Thread: Empty Bench

Lurker

Nyk Logo Empty Bench

So I know the ban got a few knicks players, but that was like 3 guys, why does it look so empty on the bench and where in the hell is Kelvin Cato? And why is it not at the games, do you think there is a little dissention brewing for our boys???

Originally Posted by crazy4nyknicks
    So I know the ban got a few knicks players, but that was like 3 guys, why does it look so empty on the bench and where in the hell is Kelvin Cato? And why is it not at the games, do you think there is a little dissention brewing for our boys???

I think Cato played the other night and had four blocks if im not mistaken.I did'nt see him tonight thow.

Nyk Logo

cato was deactivated to make room on the roster for stevie against the sixers and remains there.

Lurker

Originally Posted by reckoning
    cato was deactivated to make room on the roster for stevie against the sixers and remains there.
    But wouldnt he still be on the bench, just not dressed out? Or is this some NBA rule or something? Plus the knicks are missing quite a few players, they would need him, even just to give the starters and bench a rest, right?

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

It depends. I'm not sure what Thomas is doing with these players. If he's smart he'll show case Francis as much as he can in order to ship him ou in some kind of package. But you are correct. NY could use Cato. I'd much rather have him out there then Jerome James. The Knicks have quite a line up. We have multiple players that can play multiple positions. It will be interesting to see how the line up is finally set.

Originally Posted by crazy4nyknicks
    But wouldnt he still be on the bench, just not dressed out? Or is this some NBA rule or something? Plus the knicks are missing quite a few players, they would need him, even just to give the starters and bench a rest, right?
    Yes he was on the bench last night in street closes.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by donchris
    It depends. I'm not sure what Thomas is doing with these players. If he's smart he'll show case Francis as much as he can in order to ship him ou in some kind of package. But you are correct. NY could use Cato. I'd much rather have him out there then Jerome James. The Knicks have quite a line up. We have multiple players that can play multiple positions. It will be interesting to see how the line up is finally set.
    None of us are.
    He isn't.

Veteran

Originally Posted by donchris
    showcase him to who??? ringling bros???... no-one is taking him and his baggage (read contract)..

of all I.T.'s move's , this is by far the worse...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by paris401
    showcase him to who??? ringling bros???... no-one is taking him and his baggage (read contract)..

of all I.T.'s move's , this is by far the worse...
    Hehe. I just sprained a brain muscle trying to understand his post of Francis accually being a ft in New York.