Thread: I.Thomas must be really pissed at sun's coach

Veteran

Default I.Thomas must be really pissed at sun's coach

here it is a tad over 2 mins to go in the game, suns up by 20 points, and amare goes baseline.. where is thomas's rage over this slap-in-the-face???

all the sun's regulars (save nash) were still in the game...

where is the bad boy attitude???

so you want more people suspended?

about this running up the score stuff...who cares if 2 minutes are left in the game! let your guys play if they deserve the time... and if you find that disrespectful, let them hate and disrespect you! you cant expect everybody to sympathize you just because your down double digits with a couple of minutes left. just shrug the damn game off and play ball!!!!

Veteran

Originally Posted by ny3nyk
    about this running up the score stuff...who cares if 2 minutes are left in the game! let your guys play if they deserve the time... and if you find that disrespectful, let them hate and disrespect you! you cant expect everybody to sympathize you just because your down double digits with a couple of minutes left. just shrug the damn game off and play ball!!!!
    I AGREE...my feeling is if they disrespect you, beat their ass down when you play them next time... show no mercy...
    HOWEVER... that was not the feeling (of most) when denver put a hurtin on us two weeks ago.. I.T. was mum last nite..

The difference is that we were in there building.....

That's true also. Besides do we really know if Isiah started the brawl by calling out a hard foul? He could have been warning melo about the feelings of his players in that last timeout. We really don't know who called out the hard foul we just know that it was done so to put the blame on isiah is pretty much an accusation rather than a statement backed with evidence...

Veteran

Originally Posted by The 1 and Only
    That's true also. Besides do we really know if Isiah started the brawl by calling out a hard foul? He could have been warning melo about the feelings of his players in that last timeout. We really don't know who called out the hard foul we just know that it was done so to put the blame on isiah is pretty much an accusation rather than a statement backed with evidence...
    i want you on my jury....

D'Antoni isn't a Larry Brown enabler like George Karl. He doesn't come out and say negative stuff about Isiah and the current Knicks regime. So, why would ayone take anything personally? Yeah, most teams don't leave their starters out on the floor to run up scores, but not every team knows how to win with class.

Veteran

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    D'Antoni isn't a Larry Brown enabler like George Karl. He doesn't come out and say negative stuff about Isiah and the current Knicks regime. So, why would ayone take anything personally? Yeah, most teams don't leave their starters out on the floor to run up scores, but not every team knows how to win with class.
    i guess when u say win with class, not only do u mean denver, but also the suns??