The Key to Winning.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Sadly our team lost two good players in the recent Nuggets brawl. This brawl over shadowed Marbury's 31 points and 8 assists. As I watched the game I saw a sloppy team playing no defense what so ever. The Knicks have alot of guys that can score but only 2 players, Quinton Richardson and Jared Jefferies, that play defense. The key to winning for NY is for every one to focus on defense and rely on Curry and Marbury for scoring. They must be the first and second scoring options. Other players will score as well but only when needed. The job of David Lee, Channing Frye and Jamal Crawford must be to stop other players. This will end the sloppy play on defense. What do you think?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I agree but its Eazyer said than dunn. They've shown at times they can play really hard defense but they cant always be playin catch up cuz it kills their energy. Isiahs gotta get them to jump out and get an early lead but expect the inconsistent play to continue for now

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
The Knicks need to stay with a Zone instead of Man to Man. Whenever they fall behind it is because of the blown Man to Man assignments. If they could stick to Zone a commit players to guarding an area instaed of a Man they would excel. That's my 2 cents.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
The Knicks need to stay with a Zone instead of Man to Man. Whenever they fall behind it is because of the blown Man to Man assignments. If they could stick to Zone a commit players to guarding an area instaed of a Man they would excel. That's my 2 cents.

yea ur rite ,the knicks play good d wen they go to the zone

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Look at this fight in us. I'm lovin everybit of it. Maybe we need more fights during the season lol. We are on fire and I'm loving every bit of it. Frye killed it offensively. Cato did his thing defensively. Marbury distributed. What else could we ask for?