Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GAME THREAD - 11/25/06 - 7:30pm - Knicks vs Bulls

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    After finally see our Knicks play, here is my post-game evaluation: How can a team with this many guards commit that many turnovers??? Answer, none are pure point guards. A guards responsibilty is to take care of the ball and get the team into the offense, and the Knicks seem to have no one that can do it. Outside of Balkman, interior defense is terrible. This team is so tragically flawed in its make-up that no coach could have sucess with it. Pictures of Steph riding the pine the whole second half trying to hide under a gym towel: classic. I'll give the team credit for having the heart to make it a game, but the Bulls were on a six game losing streak before tonight. I almost felt sorry for Isiah on the bench before I remembered he put this team together and got LB fired. Most of the members of this team don't deserve to wear the uni. My grade D--
    Great rid of Marbury, Francis, Curry. They're all turnover prone and useless on defense. They bring more negatives to the roster than positives.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Great rid of Marbury, Francis, Curry. They're all turnover prone and useless on defense. They bring more negatives to the roster than positives.
    I agree the team has much more chemistry and fight without Marbury, Francis and Curry.
    I think its time we reflect on why Marbury, Francis and Curry were brought here because these guys aren't winning any games for us.
    Last edited by Allen; Nov 25, 2006 at 22:18.

I wish people wouldn't hate on Francis so badly.. Aside from a few charge calls and one or two REALLY bad turnovers, he did a better job getting his teammates involved in the past week than Marbury has all season.

Until Marbury steps up to lead this team, I'm going to sh*t on him.

Veteran

starbury sure did'nt look too happy sitting on the bench... when the knicks made their 4th qtr charge, i saw nate and others screaming/jumping up+down... urging their teamates on...

'towel-head' was sitting on the bench... expression-less...

sure looks like thomas is losing him...

Veteran

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by paris401
    starbury sure did'nt look too happy sitting on the bench... when the knicks made their 4th qtr charge, i saw nate and others screaming/jumping up+down... urging their teamates on...

'towel-head' was sitting on the bench... expression-less...

sure looks like thomas is losing him...
    That's my whole point. The guy is not even a team player. He would rather sit and pout than urge on his teamates making a run. And this guy is a team leader and a captain??? Overpaid, uncoachable, malcontent is what this guy is and Isiah is getting a first hand look at his mistake here from the bench.

Veteran

but it will be different this year then last.... brown could not or would not communicate with 'towelhead'... but 'towelhead' luv's thomas, they live next door to one another, they bbq together, drive to work together... hang together... so this year you are going to see the real 'starbury' play his a$$ off for his pal I.Thomas...

so far so good....

i really hate how marbury is playing but he doing everything perfectly fine except the scoring, he is playing great defense i dont know wat ya watching and he playing the mindset of a pass first PG but we all use to see the agressive marbury and now it seems he is too layed back, i hope this doesnt happen much, 4 assists in 19 minutes, another 19 minutes he'll probably have a total of 8 and he only had 1 turnover

Last year he blamed Brown for being the reason he was ****,and this year one of closest friends in the game is coaching him.Whos he gonna blame now?Im not sayin Zeke is a great coach or anything,but in fairness to him the guys done right by Marbury from the day he took over as coach.Its bad news when we re saying these things about one of our own players,but lets be honest,Steph hasnt done a thing to give something back to Isiah after all the faith thats been shown in him.Renaldo Balkman played his ass off,talk about making people eat their words.

Nyk Logo

this was either the worst or second worst game the knicks have played all year. i would say the t wolves loss was worse cuz they didnt even make a run at it, but this was pretty bad. jamal made a huge mistake at the end that cost them any chance of winning. cant wait till jeffries gets back im dying to see him help the knicks d.