Thread: [VIDEO] Nas - Hiphop is dead

Video [VIDEO] Nas - Hiphop is dead

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Hey Rady, you listen to rap? Hows the rap scene in Romania? I'm a huge Nas fan...I also like Canibus, Big L(RIP), Big Pun(RIP), Gangstarr, Beastie Boys(they're differnet) Prospect, Method Man, Pac, Big, Ice Cube, and others.

Yeah, i'm a huge rap fan, nas and gangstarr are #1 in my book. i listen to everything from wu, dmx, common, big l, a tribe called quest, black moon, 7l & esoteric, afu-ra to jedi mind tricks, non-phixion, ill bill, atmosphere, immortal technique and many others..

Rap scene in romania is pretty good, last year the underground has had a huge impact
    here's a video i like

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by rady
    Yeah, i'm a huge rap fan, nas and gangstarr are #1 in my book. i listen to everything from wu, dmx, common, big l, a tribe called quest, black moon, 7l & esoteric, afu-ra to jedi mind tricks, non-phixion, ill bill, atmosphere, immortal technique and many others..

Rap scene in romania is pretty good, last year the underground has had a huge impact
    here's a video i like
    They flow well. I speak Spanish, so I accually understood some of the things they sad. That beat is sick! French rappers have sick beats too, glad to see Hip Hop universal all over.

That guy with the afro, he was flowing with a rasta flow...guys who did Spanish reggae did the same thing. I could tell by the video also this is a conscience rap song too. Amazing you dont know need to know the language, you just feel it.