GAME THREAD - 11/17/06 - 7:30pm - Knicks @ Heat

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Friday, November 17th, 2006
American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (3-6)
3099.jpg
3325.jpg
3417.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBURY---FRANCIS---RICHARDSON---FRYE---CURRY
@
heat_logo.gif

MIAMI HEAT (3-4)
0259.jpg
3708.jpg
3112.jpg
3765.jpg
0845.jpg

PAYTON---WADE---WALKER---HASLEM---MOURNING

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Heat Team Stats
HeatTeam Notes

TV: MSG, NBA TV
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
2 more minutes left from the 4th 98-75 :)
well guys, it's the first win from the last 8 games against the heat, isn't it? :D

NYKnicks15

Starter
knicks beat the heat by 25 points..
a shaq-less heat.. but the defending champs nonetheless.
jeromes james.. 3.3 minutes.. 9 points.. 3 rebounds.. 1 steal. 1 block.
umm.. this isnt for real right?

Trin_Starr

Starter
That was a huge win.
Shaq or no Shaq - that was a great win because last season with the same knicks players and Larry Clown at the helm - we got destroyed by a Shaqless HEAT team - the night when Zo had like 9 blocks in the game...

Consecutive blowouts - how sweet it is....

Bring on NJ - i hope we crush those faggots...

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Fantastic game by the Knicks. I liked that Isiah didn't take James out when he first asked. Im glad that he is back and hopefully this will light a fire under Curry's behind. I really hope that James can seriously threaten for the starting center spot. A competition will be great for both of them.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
great game tonight. total team performance. james and lee especially looked good along with francis. cant have a let down against celtics tho need the win tomorrow

gega

Rookie
Knicks!

My fellow fans, I went to the game here in miami and I have to tell you how good it felt to see all the heat "fans" leave after the third quarter, the marbury, francis backcourt played pretty good in the beginning, after that they didnt get much playing time together, when lee went in the game it made such a difference, that guy can rebound like a monster, personally i think they should start him. Balkman also great full of energy again.
Impressed most by Lee
Dissapointed most by Frye
X-factor Crawford
overall i woud say they played like they are capable of playing, cant wait to see jeffries in action, 10 out of 10, oh and their defence was incredible..
P.S. wade sucks :fire:

Last edited:

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Great all around team performance.Shaq or no Shaq,I gotta give the guys credit.Played great defense.Once again David Lee was great,the guy has to get a starting spot.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
http://www.nypost.com/seven/11182006/sports/knicks/miami_spice_knicks_marc_berman.htm

The Knicks, who play host to Boston tonight, have won back-to-back games by 20 points for the first time since 2003. Quentin Richardson (11 rebounds) said it was his best victory as a Knick.

"We just beat the world champions on their home floor by a lot of points and we had everyone contribute," Richardson said. "We had a lot of fun. It makes you open your eyes and think about what can happen when we play hard and together like that."

Hopefully they'll have many more of these victories. They need some of these blowout victories at the Garden.