GAME THREAD - 12/18/06 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Jazz

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

7:30 PM, Monday, December 18th, 2006
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

knicks_logo.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS (9-17)
3099.jpg
3407.jpg
3417.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg

MARBURY---CRAWFORD---RICHARDSON---FRYE---CURRY
vs
jazz_logo.gif

UTAH JAZZ (18-6)
3929.jpg
3125.jpg
3347.jpg
3632.jpg
3547.jpg

WILLIAMS---FISHER---KIRILENKO---BOOZER---OKUR

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Jazz Team Stats
Jazz Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

I'll give you guys this much, you showed more heart than you ever had the past two years. On that note you could have put the Jazz away in regulation but blew it. Lets see what happens in OT. I give the Jazz the favor just because they have most of their team and your rotating 8 guys with little rest.

IM SO STOKED ABOUT THE GAME!
if we can play with that amount of spirit the rest of the season i will be insanely happy.
stephon marbury and david lee were awesome!
20 rebounds...impressive!
haha i was on the edge of my seat

:gony:

naterob4

Benchwarmer
wow great game and a great win. steph looks like hes back and is starting to attack again. d lee continues do get every rebound in sight and channing and renaldo also rebounded very well. eddy has lost a bit of his momentum and hopefully he can get it back. if he and marbury can both play well we will be the team to beat in the atlantic.

Trin_Starr

Starter
one win against the best team in the NBA cures everything.

that game winner was simply amazing. Steph was like Game Over as he ran out da building...

yeah no shit that was awesome how he just ran out.
he was right behind the knicks dancers, looked like he was about to get himself some celebratory ass lol

PLEASE GOD I HOPE THEY KEEP THIS UP!:crossfingers:

amilion

Benchwarmer
I agree. Great win!!! I love how marbury played. And he never gave up. That's the key....heart. I love it! I also liked how he ran out the building behind the dancers...that actually brought a smile to my face.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Wow the Knicks won with only 8 players??? Steph with the game winner?? Am I dreaming?? Maybe this fight is just what they needed to galvanize the team.