The Nets

JLeeman2

Rookie
So, any thoughts on what is looking to be a clumsy Net season? I personally don't know why they're struggling so badly, but maybe Carter WILL leave after this season after all...

Mano

Rookie
Carter

I don't care about the Nets and how they are going, but i do care about where Vince Carter goes when his contract ends, but i think we all know Orlando is where his next destination will be alongside Dwight Howard.
Carter's my fav player and the Knicks are my team and I still remember Thomas could have gotten Vince Carter, but he let him slide. Vince wanted to go to New York to play but had to settle for the Nets. We also missed out on Ron Artest when he was able to be picked up. Once again Artest wanted to go to the Knicks, but was denied and settle for Sacramento. Now we have an opportunity to get Iverson and i believe Thomas will let that slide too.
Such a crap GM and an even worse coach..

My Nets will turn it around not to worry I was at the game last night against Memphis where OUR BEST POINT GUARD IN THE NBA, J-Kidd, passed Wilt Chamberlin for 3rd all time on triple doubles while you PG "Starbury" threw the game away. Just remember this Nets over the Knicks are 25-4 over the past 5 years since we got J-Kidd you got "Starbury". Thats called being owned, well you guys are owned not just by us but by the entire NBA!

The New Jersey Nets will be there in the playoffs this year as opposed to you guys where you're team will be watching us in the playoffs. Nets were just in a slump but are bouncing back!

Starks

Starter
My Nets will turn it around not to worry I was at the game last night against Memphis where OUR BEST POINT GUARD IN THE NBA, J-Kidd, passed Wilt Chamberlin for 3rd all time on triple doubles while you PG "Starbury" threw the game away. Just remember this Nets over the Knicks are 25-4 over the past 5 years since we got J-Kidd you got "Starbury". Thats called being owned, well you guys are owned not just by us but by the entire NBA!

The New Jersey Nets will be there in the playoffs this year as opposed to you guys where you're team will be watching us in the playoffs. Nets were just in a slump but are bouncing back!

yea ur exactly right. But good luck with that Vince Carter contract situation. Marcus Williams should have been a nick, and every Net fan knows that. ummm and Nash is the best PG in game.