Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GAME THREAD - 12/27/06 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Pistons

What a game! **** all knicks haterz! Marbury deserves lots of credit.Looks like hes finally turned the corner,lets hope he keeps this up.

David Lee with his 6th straight double-double
    anyone knows what the alltime record is?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Baaalllliiiinnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran

good win for us. but lets not carried away. im not here to burst anyones bubble but its funny how all the marbury lovers come out when we are winning. dont get me wrong, im a marbury fan and think he is playing great...

but you have to remember he always plays like this. earlier in the season was his first draught in the nba if i can remember correctly. the only difference is now hes playing like this with WINS, CHEMISTRY, and MATURITY... oh and TALENT around him doesnt hurt his cause. Ive been a strong believer in the fact that marbury has never played with a good lineup around him. a lot of you will bring up Minny (but outside of a young KG who was there?) or NJ (not until kidd came did they get Jefferson/Martin etc all he had was Kittles&KVH!) or Pheonix (Marion & Stoudemire didnt break out until late in the year AND when they began to click he was traded because they sank (thanks to Amares injury) not too mention Q-Rich & jJ werent there yet)

good to win im just saying lets not go crazy.

Curry is turning out to be a legitimate big man. Lee is Mr.Cosistent. Frye is being Frye. JC is Clutch and does everything. Balkman & Jeffries are D-toughness and "Me-last" players.. I hate to admit it, but did Isiah actually put a good core of players together? hmm. Now I'll be very interested to see how he deals with Francis and if he puts Q in the guard rotation instead of SF. After I see those two situations dealt with.. i might actually call him a good GM.

but then again, i wont get carried away haha.

OH, and not to tell you "i told you so" but everyone trashed my remark on the fight. I said that this fight, even though i didnt condone it, would spark us. itd bring us together and put a little bark in our step. everyone yelled and said we wouldnt do **** ... welll were 4-1 since then

i was getting so pissed off in that second overtime...i thought we were done. then frye hit it and i almost passed out. my dad and i always get together and watch the games and we both flew off the couch and he was screaming, WAS IT A 3 WAS IT A 3??

i loved it. i loved every second of it. overtimes send me into anxiety....but i love them.

i hope we can beat the suns...i really want them to do this well all the time!
    hope everyone had a good holiday.

Eddy Curry: 54 minutes, 33 points, 7 rebounds, 0 (ZERO) FOULS!!

Wow...

Default 0 Fouls

Originally Posted by rady
    Eddy Curry: 54 minutes, 33 points, 7 rebounds, 0 (ZERO) FOULS!!

Wow...
    That is the best stat for him. I think he should of had a double double though. Oh well it does not matter because we beat the Pistons!