Sign here for the George Karl Fan club

Starks

Starter
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/basketball/nba/12/18/karl.brawl.ap/index.html

Well said George. Don't get me wrong, your an ass too, but you probably put an even more insane degree of pressure to have Thomas removed from this franchise.

Thanks a bunch, you gave local media a weeks worth of articles to read, and a months worth of material to use as evidence that James Dolan has COMPLETELY lost control of this franchise gone from bad to dead to downright humiliating to all of American Sports.

On three everyone.. "TAKE ME HOMMME ,TAKE ME HOMMMME ,JUST TAKE ME HOMMME!!!!"

lol
(lightent up guys, its another disgusting season, so lets try to make it fun and laugh at it)

jimkcchief88

All Star
George Karl is an idiot. Isiah made the right move putting the hit out. Now Karl's best player is suspended for 15 games. We lost Nate Robb. Somewhere Pat Riley is smiling. Karl can't coach his way out of a paper bag and is jealous of Zeke's rings.

paris401

Starter
George Karl is an idiot. Isiah made the right move putting the hit out. Now Karl's best player is suspended for 15 games. We lost Nate Robb. Somewhere Pat Riley is smiling. Karl can't coach his way out of a paper bag and is jealous of Zeke's rings.

yep it works out real well for us losing our little spark-plug (nate), and our defensive stopper (jefferies)... good job zeke.. maybe for our next blow-out, u can get a couple of other guys suspended... how about curry and starbury for 10/15 games..

no question zeke is an 'excellent' coach...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I kind of feel bad for loving this stuff so much. The fight was GREAT!!! F that! Let all these teams know what's up when they come to the garden. We're tough now. That's a good thing right?

paris401

Starter
I kind of feel bad for loving this stuff so much. The fight was GREAT!!! F that! Let all these teams know what's up when they come to the garden. We're tough now. That's a good thing right?

if it means more " W's " , it's good... if we keep on this shitty road of winning 1, losing 4 or 5... not so good..

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I agree with donchris, we need to play no layups allowed style and earn the respect of other teams. The knicks have the size to intimidate any other team in the league with several big guys and a little guy who can take down bigger guys.

NYKnicks15

Starter
George Karl is a moron, plain and simple. I'm not a huge Isiah fan BUT the only reason Karl is saying this crap is because of his lovefest for Larry Brown. F both of those overpaid UNC tight old hags.

I wouldnt go as far as to say he cant coach his way out of a paper bag, he did bring the Sonics to the finals and milwaukee one win away from it. but then again he has always been blessed with a decent team ey?

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
starks what is wrong with you, George Karl is a dickhead who doesn't like the knicks. He is a good friend of Larry Brown, and is angry at the bad way we treated him. Both coaches were in the wrong, but Karl up 20 points under two minutes should have taken his good players off, he did it too embarass us. He then after bagged our coach, As much as I dont really like the man, he is trying, at the end of the year, knicks will look alot better on paper, and we are improving. The win against the Jazz was good. We also have some good players. Favid Lee one to mention. Starbury is coming out of his cave. Lee just posted 20 rebounds, great game. Knicks are on the improve just wait. YOu can go and start your Geoge Karl fan club,while il stay and support the knicks.

Isiah Thomas is the sorriest loser scumbag on the planet. The only thing this guy is good at is wreaking havok on basketball organizations and ducking retribution.

Starks

Starter
starks what is wrong with you, George Karl is a dickhead who doesn't like the knicks. He is a good friend of Larry Brown, and is angry at the bad way we treated him. Both coaches were in the wrong, but Karl up 20 points under two minutes should have taken his good players off, he did it too embarass us. He then after bagged our coach, As much as I dont really like the man, he is trying, at the end of the year, knicks will look alot better on paper, and we are improving. The win against the Jazz was good. We also have some good players. Favid Lee one to mention. Starbury is coming out of his cave. Lee just posted 20 rebounds, great game. Knicks are on the improve just wait. YOu can go and start your Geoge Karl fan club,while il stay and support the knicks.

I don't like Karl anymore than Thomas. But I'll be honest, I just plain old hate his guts. He was an unquestionably HALL OF FAME player in his early days, and I WILL NEVER DISPUTE that, but as a basketball execuitve; he is undeniably one of the worst in the history of the game. I mean, he makes Scott Layden look like a man with a plan.

Don't take offense to any of the crap I post though. The Knicks have been at the center of my life since I was like 12, so I have alot vested into this team. I was upset 5 years ago, but knew it would take time for this team to get back on track. I was understanding 3 years ago and told myself I needed to be extremely patient w/ the lack of progress. I was downright angry 2 years ago and became a malcontent. And Now, 5 years after I told myself I needed to be patient; I see this team in worse shape than I have ever seen any franchise. EVER. So yea, I kinda gave up on waiting around with a smile. Now I've become that annoying Cleveland Indian fan from the Major League movies.

So pardon the rants

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
George Karl is an dunce! He swears on his kids lives he didn't try to run up the score. By the whopper he told proves one thing...he has no value for his children's lives. He was stuttering like Jacob Two Two during his press confrence. If Karl isn't a liar, I'm the next President of the United States.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Isiah is a crap gm, he has given some of the most stupid contracts. He has put this team down to the bottom of the already crap Atlantic Division.

But Thomas has got a good eye for good rookies. David Lee was picked up late. And he is undeniably a great player, the rookies in the knicks are also getting alot of playing time, and this should be good for their future. Nate has shown good potential, as has Frye who is capable of putting up some stellar numbers. And did anyone notice how well Balkman played last game against the Jazz, he was great as well, and thomas was booed for picking him up. I am a bit worried about Mardy Collins but Thomas can build players up just look at J.O and Eddy Curry.

Now through all the criticism Thomas gets, I think he is maturing. Contracts are ending at the end of the year, and Marbury ends soon, I am looking forward to seeing what will happen their. I think Thomas does need to make some trades. Francis needs to go, as does Jamal Crawford. Knicks also need to get a quality back up centre, we should have kept Jackie Butler a bad move by the Knicks. But through the clouds I can see a future for the knicks, I think we could make some noice in the playoffs next year.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I actually don't mind that Jackie Butler is gone. Have you heard anything about him since he signed with San Antonio? I'll tell you that he plays 8 mins a game for 2.7 PPG and 1 RPG. So for the millions SA signed him for, he's not really worth it right now. I'm more glad we got a veteran in Kelvin Cato, who sures things up inside defensively. You're right, there finally is some light at the end of the tunnel. The Knicks are finally competing. Learning how to win. Now if they can learn how to keep leads and develop a killer instinct? We would be set.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Isiah Thomas is the sorriest loser scumbag on the planet. The only thing this guy is good at is wreaking havok on basketball organizations and ducking retribution.

Be careful. That's the same way a lot of people feel about Larry Brown. Ask LA Clippers, San Antonio Spurs, NY Knicks, Philadelphia 76'ers, Detroit Pistons, etc...and the beat goes on. That why Larry can't speak out against Isiah, he lives in a glass house.

paris401

Starter
larry did a lousy job last year, but i do admire him for how he looks out for 'numero uno'.. himself..

gets 5m to leave the pistons, comes here for 50m over 5years, getted booted after one, but they give him the consolation prize of 18m

so 33m for a year's worth of coaching..

call him ... (fill in the blank)... but he know's how to keep food on the table...