jared jeffries= 4 days
mardy collins= 6 days

and the knicks were fined $500,000.
thoughts?

my bad i found the rest.

rest of the nuggets:

j.r.smith = 10 days

nene= 1 day

nene and james got suspended for leaving the bench.
the nuggets got fined $500,000 too

naterob4

Benchwarmer
thats bull that jared jeffries got 6 games he didnt even hit anyone. nates fine was fair because he started the whole fight and im glad melo got the most. were gonna miss jarred for those games espesiall since q is hurt. our best two defenders down for a few weeks.

metrocard

Legend
thats bull that jared jeffries got 6 games he didnt even hit anyone. nates fine was fair because he started the whole fight and im glad melo got the most. were gonna miss jarred for those games espesiall since q is hurt. our best two defenders down for a few weeks.

Jefferies did get physical with Melo, even though I respect what Jefferies did, he serves a couple of games. 6 isn't that much. Everything is deserved in my opinion.

MplsMojo

Rookie
The real cost?

OK, MarshMellow out 15 games. What's his salary this year? What does the suspension do to his walletbook?

He doesn't get a paid suspension, right?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
First of all carmella is a bitch, he snuck in 4 the sucker punch and ran off. Why did mardy get 6 games when he didnt really do anything besides the hard foul which was allegedly following coaches. I think 1 or 2 games would've been better. i predicted 10 games for nate and carmella or marshmellow (i like that 1). I think of mella got 15 nate shouldve cuz nate really elevated the whole thing it was his fault for slappin at smith and then takin him down. It gonna be a tough game for us 2nite but maybe the fight can ignite the knicks. Probably NOT but lets hope so

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I agree MSGKnickz33, I didn't see anything that Collins did to earn a 6 game suspension. He only chased after Melo after he was sucker punched. Its unfortunate but it could have been worse. The only suspension that is really gonna hurt is Jeffries but hopefully they'll all learn from their mistakes.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
jeffries didn't do anything (but chasing melo) and he got 4 games.. so you might look at it this way: 2 games for the hard foul on JR and another 4 games for chasing melo

metrocard

Legend
I agree MSGKnickz33, I didn't see anything that Collins did to earn a 6 game suspension. He only chased after Melo after he was sucker punched. Its unfortunate but it could have been worse. The only suspension that is really gonna hurt is Jeffries but hopefully they'll all learn from their mistakes.

Collin's flagrant foul got him 6 games, which started the whole conflict in the first place. If he got below 5 games, alot of people would apposed that decision. I like Collins, and I accually thought the hard foul on JR Smith was needed to send a messege that we're tired of teams not taking us seriously.

paris401

Starter
Collin's flagrant foul got him 6 games, which started the whole conflict in the first place. If he got below 5 games, alot of people would apposed that decision. I like Collins, and I accually thought the hard foul on JR Smith was needed to send a messege that we're tired of teams not taking us seriously.

so what u are saying is if we lose the next 10games we play , we will be taken 'seriously' cause we started a fight??

i think not... if we want to be taken 'seriously'... lets win some games...

metrocard

Legend
so what u are saying is if we lose the next 10games we play , we will be taken 'seriously' cause we started a fight??

i think not... if we want to be taken 'seriously'... lets win some games...

I mean, we won't be looked down as a soft team. Especially with players like Robinson, Lee, Balkman, Jeffries. We get a more "tougher" image, which is a positive.