Does Marbury finally get it?

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
BEEF SQUASHED...We're not only for the same team... but we're both minorities. So for us to be scrappin at each other is kinda foolish. I just don't like the word man straight up...I just don't like the word. I'm from WV...haha yea that's right so being black and growing up in WV is pretty stand up. (Don't get me wrong tho, I've lived in Philly and I've stayed in D.C so I know what the urban culture is like.) Especially when you don't have a hillbilly accent and speak intelligent, people hate on you...and that's where the names come in. I definitely see your view tho. But you have to understand when you say nigga it is so close to nigger that it burns my blood so deep that I get fired up for no reason at all except for that word. It just burns man...So sincerely....from one man to another...could you not use that word. But we on the same page with the race issue...I know you aren't a racist but people say the word and really don't know the ramifications that are caused in result when they're said. I say we squash all this beef....Dr. C, metrocard, sxmarbury516, TrueBlue20...let's squash it before we all get banned lol. Just type Beef squashed after your posts if you agree. I really don't hate anyone on this forum...I don't know anyone enough to hate and neither does anyone else. It's obvious we all have mad passion for our team. So go head...get in the huddle and put your hand in lol.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I hate the N word. It makes my skin crawl. Everytime I hear it, I want to merc someone. I do love visiting this site, reading the different view points and sometimes learning from a different vantage point. Lately, all I've done is respond venomously. I'm tired of it. I don't have time for the racist bullshit. My wife is El Salvadorian, and I work in close quarters with alot of ethnic groups. Anyone want to attack me cause my ideas, cool. However, no one here has the right to attack a person due to race or personal beliefs, myself included. For this reason, I apologize. I consider myself an adult, so I will get back to conducting myself like one when I am in this forum. Beef Squashed.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Let's just put an end to all this before it gets too ugly.
Try to look at it this way:
We are on a WORLDWIDE (which yes, includes Canada too, or any other countries) Knick forum. This forum has some RULES that need to be followed in order to keep the beefs between members out. If anyone of us can't understand that, and is confusing the board with the places he comes from, then he simply doesn't belong here.
Every state has its laws, right? If you go the California, you might get the lethal injection, for the same thing that in east you get life, and you won't get away with it just because where you come from there are other laws.
Now let's cut this out already and start behaving like normal people, it's not my pleasure to ban or to warn people.
:2cents:

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
starbury is averaging 12 points and 5 assists, which arent great but are good numbers. He is above the average in every category, also he is playing some great defence. Cmon Knicks two in a row

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
ok ok dr. dipdick im petrified. im shakin in my timz. and i love the nickname smurfette, it shows jus how immature a person were dealing with here. if u really wanna bring some heat to mi casa then jus check out my myspace its located right under my homepage link on here. myspace is the ultimate place for stalking n finding someones location. im @ work now so i dont wanna give u the ip address here cuz im only here 9-5 eastern standard time. so if u wanna send ur lil internet hitmen after me ur gonna have 2 put in some work. ill point u in the right direction... catch me on tree block!!!

and this whole race shit is f*ckin ridiculous i cant believe how long this thread went on about some pointless sh*t between a bunch of strangers. i dunno about u but i think carlos mencia is one of the funniest motha f*ckers around. he lives off of making fun of peoples races, including his own. get a sense of humor no one in here has tried to put down anyones race in a serious manner. to every race out there u'll find millions of decent human beings and millions of low life scum of the earth. NO MATTER WHAT RACE. theres a huge difference between white people and crackas, honkeys, white trash ect... theres a huge difference between an african american and a nigger... theres a huge difference between a hispanic person and a spic... theres a huge difference between an oriental person and a chink... theres a huge difference between an indian and a dot/towel head... r u gettin the point yet?

im sorry rady & nyknicks15 i kno my punishment but honestly @ this point i really dont care. between the brawl and the back to back buzzer beaters i dont remember this much excitement coming 3 games in a row and sh*t its hard to even have a normal convo in this forum without some a$$hole completely throwing u off topic. that felt good to get off my chest. let's go knicks.

metrocard

Legend
BEEF SQUASHED...We're not only for the same team... but we're both minorities. So for us to be scrappin at each other is kinda foolish. I just don't like the word man straight up...I just don't like the word. I'm from WV...haha yea that's right so being black and growing up in WV is pretty stand up. (Don't get me wrong tho, I've lived in Philly and I've stayed in D.C so I know what the urban culture is like.) Especially when you don't have a hillbilly accent and speak intelligent, people hate on you...and that's where the names come in. I definitely see your view tho. But you have to understand when you say nigga it is so close to nigger that it burns my blood so deep that I get fired up for no reason at all except for that word. It just burns man...So sincerely....from one man to another...could you not use that word. But we on the same page with the race issue...I know you aren't a racist but people say the word and really don't know the ramifications that are caused in result when they're said. I say we squash all this beef....Dr. C, metrocard, sxmarbury516, TrueBlue20...let's squash it before we all get banned lol. Just type Beef squashed after your posts if you agree. I really don't hate anyone on this forum...I don't know anyone enough to hate and neither does anyone else. It's obvious we all have mad passion for our team. So go head...get in the huddle and put your hand in lol.

I feel and understand where you coming from, West Virginia has a very different life style than NYC, customs and ways of speaking, glad we can come to an agreement...beef is squashed.

dr.carpy, the word is murk or murked bro, lol.