Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Garden Malay

Angry Shut Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Hey JC Nets fan,SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut your pie-hole and go back to your Nets blog!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah,your stinky team lost tonight too!!!!!!! Your team stinks too,3 bona fide All-Stars and your still under .500!!!!!!!!!!! This is a Knick blog STUPID!!!! GO BACK TO YOUR LOUSY NETS BLOG, JACKASS!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    Marsh Melo' just turned Jordan's Jumpman logo into da RunBitch logo

HAHAHA! Yo that was a good one man. But on the real...Melo was one of my top 5 favorite players. But I lost alot of respect out of him because of this. Melo...an NBA vet...is not supposed to sucker punch Collins (a rookie). It just made me sick to watch that. Big ups to Lil nate...the kid has mad heart. I felt like I was watching a tyson fight when I was watching the highlights. Hopefully this sparks the team's fire and desire. Those suspensions won't hurt us as bad as it will the nuggets. They'll be garbage the next couple of weeks. And I agree with you ettasm4, if this was the old knicks...this would not even have escaladed. Melo was going to punch who? Oakley, Mason, Ewing? His best bet was greg anthony on the bench lol. The old knicks would have have jacked everybody up but this isn't my old knick roster tho. I think Mardy had a lil meeting with Chaney from Temple before the game and had a goony plan going on lol.

Lurker

Default brawl

this brawl had all the makings, remember isiah thomas chewed out george karl for saying that thomas was anti-brown in summer league. that on top of the crawford last second win last game, its no surprise that karl kept his starters in to embarass the knicks...espn says:

"About a minute or two before the Knicks-Nuggets brawl erupted Saturday night in Madison Square Garden, New York coach Isiah Thomas mentioned to Denver star Carmelo Anthony that it wouldn't be a good idea to go anywhere near the paint, according to a member of the Denver Nuggets organization."

sounds like thomas and karl are feuding, good move by thomas to defend the honor of the knicks.

Lurker

Angry Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

I’m ashamed to be a Knick fan nowadays. Pride? Ego? Offended at being shown up? Try playing some DEFENSE, you jerks!

The Knicks are a bunch of losers, including the coach - make that ESPECIALLY the coach - and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Every last one of them should turn in his resignation, for the good of the team. And since they obviously won’t do that, then I say fire Isiah, eat the contracts of everyone except Frye and Lee, figure out a way to make that idiot Dolan sell the team - and START OVER. That’s the only way to fix this abomination.

Veteran

[QUOTE= good move by thomas to defend the honor of the knicks.[/QUOTE]

what honor... WE SUCK!!!!

that denver did not take out its stars... big deal... how do u get back at em... u beat their ass next game and leave your stars in at the end...

the supensions are going to hurt the nuggets... BIG DEAL..WHO CARES.. we don't play them again till...

we are going to lose nate for... games... and probably jefferies too...

two of our energy players gone for a few games, and dec at home was going to be our time to get back into this season...

****in great...

Veteran

Originally Posted by NYCBro
    I’m ashamed to be a Knick fan nowadays. Pride? Ego? Offended at being shown up? Try playing some DEFENSE, you jerks!

:
    BINGO.. .. does I.Thomas spend any time during practice on " D ".. ???

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by BallHead
    Did anyone see Carmelo sucker slap Mardy Collins. Lots of fines and suspensions are forthcoming. We are doomed too lose even more.
    I wouldn't expect that from Carmelo.

seriously speaking - it was great to see the knicks sticking up for one another. They are tight as a family. Somebody disrespects ur brother - u get f#cked up...simple as that.

the funny thing is that - is back in the playoffs with the nets in 03 i think - TT gets fouled hard by collins and no one on the knicks stuck up for him - we looked like a bunch of punks - everyone was saying that the knicks should have been there - they were saying the knicks don't even stick up for eachother

well last night - i was happy to see that was not the case. Jefferies is a true team mate - he would not allow his rookie teammate to be disrespected by a punk biotch marsh melo...

i bet you all the knicks will destroy teams now. Anger is one of the best emotions to play games with...it pushes u to new limits

and with Steph back - i think we can do it...

the funny thing is that - is back in the playoffs with the nets in 03 i think - TT gets fouled hard by collins and no one on the knicks stuck up for him - we looked like a bunch of punks - everyone was saying that the knicks should have been there - they were saying the knicks don't even stick up for eachother
    In my opinion, that was a time it wouldn't have looked as ugly as today. They were in playoffs and they were against the rivals in Jersey.. but last night.. against the nuggets (didn't know they had any rivalry) seconds before getting blown out.. hmm...

Default Idiots from the top down

Originally Posted by TrueBlue20
    lol. He gets respect for trying to protect the rookie. He should pull a Camby and wait for dude by the bus or something. ...
    Maybe if the Knicks didn't suck from the absolute top of the organization down through the coach they wouldn't find themselves in humiliating situations that cause them to act like a bunch of idiots.

damn.. clyde was not BS-ing, you CAN hear melo's punch

Veteran

first off, should we be proud of getting famous for this compared to our basketball play? no. if you say anything otherwise you are highly immature.

I love Carmello, Ive watched him play at SU he is still my favorite player but Ive lost a lot of respect for him. for someone who talks about street cred etc, he just lost a lot. he punched mardy like the bitch owed him money. it was a open fist donkey punch pretty much. pretty lame. then ran.

We should never get rid of Nate Robinson ,and Jared Jeffries is the best signing of Isiah since being a GM in the league. and heres why, he talks about him being an instant chemistry man. Well like it or not.. this and his play shows he is. Hes known these guys for what a couple months? played with them for 2 weeks and is already going to battle for him?

we still need to make a trade BUT this is gonna spark the knicks. i guarantee it. Im not sure if itll result in more wins, but im sure itll put a lot of kick in our step. this should bring out some fight, no pun intended. im not 100% supporting this, but this is the type of thing that we needed to bring us together.

Originally Posted by rady
    In my opinion, that was a time it wouldn't have looked as ugly as today. They were in playoffs and they were against the rivals in Jersey.. but last night.. against the nuggets (didn't know they had any rivalry) seconds before getting blown out.. hmm...
    It became a rivalry from the time George Karl started talking crap about Isiah and how the Knicks disrespected Larry Brown. Isiah had to tell Karl to shup up and worry about his own team. The players know exactly how Karl feels about LB and this is probably why they were pissed that he still had his starters in the game. The Nuggets had also played the night before. Maybe if this had happened with any other team, it wouldn't have escalated to that extent.

But if this can help the knicks develop any kind of identity and they can start playing with the same passion that they fought with, then this would have been worth it.

Veteran

seriously speaking - it was great to see the knicks sticking up for one another. They are tight as a family. Somebody disrespects ur brother - u get f#cked up...simple as that.

well last night - i was happy to see that was not the case. Jefferies is a true team mate - he would not allow his rookie teammate to be disrespected by a punk biotch marsh melo...

i bet you all the knicks will destroy teams now. Anger is one of the best emotions to play games with...it pushes u to new limits

and with Steph back - i think we can do it...
    WTF r u talking about, it was Collins that instigated the whole thing by committing a flagrant foul that left a mark on JR. Hard fouls are appropriate when you're in a close game but this game was over, it was a maliscious foul by Collins nothing less. JR was the one that was victimized, then Nate compounds it by getting into it with JR, IMO suspending JR would be like punishing the victim in a mugging. Collins and Nate are thugs and the real culprits, unfortunately they are going to take JJ with them.

The Knicks ain't doing s**t, they'll be short handed with the suspensions. Look for Zeke to use this as another excuse when the Knicks start losing.