Garden Malay

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Did anyone see Carmelo sucker slap Mardy Collins. Lots of fines and suspensions are forthcoming. We are doomed too lose even more.

Damn, Damn, Damn,

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Didnt see it.Just caught the last 2 minutes or so.Trautwig sounded like his dog just died or something.Who got involved in it?

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
watching it on gaamecast, and it said like 8 people got ejected, can someone tell me exactly what happened

Starks

Starter
We get our asses kicked night after night. Now we get bullied around like freshman. I said it before, and i'll say it again: WHERE THE HELL IS THIS PROGRESS EVERYONE HERE POSTS ABOUT?????????

This team literally has no fight. Period amen.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Sometimes it pays to watch a game until the end. I thought it was a punch. Melo is a little bitch for that hit. He's lucky Jeffries didn't catch up with him. But at least the Knicks show they have some fight in them.

BallHead

Benchwarmer
1st - Mardy Collins flagrant foul on Josh Smith on breakaway layup
2nd - J.R. gets in Collins face.
3rd - Nate who was nearby shove J.R. out of Collins face (strong little dude)
4th - Players converge, pushing shoving then Nate and J.R. start to tussle. they both go flying into the fans.

5th - Player coaches personal breaking them up, still a lot of pushing and shoving.

6th - As things seem to be calming down Carmelo who happens to be nearby Collins hauls off and knocks him out. It was a very hard punch or a punch/slap. It was so loud that the everyone could hear it.

7th - Jeffries who witnesses Melo punch Collins and goes after Melo. That really upset Jeffries it took like five guys to hold him back. Good thing for Melo he was backing up. Jeffries had the beast in his eyes.

8th - Security and players some how manage to bring thing under control.

All of NY and Den player on the court were ejected. Ten in all. 5 and 5.

Last edited:
anthony is a little girl. i cant believe he punched collins and then ran when jeffries started after him.
they actually ejected all 10 players that were on the court...lee didnt start anything i dont think, i dont think frye did either.
BUT DAMMN nate robinson just leapt onto j.r. smith.
does anyone have any ideas on who's gonna get suspended?

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Jeffries had the beast in his eyes.

lol. He gets respect for trying to protect the rookie. He should pull a Camby and wait for dude by the bus or something.

Anthony and Nate are definitely gonna be suspended. Not too sure about the others. Lee wasn't really involved and Frye was just trying to pull Nate off of JR Smith. They might suspend Jeffries for chasing Melo but thats all he did, I believe.

Trin_Starr

Starter
First off Nate is one tough mofo!!!
That dude beat the shit out of 6'6 JR smith. JR swung at NAte - nate dunked that shit and then body slammed smith to the floor and pummelled his ass - they both got up - smith dove at nate - he missed and nate put in a serious headlock....

but the biggest bit ch of the game is carmello - that dude sucker punch mardy and then jefferies went buck wild after that dude - carmello was shitting in his pants as he ran back up the court....

f' a melo - don't f#ck with the knicks baby!!!

I AM A PROUD KNICKS FAN TONIGHT!!!
DON'T COME IN OUR BUILDING AND THINK U RUN SHIT - WE DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT

all i can say is thank god for tivo.
im gonna be watching that a few times haha.

entertaining to see, but now im pissed because without nate we're gonna suck even more.
i know this really has nothing to do with him, but i hate isiah thomas.
marbury's shaping up atleast.

Just pitiful

This is an embarrasment. The Knicks as a team are in embarassment. This is such a poorly run organization and this proves it. Undisciplend players. Nuggets are at fault too but still the fact that this happened at the Garden, which has become homecourt advantage for every team in the NBA except the Knicks.

Knicks are just the biggest embarassment in the NBA. Isiah is gone at the end of this season and word is goin around that Thomas told his players to make a hard foul and said at the end of the game that Jefferies didn't want dude to dunk in front of the Knicks fans. Just plain stupid.

Hey atleast you guys are showing some life, too bad that if this was on the street it would result in jail time, your just lucky that this will be suspension and fines!!!

BallHead

Benchwarmer
Yeah,

Marbury's great game overshadowed by the brawl.

Who remembers the brawls in the 90's with Mason, Harper, Oakley. Those were the beef years. We were winning and whooping.

I don't quite know who we are now. We aint winning and well whooping I don't know, maybe a little. But is it worth it if we aint winning?

Its shame in NY when all I can say is "so what if we lose, we'll kick the crap out of you though"

Hmmm, I don't know man.......

BallHead

Benchwarmer
I say we bring in Bill Laimbeer as coach. He can teach these young players how to jack opponents up and then pretend as though he never did anything. He was sucker punched a million times but for every sucker punch he received he gave three times as many when no one was looking. Laimbeer was known as "paint punishment". You come in the paint, you got punishment. Thats "intimiDefense". Worked all the time. That's how you win games.

you know, the way i feel towards the knicks is the same way i feel towards a disappointing boyfriend.

i get all excited to see them, and my expectations are high...but more often than not i get disappointed.

but once you're a knicks fan, you're always a knicks fan...so you just have to put up with the bullshit and know that it HAS to get better lol

Trin_Starr

Starter
by the way - steph is back 31 and 8 :)

MSG10912170346.jpg

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
knicks should have the fight in a game, no easy layups, drive in and u gettin knocked down hard(but dont make it obvious), damn JR messed wit the wrong guy tonight, nate gave em the businesss

Trin_Starr

Starter
At least the knicks gave the fans something to cheer about and we were down by 20+

normally we would have been booed off the court

Allen

Benchwarmer
This was a disgrace. After all the NBA try to do to clean up its image this is what happens and at MSG of all places. There was no reason for that flagrant foul by Mardy Collins. Collins did this as well against the Pacers, he went to the head.

This incident is nothing to be proud of. Great, you show us you can beat people up, so what, you still lost the game. It was a blowout as well, second game in a row. I wouldn't be surprised if all ten players were suspended.

Congradulations knicks, you showed us you had some fight. Now show us you can win some damn games.