Thread: Im new to the boards!!!

Default Im new to the boards!!!

Hey guys whats up?? Hope everybody is doing good and I wish everybody a merry christmas and happy new year.I found this site a few months ago and I just joined yesterday b/c it looks like it is a great site.I've been a Knicks fan since Ewing was drafted and I have been a huge knick fan ever since and will be forever.As everybody knows our Knicks have been in a big time slump for quiet a few years now and I know if your a knicks fan like I am then its absoluty killing you like it is me.

Guys all we have to do is hang in there b/c you know what?? Theres only one way that this team can go and thats up!!! b/c we can't get no worse b/c frankly if we are'nt the worst then we are close to it.I think we are on the right track in getting better as a team exspecially with the young talent that we have in Nate,Channing and exspecually my boy David Lee!! I still have hope in Curry b/c I think he could be a monster inside for us when he wants to be and lately he has been with the monster games that he has been having this year.

Well I hope im welcome to the boards b/c I look forward to talking to all you Knicks fans in the future.GOOOOOOOOOO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forums, thank you for the kind words. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too, and enjoy your stay!

Nyk Logo

welcome! and, yes, david lee is #1.

Thanks for the kind welcome guys,I look forward to talking to all of you on here and hopfully watching the Knicks turn back into a winning franchise.