Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 178

Thread: The Official Countdown Until Isiah's Gone thread

  1. #121
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,689
    Rep Power
    12

    Thumbs down

    Bad news for you guys. ISIAH IS HERE TO STAY. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
    Give it up guys. If you hate him and the team that much just go by some Nets jerseys. Your never ending quest has failed.

  2. #122
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by donchris
    Bad news for you guys. ISIAH IS HERE TO STAY. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
    Give it up guys. If you hate him and the team that much just go by some Nets jerseys. Your never ending quest has failed.

    yep... i agree... dolan does not want to clean house and start over... i just hope that I.Thomas is smarter then all of us..

    he did say that he likes the make-up of the team, and feels we will be a legit contender with 3-4 years.. if that is the case, should he not be looking to extend starbury's contract which run's out in two more years...

  3. #123
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,689
    Rep Power
    12

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by paris401
    yep... i agree... dolan does not want to clean house and start over... i just hope that I.Thomas is smarter then all of us..

    he did say that he likes the make-up of the team, and feels we will be a legit contender with 3-4 years.. if that is the case, should he not be looking to extend starbury's contract which run's out in two more years...
    I think they will give Marbury the Veteran's Exemption or one of those 3 or 5 mill a year deals. That would be much better on the cap then 20. Every one talks like Dolian said something wrong. I don't think the team is all that bad. They aren't playing well right now but we've got a solid foundation in Curry, Richardson and Jefferson. We need one more scorer and that should be Marbury if he can get it together. Honestly I think removing Thomas at this point may be a bad idea as far as it affecting chemistry. Switching coaches every year is not a good idea.

  4. #124
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I didnt think isiah was goin anywhere in the first place. He has a young team and with ayoung team it takes time. Look at the celtics who are about to win their 5th in a row including wins against the knicks, nets, and nuggets. Their was talk about rivers and ainge getting fired but now theyre playin good. This will happen with the knicks hopefully soon (I hope they dont prove me wrong) and isiah will prove his haters wrong. Yes he contradicts himself and is an ******* as everyone tells me but he has a strong passion for winning and hes good with young talent. Hes putting everything hes got into it and its just a matter of time before we see the results.

  5. #125
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Maybe the brawl will be a turning point in this season. If this doesnt light a fire under the team, God only knows what will.

    The Knicks franchise just keeps getting sadder and sadder by the hour. Everytime I think we reached a low point...you know what? no more venting.

    This franchise is putrid. End of story

  6. #126

    Default Kiss The Dick

    Originally Posted by donchris
    Bad news for you guys. ISIAH IS HERE TO STAY. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
    Give it up guys. If you hate him and the team that much just go by some Nets jerseys. Your never ending quest has failed.
    I guess that means you'll be allowed to suck Isiah's dick some more right up until the end of the season, which afterward he WILL immediately get his dumb ass FIRED.

  7. #127
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by donchris
    Bad news for you guys. ISIAH IS HERE TO STAY. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
    Give it up guys. If you hate him and the team that much just go by some Nets jerseys. Your never ending quest has failed.
    Hop off Isiah.

    We're Knick fans, WE'RE HERE TO STAY. I hope Isiah becomes GM of the Bobcat so he can stay closer to you and further away from me. It seems your an Isiah fan more than a Knick fan.

  8. #128
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    I give mad props to you rady....this might be the best move since we've fired LB LOL. Metrocard...I'm sorry you feel that way toward me, but then again...anyone can talk trash over the internet without knowing the person haha. Enjoy your week off. Now that the hot head is gone we can talk some business...

    Again there is no doubt LB was a great coach, but he stank up the city with his approach here. So why are we giving him credit? He lost the faith of his players before the all-star break so we're giving him credit? For what? Why are we aplogizing to him....he took 15+ mil from us and we're apologizing? He's got 15+ mil in his pocket for 23 wins...yep...that's something we should apologize for...
    Its very FUNNY fans like these want to give Isiah Thomas 3-5 years of time to change things around, but when its Larry Brown, they expect him to turn things around in 3-6 months. Talk about BIAS.

  9. #129
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,689
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    You all say you are Knicks fans. Ok well that may be but none of you have good sense. Giving any one one year to turn things around is not enough time. It wasn't enough for Larry Brown and it won’t be enough for Isiah Thomas or even the next guy that comes in that I'm sure you will love until the end of the season, and then you'll be calling for him to be fired as well. That's the problem with you so called fans. You don't understand that changing up coaches every year or two hurts the team. I thought Brown should have had at least 2 years. I say only 2 because he did a **** job. All you losers keep saying is trade this guy or fire that guy. That **** ant helping.

    Bring back Brown you are the biggest loser of them all. Not even the Pistons give two ****s about Brown. May be you can post a blog on how it is to toss Larry Browns salad. Do you use jelly or syrup?

  10. #130
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by donchris
    You all say you are Knicks fans. Ok well that may be but none of you have good sense. Giving any one one year to turn things around is not enough time. It wasn't enough for Larry Brown and it won’t be enough for Isiah Thomas or even the next guy that comes in that I'm sure you will love until the end of the season, and then you'll be calling for him to be fired as well. That's the problem with you so called fans. You don't understand that changing up coaches every year or two hurts the team. I thought Brown should have had at least 2 years. I say only 2 because he did a **** job. All you losers keep saying is trade this guy or fire that guy. That **** ant helping.

    Bring back Brown you are the biggest loser of them all. Not even the Pistons give two ****s about Brown. May be you can post a blog on how it is to toss Larry Browns salad. Do you use jelly or syrup?
    Stop calling people losers here. You talk about Bring Back's obsession with Brown, but you're the one here always to Isiah's defense. Isiah and Dolan are the biggest REASONS why we've been in the bottom of the league for the last 3 years.

  11. #131
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,689
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Stop calling people losers here. You talk about Bring Back's obsession with Brown, but you're the one here always to Isiah's defense. Isiah and Dolan are the biggest REASONS why we've been in the bottom of the league for the last 3 years.
    What good is all that bitching now? We're losing. It sucks. Get over it. Every one asked me at work how I feel about the brawl and I said I luv it! Team unity. That was kind of a joke but I was semi-serious. The thing is you hate Isiah more than you love the Knicks. So who's the real fan? If Isiah goes he goes but I'd rather see NY play well under him then not at all. You'd rather see them fail so that he can be fired! You're right. I am the only one in Thomas' defense that's becasue I'm the only one with an original thought. Every lose is Thomas's fault right? We get it already. You and thousands of others want Thomas gone. That's great. Try posting something new!

  12. #132
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by donchris
    What good is all that bitching now? We're losing. It sucks. Get over it. Every one asked me at work how I feel about the brawl and I said I luv it! Team unity. That was kind of a joke but I was semi-serious. The thing is you hate Isiah more than you love the Knicks. So who's the real fan? If Isiah goes he goes but I'd rather see NY play well under him then not at all. You'd rather see them fail so that he can be fired! You're right. I am the only one in Thomas' defense that's becasue I'm the only one with an original thought. Every lose is Thomas's fault right? We get it already. You and thousands of others want Thomas gone. That's great. Try posting something new!

    Get over it? You sound like you're not even a fan. Sounds like you were with Isiah and Dolan playing a joke on the Knicks organization.

    Isiah has to GO in order for the Knicks to start being taken serious. Isiah has made the Knicks the most disgraceful franchise in the NBA. I'm a KNICK fan, I don't know about you, but I don't want my team with that kind of image. It seems as if every bad trade and signing doesn't bother you. Or the fact we finished 2nd to last in the NBA last season with the highest payroll doesn't bother you. We have the fourth worst record in the NBA, Isiah has already FAILED, thats why I want him fired. I don't need to see him FAIL, I've already saw it. You must have your head up his ass if you haven't notice all the embarassment we've experienced the last 3 years. WAKE UP, this is the Knicks nation, not Isiah's. When I mean Isiah, I mean the PRESIDENT OF BASKETBALL OPERATIONS...you act like all he does is call other GM's, Isiah holds a powerful position, so does Dolan, they both need to GO, they have brought much embarassment and zero sucess to the city of New York. You're the type of person who wouldn't mind to see Isiah here another 5 years, I call people like you Isiahsexuals. Absolutely NO LOGIC and complete bias to defending Isiah to the death. Me as an Knick fan, and you as an Isiahsexual will never seen eye to eye.

  13. #133
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,689
    Rep Power
    12

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Get over it? You sound like you're not even a fan. Sounds like you were with Isiah and Dolan playing a joke on the Knicks organization.

    Isiah has to GO in order for the Knicks to start being taken serious. Isiah has made the Knicks the most disgraceful franchise in the NBA. I'm a KNICK fan, I don't know about you, but I don't want my team with that kind of image. It seems as if every bad trade and signing doesn't bother you. Or the fact we finished 2nd to last in the NBA last season with the highest payroll doesn't bother you. We have the fourth worst record in the NBA, Isiah has already FAILED, thats why I want him fired. I don't need to see him FAIL, I've already saw it. You must have your head up his ass if you haven't notice all the embarassment we've experienced the last 3 years. WAKE UP, this is the Knicks nation, not Isiah's. When I mean Isiah, I mean the PRESIDENT OF BASKETBALL OPERATIONS...you act like all he does is call other GM's, Isiah holds a powerful position, so does Dolan, they both need to GO, they have brought much embarassment and zero sucess to the city of New York. You're the type of person who wouldn't mind to see Isiah here another 5 years, I call people like you Isiahsexuals. Absolutely NO LOGIC and complete bias to defending Isiah to the death. Me as an Knick fan, and you as an Isiahsexual will never seen eye to eye.

    In the business of basket ball you and I are consumers. If you don't like the product don't buy it. But please, please, please stop bitching about how you think the product sucks. That is not the makings of a true fan. A true fan supports the team. They don't just keep bitching all season on who needs to be fired. How in the blue hell is Dolian going to be fired? It's an argument with no point in site. Yes the Knicks suck right now but they are making small improvements. Marbury is stepping up. Curry is stepping up. I never read a post from you Starks or BBLB that says any positives about the Knicks. All I see is a bunch of bitching.
    Real fans stand up!

  14. #134
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Positives:
    1. Salary Cap becomes a lil less laughable next year
    2. David Lee is the only player that can't be bad mouthed by fans or the press
    3. Curry shows he's still alive, atleast he did during the strech

    Negatives:
    (just pick up any newspaper and see for yourself)

  15. #135
    Member Allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by donchris
    In the business of basket ball you and I are consumers. If you don't like the product don't buy it. But please, please, please stop bitching about how you think the product sucks. That is not the makings of a true fan. A true fan supports the team. They don't just keep bitching all season on who needs to be fired. How in the blue hell is Dolian going to be fired? It's an argument with no point in site. Yes the Knicks suck right now but they are making small improvements. Marbury is stepping up. Curry is stepping up. I never read a post from you Starks or BBLB that says any positives about the Knicks. All I see is a bunch of bitching.
    Real fans stand up!
    Real fans support the team but aren't afraid to criticise them when they are on the wrong track. I support the Knicks but I'm not going to stay silent when the team basically sucks. Yeah they got a great win against Utah. Aside from that win our record is still mediocre and on top of that we have the NBA's highest payroll. That is unacceptable in my book.

Similar Threads

  1. Official Draft Thread
    By Knicker Bocker in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: Jan 08, 2008, 16:08
  2. Official Keyindabox GFX Request Thread
    By keyindabox in forum Hangout
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 01, 2006, 21:52
  3. Official Draft Thread
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: Jun 30, 2006, 00:22
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2006, 20:10
  5. Official Trade Deadline Thread
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2006, 12:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •