GAME THREAD - 11/29/06 - 7:00pm - Knicks @ Cavaliers

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:00 PM, Tuesday, November 29th, 2006
Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (5-11)
3099.jpg
3325.jpg
3417.jpg
3956.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBURY---FRANCIS---RICHARDSON---LEE---CURRY
@
cavaliers_logo.gif

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS (9-5)
3045.jpg
4153.jpg
3704.jpg
3602.jpg
3121.jpg

SNOW---BROWN---JAMES---GOODEN---ILGAUSKAS

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Cavaliers Team Stats
CavaliersTeam Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Q Rich might play and hopefully, he is healthy enough to keep up with Lebron James. It'll still be hard for the Knicks to win. Knicks definitely have to cut down on turnovers and hit their free throws to be in a position to win. Im actually hoping that Curry will manhandle Z and lead knicks in a win.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
A good first quarter by the knics, now leading 31-28
Q-Rich is in a good shape with 12 points already

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Fantastic win by the Knicks. Curry had a decent game. Its nice to see that he can play great back to back games. They really needed Q Rich in this game and I am glad that he was given an extra day of rest.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
good basketball, good movement, good defense, especially by q. now in detroit, if they can keep playing well away, we should gain some momentum for the toronto game on sat. (im goin that one)

e_D

Benchwarmer
I want to see Q-Rich become the team's first option. Years back (in his LA Clipper days) I remember saying on these boards how I wish Q would come to the Knicks. I was a little disappointed with his performance last year, but what I'm seeing from him this year is what I had in mind! Leadership, toughness, and and that inside-outside game. I just wish he still had his head bump!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Only saw the highlights but great games by Q and Eddy. Whoever is willing to feed those two should be the starting PG. What was up with the dunk attempt by Nate-Robb??? Sweet if it works but that needs to stay in the And 1 games!!! The look on Isiah's face????