nets from moving to Brooklyn to protect the Knicks franchise? Come to my blog and let me know what you think...

Originally Posted by Nets Fan New York
    What do you all think about the speculations that Dolan will try to prevent the Nets from moving to Brooklyn to protect the Knicks franchise? Come to my blog and let me know what you think...

I don't mind that idea at all. The Knicks need a rival to liven things up anyway. Miami, Pacers, Bulls are at level where do I don't even want to have a rivalry with us, it just makes them look bad to be honest.

With the Nets in Brooklyn, it would put an even more insane amount of pressure on Dolan to right the ship.. That means he would have to stop playing around with his daddy's toy and quit his rock star aspirations w/ his sucky band. Dolan needs to roll his sleeves up and start coming in a lil earlier to the office for starters...

Then again, its not like there isn't enough pressure on this team

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

What level? You're an unemployed wanna be gangsta fat kid from the surburbs, everyone is above your level.

The 1 and Only, the line up right now should be

Crawford(good chemistry with Curry)
    Richardson(best all around player)
    Jefferies
    Lee
    Curry

Our main bench guys will be Nate Robinson and Balkman.

I don't even feel like bringing up Marbury or Francis, we know what they bring to the table. What they bring to the table isn't needed. Marbury is only effective when he penatrates and is agressive. I am not a Marbury hater, I wish he would suceed in NY, but he failed. Francis has played decent, but we need more from the PG position, and Nate who's a great bench player, is a great bench player, not a starting PG.

The kid says

I wasnt asking you if he played in ATL....I asked did he play....as in minutes.

YOU FOOL, I just threw stats at you countless of times of when he played 26 minutes per game in his rookie year, and 18 in his sophmore year. Diaw wasn't Darko Milicic, where Darko got 3-5 minutes a game. Diaw was A part of that team. Shut up, and stop being in denial. You have limited NBA knowledge and just admit it. LOL @ you running in circles now. Theres no way justifying, you are WRONG. Diaw was an important defensive role player in Alanta, who STARTED at every position. You never seen Diaw played before he got on prime time on ESPN, TNT and etc. You knowledge is limited, and no one here will take you seriously except your BF Dr. Crappy who cleans your underwears after you post. (It is needed, considering how many hours you sit on the computer, your fat ass must stink). LOL @ How he talks about Diaw's minutes, but he can't debate with the other topics I've abused him and Crappy in.

I've talked about atleast 10-12 different topics, and Diaw's minutes is the only thing that you can debate about? Whats funny, you just lost the Diaw debate 5 times already. Do what you did with the other topics, GIVE UP.

Dr. Crappy, you're a physco and an angry person. You're emotionally week, I would never consider you a man. You're some sexually frustrated loser who follows basketball, but isn't even good at being knowledgable at something you follow.

Crappy, I live around"some"? You live in Canada...lol, the only black people there are Solomians, and 60% of the Raptors roster. I live in the South bronx, where I grew up around Blacks, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans. We have no beef with each other, theres MAD unity and love here, something you never experience cause you're anti social and so frustrated at life. I've jokingly called blacks, and other people homos, I just came out of HS, jokes are jokes. LOL you obviously dont know any black people. I live 10 minutes from Harlem, you live 20 hours from Harlem. Stop talking about Harlem like you been there. Blacks in Harlem will probably laugh at you. You're probably some dumb oreo herb who doesnt know how to have a good time.

LOL @ this kid, wanting to fight me now after I shut him down in a basketball debate. I didn't know you take L's that badly man, you mad?

LOL also @ the fact he's trying to so hard to find me. Watch some random fat ugly black Canadian dude get murked on Soundview in the South Boogie...ahahah, it would be funnier than Crappy's dad cleaning my toliet or a Canadian trying to talk about basketball. Give up man, do try hockey or ice skiing, gay boy.

Starks, I agree a Nets vs Knicks rivarly would be sweet considering the rivarly between the Knicks and Celtics has cooled down. By a rivarly I mean consistant playoff match ups where teams develop a fued. I'm all for the Nets moving to BK

As i promised i'm starting to ban users. metrocard will be out for 7 days. For every other insult, each poster will receive warning points.
    3 warning points = 5 days ban

Originally Posted by donchris
    It's still early. If these guys go on a ten game winning streak all of this will be forgotten.
    Still at your fluff-pushing worst Don Chris? The team is still undisciplined, never guards the perimeter, except for Richardson. Curry scores more and rebounds a bit better, but not good enough, and is still a piss-poor defender. crawford has regressed since his spectacular end of last season.
    Richardson and Lee are the only definite positives on this team. Balkman is way too inconsistent on both ends of the floor to call him a positive yet. Forget about your lover Starbury. He has played with no energy and with zero perimeter defense. This team wins at very best 35 games this year. That is what I had predicted they would win this year with LB at the helm. That is because they are getting to know each oters play. But it is rare this team plays 4 quarters of good ball. The Grizzlies win was not only ugly but against the most injury-plagued team in the NBA. It means nothing as a tool to determine any progress the team has made.
    Last edited by os2wiz; Dec 06, 2006 at 19:15.

Originally Posted by BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN
    So I guess you're saying we should just be patient and wait another 20+ years??!! How unreasonable to expect a team with the most overpaid salary in the NBA actually make it into the playoffs. Get a grip. It figures you'd be a Met fan lol.
    I feel ya dawg. I am an ardent Larry Brown supporter, and the Knicks have already proven he was right in his analysis of the team, and right in benching Marbury last year. He did make some errors handling Curry. He has a thin skin and needed positive encouragment as well as scathing criticism. But overall LB was on the money in his approach to the game. The Dolans will never admit they erred and we will never get a coach of LB's quality until the Dolans sell the team. No great coach will ever come to the Knicks after seeing the way they hulimiated a great coach like Brown. Mediiocrity and worse will be the quality of our coaching for a good while.

Originally Posted by rady
    As i promised i'm starting to ban users. metrocard will be out for 7 days. For every other insult, each poster will receive warning points.
    3 warning points = 5 days ban
    I give mad props to you rady....this might be the best move since we've fired LB LOL. Metrocard...I'm sorry you feel that way toward me, but then again...anyone can talk trash over the internet without knowing the person haha. Enjoy your week off. Now that the hot head is gone we can talk some business...

Again there is no doubt LB was a great coach, but he stank up the city with his approach here. So why are we giving him credit? He lost the faith of his players before the all-star break so we're giving him credit? For what? Why are we aplogizing to him....he took 15+ mil from us and we're apologizing? He's got 15+ mil in his pocket for 23 wins...yep...that's something we should apologize for...

Ummm yea, this needs to stop. If Thomas can't light a fire under them, someone else needs to. What I see on the court is UTTERLY DISGUSTING! We should all be infuriated that these players get paid million and millions more then we will ever see in our life, and they cant even hit free throws. This needs to stop now.

No One Give me any **** about progress, this team does not deserve to be defended anymore. Dont feel sorry for anyone, we are the team's customers. And as a customer, I demand to see some value. I'm not asking for a championship, I just want to see a watchabe team.

umm Yea I'm pissed.

Default Plain and Simple

Originally Posted by Nets Fan New York

Jim Dolan is an *******.

Default The clock is ticking

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    I give mad props to you rady....this might be the best move since we've fired LB LOL.
    Props this. LB is alive and well. Isiah Thomas is the NEXT one who will be fired!!

BOOOOOOOO! GARDEN FIASCO HAS FANS YELLING FOR ISIAH'S HEAD
    It took 21 games, but "Fire Thomas" and "Fire Isiah" chants rang out in the final Garden minutes last night.

THE THOMAS CLOWN AFFAIR: Isiah Thomas wears a glum look at the Garden last night as his Knicks fell to 2-8 at home, prompting chants of 'Fire Isiah!' from fed-up fans.

Reality is about to slap you upside you silly head son.
    Last edited by BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN; Dec 07, 2006 at 07:40.

Brace yourself, things are going to get real ugly...and you know what, I'm happy. I'm reminded of and old quote taken from an Army Captain in Vietnam. When asked why he ordered his platoon to set a village on fire he said... "The only way to save this village; was to destroy it"

Veteran

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    .he took 15+ mil from us and we're apologizing? He's got 15+ mil in his pocket for 23 wins...yep...that's something we should apologize for...
    actually i think it was more like 28.5m .. 10m for last year and 18.5 for the buy-out.. and ofcourse he got something like 5m when he left detroit... so last year larry made 33.5m...

he's a ****ing genius...

Originally Posted by BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN
    Props this. LB is alive and well. Isiah Thomas is the NEXT one who will be fired!!

BOOOOOOOO! GARDEN FIASCO HAS FANS YELLING FOR ISIAH'S HEAD
    It took 21 games, but "Fire Thomas" and "Fire Isiah" chants rang out in the final Garden minutes last night.

THE THOMAS CLOWN AFFAIR: Isiah Thomas wears a glum look at the Garden last night as his Knicks fell to 2-8 at home, prompting chants of 'Fire Isiah!' from fed-up fans.

Reality is about to slap you upside you silly head son.
    this guy might be rite after all, im sorry for saying u dont kno wat ur talking about before cuz now u make sense, i believed in isiah this year i thought the knicks were gonna be good and a 500, the francis and marbury combination is never gonna work their to similar i though it was gonna work but its not, and now marbury is not agreesive anymore he is not the same marbury look at his first year and haf with the knicks he was their best player he averaged 20 and 8 but now the knicks hav to many players that wanna be stars and this is isiah's fault the knicks cant even win in one of the famous arenas EVER this is one of the greatest home court adavanteges ever and the knicks cant even play 500 their

yea Larry brown had a terrible year last year but the knicks were a bad team for like 4 years before that so he cant just come in and wave a magic wand , yea he did hav something to do with last year but it wasnt his entire fault it was part Isiahs for putting together the roster not ONE player remains from before he came here he got rid of everyone