My beef with Isiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
"Crawford/Curry aren't franchise players. They are losing players. They were a losing combo in Chicago, and they are the same thing in New York."

This is a failed attempt to justify a stupid comment. No one ever said Crawford and Curry were franchise players but you did say they were trash. Pathetic! Your best insult is calling some one a monkey. Pathetic! You make a lot of assumptions. Your first incorrect assumption is that I don't watch the games. WRONG. I posted the games are not televised nationally. This is not to say that I don't watch games because I do. Ever heard of TVU player or the NY post or League Pass? Hell, the creator of this site is from Romania. So is he not a knowledgeable fan because he's from over seas? Here's how once again you expose your own ignorance. You say you watch every game but yet you still make a stupid comment about Curry and Crawford being trash players. PATHETIC! What is your excuse for that comment? There is no explanation if you do watch every game. You should know better. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC! I've already copped to not knowing every player in the league. This is a point that I pointed out and you chose to jump on, which in its self shows that you are desperate to attack some one that you feel inferior to. I'm a fan but I do have a life outside of all of this. You didn't see me talking about Williams as if I knew him. I admitted to not knowing him like five posts ago. So you've exposed nothing.

More ignorance exposed.

Yet another metro card quote: "They're not even 20 ppg scorers at all also, and they're one of the worst defensively at their position."

Ahhh some one correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Crawford the most improved player of last season? Wasn't that improvement due to his defense and clutch performances? Wasn't Crawford the only shining star of the horrific Larry Brown year? PATHETIC! ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

We're talking about NBA fans, INTELLIGENT NBA fans and I'm sorry to say but judging from your posts you are NOT one of them. Reading a stat sheet and walking up right does not make you intelligent. Contrary to what you may believe I do not have any need or desire to prove you wrong. You make it so easy when you post with out thinking.

So according to you people outside of NY don't know about the Knicks. This site has several members from various states and countries and they all follow the this team. As I pointed out before the creator of this site is from Romania. Your post is an insult to all of us but you are to ignorant to even know it so I can't be mad at you. I could never be mad at a retarded kid for wiping his ass bear handed. You've crossed the line so many times and been disrespectful but it was amusing for a while. Now you just sound real stupid. The Knicks suck right now. It's not trendy any where to say I'm a Knicks fans but the real ones stay with them.

You can't question credibility. I thought we covered this already. I've been at odds with damn near every one on this site at some point but there's always been respect. It's real funny. You should know this is funny to us. It's not even serious right now. You debate and have the longest stories then say "Yes! I win!", like a retarded kid or something. LOL Yo I'm going to stop because you might have some real issues right now. LOL I never saw any one post a point then declare victory off gate. Yo you doing the victory dance before coming out the tunnel n shit. Yo you've got to take that act to def jam or bad boys of comedy or something. YO 1 I GOT THIS ONE SON. DON'T EVEN BOTHER RESPONDING. You get ethered every time you come at me and you keep going and going. LOL Yo no more. From this point on you get one line responses. The sad part is that NO ONE takes you seriously. NO ONE. You are the laughing stock of this site! But you won because you said so right?
What did you say? The pain of stupidity? Are you a lil comic book nerd or something? You can't possibly get laid with lines line the pain of stupidity. Yo One read my shit before you respond son. You can't take this clown seriously. I'm having fun right now!

metrocard

Legend
mad.gif
Grr!!!

Why did you get offended like as if my reply to 1andOnly was to you? I think I got something here. Now I know what you mean when you say:

"Your post is an insult to all of us "

Meaning you get offended when I insult 1andonly back? Ahh, its pretty obvious now. No wonder why you came into this thread from the beginning. Listen, I have no problem your kind of people or that kind of lifestyle, just don't preach it so much on here or be so open about it. Its very uncomfortable to see two guys comfort each other post after post after post.

I'm trying my BESt to keep this topic on basketball, but as you see Donchris's knowledge on basketball is very limited. Talking about too much basketball will confuse him. Now you know why he doesn't read everything.

Guys we need to realize this is the same guy who wanted Allan Houston to DIE, but yet he's defending Jamal Crawford as the franchise SG of this team. He's also the same man who doesn't know who Corliss Williamson is, and thinks Isiah is the greatest thing since peanut butter and jelly.

admit the reason we're losing is because your beloved Alan Houston's a cripple! Crippled mind and a beat up body.

Disgusting. Allan Houston was a ledgendary Knick who was clutch, a veteran and showed leadership. He was a GREAT shooter, one of the greatest shooters of all time. His mid range game was close to perfect. His jumpshot was pure. He memories he gave us. This just proves you're not a Knick fan. Just some faggot tagging along with 1andOnly to express your Isiahsexual pride all over the forum. You disrespect great Knicks like Housotn but ride the jock of Crawford, Curry, Francis? Why? Because Isiah brought them here? You're disgusting, as a Knick fan and as a human. I can't even consider you a human being. You lack alot of social skills, you're a diaster.

Like I said, Jamal Crawford and Eddy Curry aren't good enough to lead this team. They're one dementional players. Crawford likes to chuck, Curry can score in the post. Their all around games are TRASH. They're both poor defensely and turnover prone. They need alot of improvement. They've been in the NBA for over 6 years already. They're not good enough to lead this team. Thats my opinion backed up with facts and the theories I've developed from watching them. If you can't respect well, I could care less, you have no credibility or knowledge of the NBA.

Rado has credibility, don't bring him in this.

I use TVU player to watch internationall games. Ooh, I'm sure you use it now. Thats why you never mention it before :teeth:. Well, what are you going to say next post? You have NBA TV cause it exist? If you had TVU you would of said it earlier, you seem a little late on that now. Stop being so down on your self, SPEAK UP for yourself. Learn how to defend your points. If you said you had TVU you would of accually made a POINT against me, and I wouldn't have said anything back to you. Now you look like a fool. You've typed SO much, but have yet to proved anything correct except you correct my theories with your idiocy.

LOL, how do you WATCH games in the NY Post? You can read about the game, but its not as resourceful as watching the game Haven't you learn NY Media is negative as hell? I'm telling your dumbass to watch the games for yourself, so you can have your own perspective of it, then read the NY Post, come to this forum and compare your perspective with the information you read. This is being reasonable and educated, something you do. Its too late to say you do now, cause you never said it before. Why make up things after things in all your post? You lack credibility, information and knowledge to gain my respect, you might as stick to the insults.

You said pathetic twice. Expand your vocabulary.

I watch more Knick games than you, and I can easily tell you Crawford and Curry bring more negatives to this team than positives. All you can do is check the box score. I by far have more resources than you. This makes my credibility superior to yours. Face the reality. Don't stress it, don't cry about it, just face it. You mad now?

We had the 3rd worst record in the NBA, Crawford's defense was terrible last year. Where have you been? Crawford led the team in scoring, so what? He chucked up the most shots. Chucking up the most shots on the team will obviously make you the leader scorer. Crawford is a chucker who only gets praised when he hits a game winning shot. He loses more games for the Knicks than win them. Once again, another NULL agruement by DonChris.

I'm glad you're showing less stubborness and admitting you're limited knowledge of the NBA. But don't ever DOUBT my credibility when yours is inferior. Thats why I targeted your lack of knowledge in the league, you question my credibility and my intelligence. Don't make that mistake again.

I like how you copy my lines now. "INTELLIGENT NBA fans" You're running out of things to say and now you're copying my lines? I had to educate you on who Corliss Williamson was. You're by far the least knowledable NBA fan in this forum, stop debating this. You owned yourself along time ago, don't be frustrated at me. Next time, learn how to keep stupid thoughts in your mind. Think of something. If it sounds stupid, don't say it or text. Thats how you sound SMART. You have problems doing this.

Wrong. Wrong. WRONG.

"So according to you people outside of NY don't know about the Knicks. "

I never said this, stop assuming and going off topic.

I realize Rado is the creator of this site, why do you repeat everything twice? Are you retarded? Stop assuming and repeating null theories, and read MORE. Watch more games.

I've insulted no one except you two, don't get butthurt, you played the insult game first. What now, you can't handle a diss? If I "lack" credibility don't get mad. Its obviously getting to you.

Since when is it trendy to be a Knick fan? I rep the Knicks all the time. I get trashed by people in NYC. Not everyone in NYC is a Knick fan, you have your bandwagon Spurs/Dallas fans in High School. Even in college, people who don't follow basketball tell me the Knicks suck. They do, but I tell they're my team all the way.

lol @ how angry Chris gets when he gets beat. Its just funny cause I don't take him seriously at the same time you can tell he's really MAD.

This is funny, this is the same guy who SAID he knows the Knicks roster, but that makes him a Knicks fan.

Talking about me picking up chicks? Now thats FUNNY. Especially when you're on these forums 24/7. Whenever I log on, you're logged in, ready to reply. I'm here every 3-5 days. You? every 3-5 minutes. You have no free time, most likely you live with your mother. I have better things to do than bully you. I do this for laughs.

donchris, go study more about the NBA history or the current NBA today. You've embarassed yourself countless of times. You repeat yourself over and over. In reality, you're talking about yourself. You don't speak for the people here.

Only one person in this forum agrees with you. Its the least respected, most disrespectful poster on this forum. Go figure. I've had plenty of different posters compliment my post and my ideas. Like I said, you're the last person to represent the Knick fans on this forum.

LOL...why are you trying to say yo and son now? You live in NC, you're from the 'burbs of Jersey, you're out of character here. I like you better as a the nerd who gets picked on. Don't try to get out of character now.

Issues? You're the only one in here with low confidence. All your previous post had very low self esteem. You didn't even seem confidence in what you were writing. You just pulled everything out of your ass and posted it in the forum. Be more confident when you write. I can understand you get frustrated when you're not proving your points and not making sense in your agruements, but theres no need to be down or get frustrated at your fellow poster. Stop being so mad.

Everyone, look at this. DonChris is coming out of the closet and openly showing his relationship with 1 n only. Could imagine how many PM's these two have with each other? They probably plan out how they're going to reply to me...LMAO, put mad work into debating with me. But yet, I feel like they haven't said a thing. I'll give 1nOnly for correcting me on Fyre's name, but he made the same mistake too. So this thread has been all ME. Ahah, no wonder why he follows all of your post. You're either 1 n lonely himself, or you two are really close. I think thats weak though. Its sad how you have to give a shout to your BF. I understand a guy can give props to another guy, but you guys do it constantly, post after post. You're making it too obivous or trying too hard. It doesn't look cool. It looks BAD, cause the only guy who gives you props here is 1andOnly...and I don't want to know what you give him in return. Ahah, you're even coaching him "Don't respond back." Why? You're getting sad at the beating he's taking? You weren't even in this thread before, you came along to protect your BF 1nonly, now you're taking the beating too. Oh wait, I could sense your self esteem taking a hit. You're feeling like I got you again? Don't sweat it. Remember its just the internet.

We didn't cover much. What we did cover was you and the monkey make a good couple. Depression, socially challenged, low self esteem, no confidence in what they speak of, both out of NYC, both lack NBA intelligent, BOTH compliment each other after each post. You both share alot of qualities.

You're having fun? Well, you've waited 3 days doing nothing for to post, obviously you were excited to see me log back on. I mean sitting on the computer for 3 days, how boring is that? This is probably the most fun you've had all week. The worst part about it, you were exposed, ethered on and made look like a fool. Why wait 3 days for that? That's very depressing. You could of atleast presented a reasonable debate, but you brought nothing on here.

I cut your theory in pieces, and 1nonly replies back with insults? Mad homo how you two cover butt for each other.

This is your problem. You lack resorces. This is why I can't take you seriously. You don't know any history of the NBA. You don't know what happend in the NBA in the last 5 years. You don't have MSG, and you watch about 5 Knick games a year. When you try to agrue, you don't even bring up STATS. So how can anyone credit to making a valid agruement? Face it already, everything you have said has been NULL. You don't make sense when you type. When I read your text, my IQ seriously drops hard. I have to read a book after I reply to your post.

After reading all that, I think you may need this

tissue-box-738715.jpg

Its okay, reply back and troll the forum with immature insults that don't bother me. You're the only, well and your boyfriend that are getting frustrated in here. My confidence is way too high to be insulted by some unemployed fat socially challenged guy who's not even from the city. Go milk a cow or something, lol.

You pick nothing apart really, you accually avoid my points when I shut you down. You're very quick to change subjects. You also had lost agruements very quickly and create new agruements that you lose on. I'm a college student, you're still in your diapers. I have a 3.5 GPA, where you can barely type in the English language. Who the hell is backing you up anymore? DonChris doesn't even make sense in his post. You're the same fool who thinks Marbury/Francis is better than Billups/Hamliton. You wouldn't even dare debate about that cause I would of crushed you. You did the same in this thread, I crushed you on every point, and all you can talk about my is on my typo on Fyre's name. PATHETIC really. It just shows you're immaturity and you incapability to debate. You're a disgrace to Knick fans, especially since you're not from NYC, atleast rep the Knicks the right way. Damn, gonna make us look bad all over the country now? I'm glad you don't go outside much, I'm just ashamed knowing Knick fans like you exist.

I took long to respond to your post? Like I said, I'm fully employed, I have a social life and a things to accomplish. You sit home all day on the computer waiting for me to reply to you. You look up to me. You should be thankful I even reply to your garbage. I'm a busy person, don't get envy or angry at me. Maybe you yourself should try to find other things to accomplish in life besides making yourself look like a complete ass on the computer. Improve your grammer, be more reasonable when you talk to people online. Present yourself like a man, and not like a faggot. I'm speaking with you here on complete honesty, cause you need it. I'm such a nice guy, I'm accually giving you advice on how to debate, and how not to debate. Hell, I ever tried to hell you make it a competitive debat in this thread by giving you theories. But yet you're too slow to understand anything. You never proved me wrong once, except on a simple typo, is that all you have to be proud about? LOL...enjoy reading this. I know you've been crying on your keyboard reading my text and feeling the pain of stupidty.

The monkey says:
"You're bashing him for that and you don't know how to spell Frye's name. WOW. You see the guy play every night...don't get mad LOL."

LOL.

Isn't his name Fyre? You repeat my typo over Fyre's name a hundred times, but you're stupid enough to make it yourself? Wow, I don't even know how to reply to this. I think you're trying to present yourself as retarded as possible to confuse me and lower my IQ. Its an interesting theory, but if you're this stupid in real life, my apologies to your family. You're really struggling here. The Fyre typo was your only agruement man! Now you even lost that. What do you have now? :teeth: I'm sorry, this is too funny. I'm DYING behind this comptuer. Its pure comedy. If you read through the last two pages, you can cleary see the monkey is defeated and all he holds on to is my simple error over Fyre's name. NOW HE MAKES THE MISTAKE OF FYRE's name? HAHAHA. Hey chimp, don't edit the post, you've been exposed yet again. Damn b, you're taking more L's than a pothead on 420 :smokin: . Keep losing though, it makes me laugh, ALOT.

3 on 1? Carpy lost, he gave up a long time ago. More power to me. You? You've lost more times than Isiah's Knicks in this thread. You're not challenge for me. And DonChris? He's the worst of out of the 3, so thats not saying nothing. Basically, you guys don't equal me. And no one is agreeing with you guys. LOL, none of you guys are even from NYC, so you don't even know whats going on in the Knicks community offline. No one here takes you seriously, honestly. You all catch feelings mad quick and lack reason. Face it, all your theories have been proven NULL, and theres no way for you to provide an agruement to defend yourself. I'm basically bullying you.

LOL. He said "Frye" again. I didn't know we had a Frye on our basketball team.

Eddy Curry is consistant on offense, something he wasn't last year. He's still the worst defensive center in the NBA, the most turnover prone center in the NBA, and a poor rebounding center. He needs improvement, alot accually. We're not going anywhere if we're going to except Curry to lead this team. Get over it.

I think you've been proven so wrong so many times you lost all confidence. Your self esteem is at an all time no. Yes you aren't making any sense. Curry was traded for a buch of number ones, and cap space. Isiah excepts Curry to be the franchise player of this team, when he obviously can't lead this roster to the playoffs. Why do you think Chicago gave up on Curry? Curry isn't at all that, get over it. Isiah's confused plan with no direction did backfire, why are you so confused? I think I turned you from dumb to retarded. LOL, read that quote AGAIN. I think you don't get sacarsm. I'm starting to believe you're losing all your senses. Its like I'm chatting with a monkey online.

You was wrong? OF COURSE, its about time. You were wrong about most of the things in this thread and forum. Face it. You lack knowledge? I don't know, I don't really care. As long as you're not related to me or know me personally, I could live with happy.

The Monkey says
"Not being able to spell Frye every day means YOU lack knowledge."

:teeth: He said it again, he's just clowning on himself right now. I'm not even trying. I could honestly come in this thread and say "hey whats up guys" and win this debate. Its not even a debate. Its just the monkey making a fool out of himself.

NC isn't a real city, get ova it. NC is irrevelant to me.

N-bomb? I said nigga once, you got sensitive cause you're from the country. We come from two different cultures, we already went over this stupid. Why are you trolling more bullshit here now? Stop acting like a little kid, move on. Damn, this is really sad now. You can't even STAY on basketball. LET IT GO, stay on topic. You're boring me now. LOL, I'm glad you gave up on the Dirk agruement you got beat up on, not even beat up, you got SMASHED.

Why do you keep saying I got knowledge? I got brains from ya moms, so the answer is si.

LOL, no one will agrue for you, or should I said, no one that isn't stupid. You've been wrong on everything.

"Ya'll must be like Matt Bonnor and Pat Burke LOL."

WTF, does that even make sense? You're a chimp. His name isn't Matt Bonnor. If you're going to diss me, atleast spell the guys name right.

LOL, you're saying "dawg" now? Aren't you from the surburbs of the middle of no where? Look kid, I came from the hood and I don't go online saying "dawg" 100 times a day. When I first came, you had a vocabulary of 10 words, and dawg was one of them. Just stop it. You totally uneducated saying it, and you don't look cool. LOL, its 2006, most people dont even say that word that much anymore.

No one here wants me out of this forum except the 3 guys I constantly own on every threads. Its envy really, and I don't mind it.

What girls online? LOL you date girls online now? You're even more of a loser as I thought. I don't mess with girls online, I get the real thing. Don't hate "dawg", I'm just making the best of my life. You're too depressed to even think about sucess in your life, so you just follow me online. Like I said, your life revolves around my text. Once again, this was easy. Took 10 minutes to write up and embarass you yet again. LOL, I would be embarass to even log on in this forum anymore if I was you. I never seen someone get picked apart this bad. Even I feel guilty.

donchris, you lost all your credibility a long time ago. This is why I don't take you seriously anymore. If I have no credibility, why do you try so hard to debate against me? You obviously want to prove me wrong, but yet you fail. You have a goal to prove me wrong, therefor I must have some kind of credibility for you to look up at me competition. When in reality, I'm too much for you.

Crawford/Curry aren't franchise players. They are losing players. They were a losing combo in Chicago, and they are the same thing in New York. Crawford and Curry would be dominant if the NBA was 2 on 2. But it takes 5, and that is a fact. Curry and Crawford dominant the ball and are turnover prone. They hold on to the ball forever and click the clock. Together, they average almost 6 turnovers a game. They're not even 20 ppg scorers at all also, and they're one of the worst defensively at their position. They're not going to get it done. Maybe if Crawford was a 3rd option and Curry was a 2nd option, then we would have a chance. These two guys aren't the guys you want if you want to build a winning franchise. Chicago relized that and TRADED both of them. Guess who's winning now and who's losing? You can't be that STUPID to not answer that question.

Jersey and NYC are two totally different places. Hell the Bronx and Staten Island are two totally different places and they're in NYC. Like I said, I could really care less, you bore me with your life stories, on to basketball.

Most of America? Listen, we're talking about NBA fans, INTELLIGENT NBA fans, and you're not one of them. Just admit you're an ass and you don't even know who Corliss Williamson was.

Kobe Bryant knows who Raja Bell is you, you really took him seriously? You never heard of sacarsm? LOL, it was just a diss to Raja Bell, damn you're slow.

Some kid in ND can know about NBA players if they follow the league every 2 days or so. Not everyone is slow like you, stop getting frustrated and realize you're just not that UP TO DATE on the NBA. This is why you lack credibility.

LOL, you're just taking away from CREDIBILITY from yourself.

YOU ADMIT YOU DO NOT WATCH KNICK GAMES.

So how the hell can you even hold a debate against someone who watches all the games this season? You don't even know what the team weaknesses are unless you read my post or this forum. LOL, wow. These post are HILARIOUS. These guys sound confident from the start, but just LOSE all SELF ESTEEM at the end. They're beating themselves really as you can see. I'm not going to take credit for looking good here, if anything they're making me look like a God. You don't watch the Knicks, atleast watch them online or download their torrents. How can you have credibility if you don't even follow or watch your team? You don't even follow the NBA. Hell, atleast watch the Bobcats play. I honestly believe you rarely know little about basketball. You don't watch Curry or Crawford play, how can you even hold an agruement for them? I watch them play every game. I know their strengths and weaknesses without looking at the STATS. LOL, you don't even bring up STATS, and this is why I continue to point out how poor you on presenting your theories. Give me SOMETHING, STATS or from what you've seen in the game. Obviously you've seen little. Isn't 1nOnly distant from NYC? He probably doesn't even watch the Knicks either. LOL doesn't Carpy live in Canada? He has no access to MSG either. No one wonder why you guys agree with each other. You're all confused on whats going on. I watch this team play everyday, if you did you would agree with me. Unfortunately, you guys have zero credibility, knowledge of the NBA and are the Isiah apologist in this forum. It seems like people who least watch the Knicks don't hate Isiah. While die hard Knick fans like me have to suffer and watch the poor basketball every day.

You know the Knicks roster? I guess that makes you and a zillion other people in this world officially Knick fans.

Corliss Williamson is a scoring option when he comes off the bench, he's almost been. He has been reconized as one of the best bench players in the NBA in the last 7 years. Where have you been? You have no credibility to even be asked a question.

My post have points. It just that my IQ is lowered when I read your post or 1 and Only's post. When I prove your null theories wrong, you guys get upset. Chris, you got personal in here first. Don't play innocent now. Did I hurt your feelings and put your self esteem so low you can't even insult me back now? Ahaha, I guess you shouldn't play fire with fire. I don't insult anyone if they insult me. When I'm insulted, expect ether. You've been ether man, its just time to stop being stubborn and stop even replying to this thread. You're insulting my intelligence by posting stupid. I'm offended by that.

I'm done with you man, I feel greedy for even replying. I'm happy with winning an agruement, well it was really handed to me. I'm not going to go to back and forth personal insults. I got better things to do, as you guys already know. If you guys can't reply without basketball, don't even BOTHER replying or trolling the forum. As you see 1NOnly gave up on basketball and 98% of his post were personal attacks. I admit I was wrong for relpying back to his immature post, I totally admit that. I'm not stubborn to admit my wrongs. But I also try to keep as much basketball discussion in this thread. I feel if these guys continue to be immature to either lock this thread or give them a ban for trolling.

Anyway, peace.

btw, I bolded all the things you've dodged to make an agruement against. That either tells me you agree with me or just realized to shut the fuck up and stop looking so dumb, which was a smart decision on you. I suggest you use it more, just showing you my points.

Last edited:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
"Crawford/Curry aren't franchise players. They are losing players. They were a losing combo in Chicago, and they are the same thing in New York."

This is a failed attempt to justify a stupid comment. No one ever said Crawford and Curry were franchise players but you did say they were trash. Pathetic! Your best insult is calling some one a monkey. Pathetic! You make a lot of assumptions. Your first incorrect assumption is that I don't watch the games. WRONG. I posted the games are not televised nationally. This is not to say that I don't watch games because I do. Ever heard of TVU player or the NY post or League Pass? Hell, the creator of this site is from Romania. So is he not a knowledgeable fan because he's from over seas? Here's how once again you expose your own ignorance. You say you watch every game but yet you still make a stupid comment about Curry and Crawford being trash players. PATHETIC! What is your excuse for that comment? There is no explanation if you do watch every game. You should know better. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC! I've already copped to not knowing every player in the league. This is a point that I pointed out and you chose to jump on, which in its self shows that you are desperate to attack some one that you feel inferior to. I'm a fan but I do have a life outside of all of this. You didn't see me talking about Williams as if I knew him. I admitted to not knowing him like five posts ago. So you've exposed nothing.

More ignorance exposed.

Yet another metro card quote: "They're not even 20 ppg scorers at all also, and they're one of the worst defensively at their position."

Ahhh some one correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Crawford the most improved player of last season? Wasn't that improvement due to his defense and clutch performances? Wasn't Crawford the only shining star of the horrific Larry Brown year? PATHETIC! ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

We're talking about NBA fans, INTELLIGENT NBA fans and I'm sorry to say but judging from your posts you are NOT one of them. Reading a stat sheet and walking up right does not make you intelligent. Contrary to what you may believe I do not have any need or desire to prove you wrong. You make it so easy when you post with out thinking.

So according to you people outside of NY don't know about the Knicks. This site has several members from various states and countries and they all follow the this team. As I pointed out before the creator of this site is from Romania. Your post is an insult to all of us but you are to ignorant to even know it so I can't be mad at you. I could never be mad at a retarded kid for wiping his ass bear handed. You've crossed the line so many times and been disrespectful but it was amusing for a while. Now you just sound real stupid. The Knicks suck right now. It's not trendy any where to say I'm a Knicks fans but the real ones stay with them.

You can't question credibility. I thought we covered this already. I've been at odds with damn near every one on this site at some point but there's always been respect. It's real funny. You should know this is funny to us. It's not even serious right now. You debate and have the longest stories then say "Yes! I win!", like a retarded kid or something. LOL Yo I'm going to stop because you might have some real issues right now. LOL I never saw any one post a point then declare victory off gate. Yo you doing the victory dance before coming out the tunnel n shit. Yo you've got to take that act to def jam or bad boys of comedy or something. YO 1 I GOT THIS ONE SON. DON'T EVEN BOTHER RESPONDING. You get ethered every time you come at me and you keep going and going. LOL Yo no more. From this point on you get one line responses. The sad part is that NO ONE takes you seriously. NO ONE. You are the laughing stock of this site! But you won because you said so right?
What did you say? The pain of stupidity? Are you a lil comic book nerd or something? You can't possibly get laid with lines line the pain of stupidity. Yo One read my shit before you respond son. You can't take this clown seriously. I'm having fun right now!

Get over this cat man...he's a self-proclaimed winner. He knows nothing about the knicks and when people prove him wrong...like what I did...he gets mad LOL. No one supports him, he assumes and has more ifs than facts...the kid is a total mess. It's a good thing I can't see his posts or I'd prolly have to shut him down again LOL. And that's what I say people should do...if you think this kid is a joke...just ignore him, then he'll be playing with himself as usual.

Now back on topic

Again I've said this over and over again...Isiah has built this team, so putting his mess into someone else's hands is going to make the situation better? We are improving, time will tell if this team is a success not you so-called forsayers on this site. I've named numerous improvements yet some of you guys still think Isiah is a bad coach. That's just odd in my opinion...

metrocard

Legend
This message is hidden because The 1 and Only is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because donchris is on your ignore list.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Anyway, back to the original topic my thread. If anyone feels like they've been disowned/disappointed by Isiah Thomas, this is the place to voice your opinion. If you feel he's not managing this Franchise the proper way, voice your opinion! You're Knick fans, the best fans in the world. Don't let Isiahsexuals confuse you guys, stay true to the jersey, not Isiah. :afro:

Last edited:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
And this is why I don't waste time posting here. The overly dramatic posting, the large fonts that take up a page. It's really ridiculous. I was in England. My cousin lived in NYC (She worked at Price-Waterhouse) she looks on the Internet and is glad that the Knicks are REBUILDING. As a casual fan, she gets it. I only wished the so called "Die Hards" would accept it and clue in as well.

By the way Curry 2 had only TO's (turn overs) in today's win. He averages 3.4 a game. so does:

Yao Ming, Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Gilbert Arenas, to name a few.

You see, when you're the focal point on offense, you handle the ball. This occasionally translates into turnovers. But you live and die with your best players. And on the Knicks, like or leave it, thats EDDY CURRY. He's going to make mistakes. That's how humans learn. that's life. As he develops post pressence, he will reduce this number. Simple. It will however take time.

By the way, Carpy is back. Carpy was in England. I like to travel. I have a life, I don't sit back waiting to respond everytime someone writes something. That would make me lame. I also have a JOB to go back to. So again, don't have much time to be responding. Don and 1, you guys have the patience of Job. The kid won't learn, he's too narrow minded. Just shake it off, it's a waste of time, logic and effort. Who needs logic, when there's ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!!

P.S. Dirk is the best rebounder

signed,

Dirk's Mom & Metrocard

Who cares what Hall of Famer Charles Barkley and 2 time NBA champion Kenny "The Jet" Smith have to say. What do they know about ball from a guy who played with Peter John Ramos? In rec league no less! Isn't that like bigger than And1???

donchris

Welcome back Carpy. You know I keep fans on this site. The kid named me in like 20 posts. Now he blocks me out of anger and I never even messaged him. Hahaha. When I was 18 I was out getting laid but I guess if your on the PC 24/7 and not getting paid for it like we do then you've probably got a girlfriend on the internet. Oh god! Please don't bring up the Dirk thing again. I fell asleep on the Miami game but saw it went to over time. Who won?

I'm sure a thoughtless response will follow this message.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Welcome back Dr. C. So not only are the fans in the U.S think we are and should rebuild....but people overseas think the same? Wow...so who does that make stupid and ignorant? Yea that's right....this week's garbage knick fan...step foward and take your award LOL.

metrocard

Legend
And this is why I don't waste time posting here. The overly dramatic posting, the large fonts that take up a page. It's really ridiculous. I was in England. My cousin lived in NYC (She worked at Price-Waterhouse) she looks on the Internet and is glad that the Knicks are REBUILDING. As a casual fan, she gets it. I only wished the so called "Die Hards" would accept it and clue in as well.

By the way Curry 2 had only TO's (turn overs) in today's win. He averages 3.4 a game. so does:

Yao Ming, Dwight Howard, Dwayne Wade, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Gilbert Arenas, to name a few.

Let be the first to say, your cousin is an ignorant slut to believe Knicks are rebuilding. Accually she's an invisible minority, and probably the only Knick fan in NYC you know, go back to Canada and root for the Raptors, since you don't even watch the Knicks play. Most Knick fans in NYC don't even see any rebuilding process, Isiah has just been reloading. Rebuilding takes cap space, trading for draft picks. Isiah hasn't done this, and he won't. Who cares what your cousin thinks? She's probably some African prositute in NYC who doesn't even follow basketball, thanks for one of your lame bullshit stories we have to here in each of your post. You have such self esteem issues, I find it hilarious you have to make up personal life stories trying to impress me. Listen, I don't really care, I came here to talk about basketball, not your prositute cousin.

Those guys I bolded are all stars, Curry isn't. Curry averages below one assist a game. He has one of the worst assist/TO ratio in the NBA, if not the WORST, and you cannot prove this. Would have Curry over those guys I just bolded? No, you're stupid, so probably yes. If you compared all the teams in the NBA, and all their primary options, from Arenas, to Kobe to Lebron to Yao, Curry would be last on that list. The only team I could think of now is the 76ers, and thats because they LOST Iverson. Iggy Dala is still a superior talent to Curry. We have the weakest primary option in the NBA. We need a better player to LEAD us, this is what you don't understand.

All those you guys you mention average more assist than turnovers, besides Yao and Howard who still average more assist than Curry could ever. Those guys average about 2 a game, Curry is barely near 1. Yao is knowned for his skillful awareness on the court, and Dwight Howard played PG in High School, so he has potential to average 3-4 assist game later in his career. Their the vocal point of their offense, but they're not BLACK HOLES on offense like Curry. They make assist and create shot opportunities for their teammates. Curry is the worst in the NBA at passing it to an open guy on the 3pt line, we've seen this time and time again. Curry has no passing ability. He has no awareness where the players are around him. This is why he's the worst first option in the NBA.

Don't you guys love how Carpy was the first idiot to say "Dirk is learning how to rebound", when he couldn't even explain himself after all the information I dropped on him? Its ironic, considering he got completely OWNED in that debate and goes totally off topic comparing Eddy Curry to all stars.

Hop off of Charles and Jet's meat. They wouldn't agree with the statement "Dirk is learning how to rebound". Bottom line and thats final. They would say Dirk isn't agressive on the offense boards, but he is a very solid rebounder. Dirk's style isn't for offensive boards, he understands how to rebound, if he didn't, he wouldnt average 9-10 rebounds a year. You were wrong on that statement completely, and you totally ignorant right now being in denial. You've shown NOTHING in this thread that Dirk is learning how to rebound. If you said Curry is learning how to rebound, then you would be correct. He was a poor rebounder in his Chicago, he has improved slighty. He's still a weak big man rebounding. Especially for his size and how much time he lives in the paint. Dirk hangs on the perimeter and still averages more rebounds.

Unrealstic/non-logical out of city Knick fans like you are the worst. You don't watch the games, so you have no idea whats going on with the team. You don't even root for your own city's name(Raptors, Bobcats). You try to debate against Knick fans who follow the team more in a day than you can in your whole life time. Then you root for Isiah, the root of all our problems the last 3 years as a savior for this franchise. Layden had a shitty roster in the Knicks, but those contracts were going to expire, we would of been under the cap if we let them expire. Instead, Isiah RELOADS. He trades for one dementional non defensive losing players and signs them to 5 year deals. He trades expiring contracts for washed up ex-all stars who have 3-4 years on their deal. He trades away FIRST ROUND lottery picks for weak leading scorers like Eddy Curry and Jamal Crawford. Enough is enough. You give Knick fans a bad name, this is why I don't even consider people like you Knick fans, instead you're an Isiahsexual and you will always BE. All your agruements are bias and in favor of Isiah, instead of the Knicks franchise. I put the jersey first before anything. Before the player, before the GM, because I'm a KNICKS FAN, comprende maricon?

Notice how the gay couple post after each other, its like a pattern they're paranoid about or obsessed with :teeth:

rady edit: this post has been warned

Last edited by a moderator:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Did the garbage guy talk about me again? Dag...now my feelings are hurt. I bet money he's calling people faggots and talking about people's races again in a 4 page essay. I know I'm not the only person that thinks he's a complete ignorant community college working at a gas station poster child....I get PMs about this dude all the time...and I finally took there advice...ignore him LOL. I'll bet you he'll post something up (which will remain oblivious to me) and about 2 or 3 people will shut him down...and he'll start about 3 or 4 more garbage arguments. This is too funny. You got the L and the D so leave it alone LOL.

Anyways...everyone seems to dislike Isiah's reconstruction but they never agree on the fact that we are getting better with Isiah as coach. No one has really agreed to that. That puzzles me because why would anyone tear something apart when you know it's going to get better? It would be different if we were garbage like last year when LB was coach. And no one was showing signs of improvement (there are exceptions). Obvious signs of improvement have been revealed to your very eyes yet some of you still want a "shakeup". We've done that for the past 6 years. Let's work with what we have...the contracts will expire soon enough so the ones who are crying for contracts can quit crying about that. But if a deal does come up for expiring contracts then yes execute the trade. But we shouldn't be looking for something that will destroy chemistry on this young team. We've traded for youth and picks in the past (Frye, Lee, Ariza, Robinson, Balkman, and Collins), we've aquired franchise talent (Marbury, Curry, and Crawford). And we've aquired a solid defender in Jeffries. Isiah hasn't had a perfect slate though...he signed Jerome James to a dumb contract, and even though Jeffries is a great defender he doesn't deserve that type of money yet. And I do believe we should have taken Marcus Williams in the draft instead of balkman and then take balkman with the second pick that we had (even though there were rumors that stated that he wasn't going to be around that long). The Francis trade goes to the credit of Larry Brown trying to childishly and ignorantly erase marbury from the face of the team which we all new wasn't going to happen. Everyone but the necrosis of the site may step forth and be taken seriously....

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Metro,

All that writing to say nothing. Truly you've shown that you know nothing. Your month long responses are simply boring. Dirk is still learning to be effective in the NBA. So is Kobe, AI, TMac, VC, etc. No one, even the great Michael Jordan thought they had it all figured out. Jordan himself said that in an interview. No one every truly masters anything. The variables always change. So although a situation seems the same, somethings about it is always different. My cousin isn't you concern either. You lack insight and intelligence so you resort to name calling and low brow histrionics. You've shown me one thing for certain. You are a complete idiot. You talk about debate. Read your childish responses, and ask yourself where is that considered debating? You ignorance knows no bounds, and you evidence that even morons if they pay tution can walk the halls of a school. Curry is now starting to deal with double teams. He going to start to figure out how to pass. Sorry, that I have money and can afford to go places. (I'm being facetious). The only way you could go anywhere but your barrio is in your miserable dreams. Don't hate cause I have more money than you. It let's everyone realize along with your pathetic posts how mouch of a bitch you are. You're smarter now that 2 NBA alumni (Barkley and Smith, Barkley being on the 50 greatest list). This shows you to be an ass. I speak spanish as well. I get maricon means homo. If that's the best you've got, you truly have nothing. If Not being able to explain myself, means quoting two NBA alumnists who are espoused to the same position I held prior to watching them say what I thought, I guess I'm wrong.

By the way, I own three Sharp Aquos. I also have NBA TV and NBA League Pass. So I know I watch about 15-20 Games a week. How many do you watch, the one that's free on your stolen cable? Get lost cucaracha. When you have a TV get back to me. Just cause someone opens their mouth or types on their computer doesn't mean anything intelligent will be produced. Metro, thank you for making me correct in this respect indefinetly.

paris401

Starter
I.T. is the boss... if an underling (brown) comes to him and wants a certain player (the franchise) there is a discussion amongt the powers to be, and a decision is made. there is lots of input ( or there should be) from the various parties, but the ultimate decision is I.T.'s ... the buck stops there..

and even if brown was pushing hard for the franchise, I.T. made the trade, agreed on the players/monies involved...

I.T. fucked up big time...

donchris

I.T. is the boss... if an underling (brown) comes to him and wants a certain player (the franchise) there is a discussion amongt the powers to be, and a decision is made. there is lots of input ( or there should be) from the various parties, but the ultimate decision is I.T.'s ... the buck stops there..

and even if brown was pushing hard for the franchise, I.T. made the trade, agreed on the players/monies involved...

I.T. fucked up big time...

Yes and No. What you didn't mention is that Brown is not an average coach. Brown is a legendary hall of fame coach considered by many to be a master mind. No one, NO ONE is going to say Brown you don't know what you are talking about. Brown sold them on Francis. It was Larry Brown that started the so called 1, 2 punch idea not Thomas. You've got to give a coach what he needs. Was it a bad idea? It appears so. But people use this as an example of why Thomas should be fired and frankly it's a poor example. There are dozens of reasons that people can argue why Thomas should be fired but this is not one of them. Look forget Thomas. Let's say it was Flip Saunders coaching and managing the Knicks right now. My point of view would be the same. This has never been a fiscally responsible franchise. The Knicks throw away more money than most expansion teams spend. So the cap is an issue but it's not an issue. The real issue is the poor record the Knicks have in relation to how much money they spend. If we look at the variables closely we can see that this franchise is moving in the right direction. No major changes or aquisitions are necessary.

Crawford is a great off the bench player. I love Crawford backing up Q.
Curry is learning and slowly becoming a dominate force in the paint.
Marbury is the multitalented floor general. He is among the elite.
Lee has great energey off the bench. Good for rebounding.
Jefferies is doing what we paid him for doing, playing D.

So for all the things that are wrong with this team there are things going right for a young team. It's growing pains man.

George M.

Benchwarmer
In regards to Metrocard!!!

Metrocard,I think that you are a low-grade MORON!!! I've read some of your posts and quite frankly,after reading your posts,I've come to the conclusion that you are an utterly clueless BABOON!!!!!!! Though I'm not an Isiah worshipper,I do like how this team is playing!! They are not the doormats you make them out to be!While it is true that a few more moves can be made,as of today,he has a better plan than he did 3 months ago just by how he mandated the Curry offense!!!!! You know a low post scorer,Inside out offense.You know half-court basketball,right NUMBNUTS!!!!! Isiah should be removed from that clown picture you post and should be replaced with YOUR PICTURE!!!!!!! YOU JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:whack: :machinegun: :couto:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Wow....is this another person that disagrees with Metrocard?? Did....Did I forsee this? Excellent post George M...speak your mind...in fact....speak the truth

metrocard

Legend

You seem upset, being Isiah's pet must be a rough life. :smokin: :thumbsup:

Metro,

All that writing to say nothing. Truly you've shown that you know nothing. Your month long responses are simply boring. Dirk is still learning to be effective in the NBA. So is Kobe, AI, TMac, VC, etc. No one, even the great Michael Jordan thought they had it all figured out. Jordan himself said that in an interview. No one every truly masters anything. The variables always change. So although a situation seems the same, somethings about it is always different. My cousin isn't you concern either. You lack insight and intelligence so you resort to name calling and low brow histrionics. You've shown me one thing for certain. You are a complete idiot. You talk about debate. Read your childish responses, and ask yourself where is that considered debating? You ignorance knows no bounds, and you evidence that even morons if they pay tution can walk the halls of a school. Curry is now starting to deal with double teams. He going to start to figure out how to pass. Sorry, that I have money and can afford to go places. (I'm being facetious). The only way you could go anywhere but your barrio is in your miserable dreams. Don't hate cause I have more money than you. It let's everyone realize along with your pathetic posts how mouch of a bitch you are. You're smarter now that 2 NBA alumni (Barkley and Smith, Barkley being on the 50 greatest list). This shows you to be an ass. I speak spanish as well. I get maricon means homo. If that's the best you've got, you truly have nothing. If Not being able to explain myself, means quoting two NBA alumnists who are espoused to the same position I held prior to watching them say what I thought, I guess I'm wrong.

By the way, I own three Sharp Aquos. I also have NBA TV and NBA League Pass. So I know I watch about 15-20 Games a week. How many do you watch, the one that's free on your stolen cable? Get lost cucaracha. When you have a TV get back to me. Just cause someone opens their mouth or types on their computer doesn't mean anything intelligent will be produced. Metro, thank you for making me correct in this respect indefinetly.

Just stop it, stop. You're making no sense.

Instead of "learning". Say improving. Dirk has already learned to be effective in the NBA, its nothing new for him. Same with Kobe and Jordan. Alot of guys know and have learned this. They can gain experience at the same time. But you make it sound like Dirk is a rookie from Canada. Just stop it already, you're going no where and you're running around in circles. Also that has nothing to do with the fact Dirk understands the concept of rebonding. His skills are established. People learn how to rebound in the NBDL, NCAA. Dirk knows how to box out. He isn't the best, but his skills are very polished. No one said Dirk has mastering the art of rebounding. But you said he's learning how to rebound, which is false. Dirk is improving on his rebounding, if you said that you would of been correct and I wouldn't have acknowledge your mistake.

Dirk Nowitzki is now learning how to rebound.

You said it as he never knew how to rebound before. You've said nothing in this thread to back up your agruement. You've ran around in circles saying nothing related to this. You've talked about Micheal Jordan, other all stars in the NBA, but you never address your ridiculous statement. If Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound, how did he grab 9 rebounds a game before? To you, Dirk didn't learn how to rebound. It just sounds retarded, stupid. It makes no sense. We could go over this a million times and you will be wrong.

What you ou can expect from Carpy's post.

1. His family members. Carpy has probably wrote 5-10 pages atleast about his father's side of the family. By 2008(If he's not banned from this forum), we'll probably get introduced to his mother's side
2. He's "rich", he works for the "government", he has "everything". :teeth:
3. Null ideas like Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound
4. Frustration
5. Death threats
6. His address of middle of no where Canada, when you prove him wrong, he'll challenge you to fly in the middle of no where Canada. Do you realize how many times you could of been reported for internet harassment already? LOL, get it over it man. You're soft as a cupcake, you look like a herb inviting people to meet you up. You sent like a million PM's about this. GET A LIFE.

Your cousin isn't a concern? Then don't bring her in this thread. No one cares about your personal life, I hope you learn your lesson now. You're mad right now, and no one really cares.

Look into the first page on this thread. I threw so much facts at you, you said "RIDICULOUS". You couldn't even debate back or disagree with me. All you've done since the first page was throw insults. If you can't hold the debate, then just be quiet. Now you're angry, you brought your cousin in this thread and she got exposed. No one told YOU to speak about your family here.

What kind of weirdo goes on an internet forum and speaks about their family? I'm not even flaming you, but this is a thread about Isiah's problems. You've turned into Dirk and your cousin. I'm not going to say you have ADD, but lets stay on topic here. If you disagree with my opinion, be more respectful next time. Stop showing SO much frustation. You really seem to take it to the heart.

Turnovers are also on the passer.

Remember when you said that? I guess its Marbury's fault if Curry forces an offensive foul. Its sentence like these that make your points null. You result in an outburst and get frustrated. This what you've been doing on these forums, its nothing new. You don't get along with no body and nobody co-signs on your null points. You don't believe me? Look at how you get against 1 and Only, who is also a troll on this forum.

The 1 and Only: You are truly full of girl flaws. Change your tampon, and get off the bozak. If you don't want a personal reaction, don't say anything that can be taken personally. Again you live to form as the drunk chick poppin off from a distance...TYPICAL!

6'0 250 Lbs. In Edmonton AB, Canada. Still unafraid. Still here. I'm married by the way. I fought with bigger guys than you. And I've yet to lose. Your a parrot. I write something clever and you echo it back, incoherently. For all your mouth, your height should have gotten you somewhere. Obviously, it hasn't. You bore me. What next you gonna threaten to beat up my wife..how bout my dad? Mom? You seemed to have taken this waaay more personal than me. Read your posts. You are SWEET! Just a 6'6. Strawberry. Call me when you get a job as network Admin for your local government. That's what I do. I used to program databases. Now I run the network. So I guess I'm stupid, cause I make six figures. An even in canadian, that probably 3-6x you. Again Edmonton. Alberta. Canada. PM if you want the address. Cause you still come like a chick. Later Venus!!! I'll expect your post in the next 15 minutes...you seem to be at my beck and call....

Why do you continue to mention your family members and where you live? This is the problem with you. We can have a basketball discussion, then you outburst and start threatening people and going completely nuts. Take your pills before you post.

I guess you googled a spanish word, and now you speak Spanish? I could say I watch 15-20 games on NBA TV in this forum anyone can say that. Even if you DID watch 15-20 games on NBA League, it shows no results.

You have more money than me? Well, its not helping you considering how miserable are you(from how you presented yourself.) You're always angry, frustrated, attacking people here, giving people threats on the forum. You have ISSUES man. If having that much money makes me as depressed as you, I don't want that much money. I'm happy where I'm at life. I don't need to give you my personal info, I'm not that depressed or as crazy as you. I'm very confident in myself and thankful for the life god has given me. I don't need to brag about my money to anyone, I feel good about myself. You obviously think low of yourself if you have to go on the internet telling people your more rich than them to feell better about yourself. But you know what? That doesn't do anything, it just makes your depression longer. So the only person you're hurting here is yourself.

Last edited:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Dirk has already learned to be effective in the NBA

Dirk was player of the week in the NBA. He avg 32 PPG with 8 RPG. His rebounds fluctuate. If he was truly Knowledgeable about rebouding, why does his numbers go up and down? BECAUSE HE STILL HAS SOMETHING TO LEARN ABOUT BEING AN EFFECTIVE REBOUNDER STUPID! You act as if Dirk is Ben Wallace or Denis Rodman. Act like you know something (this is hard being as dumb as you are) admit that I'm right. I have 2 time NBA champion Kenny Smith saying I'm right, as well as League MVP and Hall of Famer Charles Barkley. So stop Kidding yourself. 8 Defensive rebounds over Jason Terry or his other teammates don't make him good rebounder

What you ou can expect from Carpy's post.

1. His family members. Carpy has probably wrote 5-10 pages atleast about his father's side of the family. By 2008(If he's not banned from this forum), we'll probably get introduced to his mother's side

At least my brother isn't my Father like you Jose.

2. He's "rich", he works for the "government", he has "everything".

I don't have everything. But I plan to.

3. Null ideas like Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound
BARKLEY and SMITH agree with me. You don't. This just shows you're irrational, childish and extremely stupid.

4. Frustration
I'm not frustrated, I just think your an Ass.

5. Death threats
with the way you act, I'll read your Obituary in the post. And dummy like you was made to get shot in the streets for running his mouth.

6. His address of middle of no where Canada, when you prove him wrong, he'll challenge you to fly in the middle of no where Canada. Do you realize how many times you could of been reported for internet harassment already? LOL, get it over it man. You're soft as a cupcake, you look like a herb inviting people to meet you up. You sent like a million PM's about this. GET A LIFE.

I don't fear anyone. That why I say what I say. I don't just talk it, I walk it. I wrote and told either you or Smurfy to call the police. They don't scare me. Feel free to SNITCH to your local Po Po. You seem like a pussy informer type anyways. Look at your dumb comments you make. To make things easier for you, the Edmonton Police department Phone number with area code is (780) 421-3333 or (780) 423-4567. Feel free to call them about me at anytime. They work 24 Hrs. a day.

Turnovers are also on the passer.

They are. If you get the ball at the top of the Key as a big man, not the best spot. Centers need to get the Ball in the Low post where they can be effective with their backs to the basket. PG's with High Basketball IQ's distribute the ball where their teamamates can be effective. This is happening now with Curry and Marbury. The result is less TO's by Curry. THis the POINT I made before. I guess I remade it.

With the beef that me and 1 had. We deaded that way back. However, cause you're a loser, and struggle to make sense to everyone here except yourself, you revisit that...Just to get a quote. 1 is one of the most thoughtful posters here and I respect his views. I'm proud to be a member of this site with people like him, Rady, Don, Starks, etc. You however are a bottom feeder. You digust a lot of people here. Notice when I came back, people said "Welcome Back". You spend most your time arguing, cause every here hates you.

Why do you continue to mention your family members and where you live

I'm proud of both, and I will continue to do so.

I guess you googled a spanish word

No. My wife is from El Salvador. They speak spanish there. I communicate with her in spanish, her parents, brother and her 2 sisters. You're not stupid enough to think that only Spanish people speak spanish? Wake up, it's The United States official second language. Probably a billion people speak spanish globally. You speak it, and you're an Idiota. I'm way smarter than you. So why can't I speak spanish?

I'm happy where I'm at life.

How could you be? You're NOWHERE. Obviously, you like it at the bottom.

So the only person you're hurting here is yourself.

Actually if I met you I stomp you into the ground. YOU'RE A BITCH. YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR PC AND TALK SHIT. YOUR WHAT WE CALL A PUSSYCLAAT IN JAMAICA. A SPINELESS GOOF, WHO CAN'T DO SHIT, SO THEY JUST TALK SHIT. Feel free to send this to your law Enforcement as well. SNITCH! My real "Depression" is that I can't beat you into a coma and watch you flatline.

Feel free to report that too. Again if you missed Edmonton Police department Phone number with area code is (780) 421-3333 or (780) 423-4567. Like Bone Crusher said "I Ain't Ever Scared" PUTA

metrocard

Legend
^ HE'S MAD

...Get shot in the streets? Not to insult you, but you live in Canada, what do you know about the streets? :teeth: . I'm from the hood, but I don't need to act classless like you. I think I've gotten you so mad at life and at yourself you want to start shooting people now huh? Sad little guy. You'll sit home all day, butt naked and depressed. Lonely, waiting for me to log on so you can create another agruement thread and flood my PM Box. I never witness a loser like you, you're breaking limits. You're weirdest guy in the site, talking about your family so much? You freak me out. BTW, I type 110 words per minute, so I could type paragraphs in seconds, it isn't a sweat for me. I know its painful for you to read this, but I think it will make you a better person.

Right TOUGH GUY, some socially challenged depressed fat Canadian unemployed fool from the surburbs (with mad money) who spends most of his days forums talking garbage and sending people threats, you're not afraid of anybody? You weight 250 lbs, you're fat and non atheletic. Just to shows you have no experiencein atheletics. Come on man, you challenged 1 and Only to a fight. 1 and Only is like 14 year olds. You're an internet homo thug, no one takes you seriously. Tough stand up guys don't go on the internet talking garbage like you. You're a coward, or in DR we could call you uno maldito mamaguebo. People look down on you, no one would fear you. You would stomp me to the ground? You can't even get up from your computer seat for being so obese. I'm laughing right here cause I can accually picture an ugly fat Jamaican dude with mad face challenging random people from the net to fight. LOL, you're so sad man, its really comical when in reality you're a lost cause.

Spanish people only speak Spanish? You make no sense. People from Spain obviously speak Spanish, so do people in America, Mexico, Puerto Rico and etc y tu no sabes hablar español, ese no es problema mio y si no entienedes esto buscas un diccionario de inglés y español...cocolo feo.

Who cares where your wife is from you physco? You probably don't even have a wife. A normal person wouldn't go online giving so much personal information about themselves unless its completely fake and they want to live a life online. I've heard of people like you. People who spend so much time on the computer because they have nothing to live for offline. They make up made up personal stories about themselves to impress others online. Honestly, most of your stories are poorely made up. You work for the Canadian gov't, your wife is from El Salvador but you live in Canada? You travel to England for fun? Stop trying so hard. I'll accept you for whoever you are man, STOP throwing personal info at me, I could care less. Its even more pathetic when its made up. Don't reply back trying to emphasize it, you're caught. If it was real info, you wouldn't care. Obviously you're a depressed fool with nothing in his life, so you're going to agrue about it. You have nothing else to look foward to. Sorry porker, I just had to be honest with you. This isn't a job, you're a really a sick sick person.

Carpy is trying to be like me now, only different my paragraphs hit the points of my agruement, his just repeats the same thing over and over, even if I throw different information at him, he's going to disagree. He's agrueing, not debating. The insults bore me really, I feel like I've embarassed 3 guys in this thread to the point they don't feel good about themselves. I feel guilty about that, so this is strickly debating. Obviously me being the most mature person in this thread, I'm the first to say let the insults die. Especially when you guys aren't offensive when you try to be.

Not really, I never said Dirk was Ben Wallace or Dennis Rodman. I guess you had to say something like that to help your agruement. Which failed.

Whats wrong with 8 rebounds a game?, its still pretty good.

Everyone's numbers in the NBA goes up and down. On average, Dirk rebounds 9-10 a game, which is elite for a guy who doesn't live in the paint.

Dirk averages 9.4 rebounds, thats pretty good. He's top 5 in the NBA in defensive rebounds also. He isn't a banger, we've established this. You can't say Dirk is soft too, he drives to the basket and finishes top 5 in the NBA in Free Throw attempt, which means he isn't afraid of contact.

Dallas is 4th in the NBA in LEAST rebounds allowed. Meaning they don't give up alot of offensive rebounds or easy rebounds. Something Dirk doesn't get credit for is his awareness on the defensive boards. He isn't going to grab offensive rebounds, but he prevents the other team from getting offensive rebounds, same with Dampier and Diop. Dampier and Diop don't average 10 rebounds a game, but they get the job done. Watch the Mavericks more so you would understand. I have the stats and the preformances on you Carpy, you have nothing going in favor for your agruement. I think its just time for you to let this go, you're embarassing yourself, you seem to get weaker by each post.

How are you right? You've proved nothing. You seem a little mad yet again, you want me to admit your right? This thread has gone 6 pages and you've failed to prove anything correct. Let me make a typo, so you can accually be right about something for OCNE, lol. Happy? Be happy, stop being such a girl about everything.

Wait, so now you're saying Dirk isn't a good rebounder? First it was "Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound." Wow man, you're really sinking in deep water in this thread. Everyone in thread understands Dirk is a good rebounder. I'll give you a chance to take that sentence back, cause it was so obviously false not even you would be serious about that. I think your frustration isn't letting you be reasonable or speak the facts.

Barkley and Smith don't agree with you, nobody does. "Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound." Doesn't even make sense. Barkley has NEVER stated that. You're thinking about something different.

Wrong again. Eddy Curry also forces an offensive foul when he's doubled up. He's a black hole on offense and has no awareness on the court. He's been very turnover prone his whole career. He has played with Kirk Hinrich, Duhon, Marbury, all these guys are good passing PG's. Marbury dumps it off to Curry perfectly, and we've seen Curry plenty of times turn the ball over or either score. Marbury is a good PG, his IQ isn't low. What are you talking about? I asked you if the TO's from Eddy Curry are Marbury's fault and you couldn't even answer me. Thats been your PROBLEM, you don't know how to debate and answer back @ your opponent. This is why you took most L's on this forum.

I'm not here for a popularity contest, or to make friends. I have friends offline, plenty. I'm here to respect everyone's opinion. When I'm insulted, except no respect back. Its simple. I've disagreed with people here and still been able to explain why I disagree without an agruement. All you, Donchris, 1 and Only do on this site is agrue and cry about how "Knick fans are fickle" and don't support Isiah enough. Enough of that garbage. If you're fans of Isiah Thomas, go to his forum. This is the Knicks forum, for KNICK FANS, not Isiahsexuals.

Shutdown-XP-better.gif

Try it for once

Mods, you can lock this thread, its obviously not going anywhere with a buch of insulting trolls. I wanted to discuss Isiah's faults, but now we're talking about some guys family which is really a joke.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
You type 110 WPM. You're a fucking secretary now! I guess Ray Lewis is Obese (the only insult you know) cause he's the same size. The cops haven't called me yet, so that show s you don't even have the balls to call them. You're a ho plain and simple. 8 rebounds when guys allow you to collect them fine. Josh Howard is the real factor on the Mavs. The Mavericks have a worse record when he doesn't play. They won the 2 games Dirk Missed. However they losing record without Josh Howard. What does that say?

physco = Psycho you retard. Get spellcheck.

You're a pussy. Good rebounders handle it on both ends of the floor. Dirk is not/has not/ will not ever fall into this category. Tough guys don't dare people to call the Po Po. Gansters do. WHY? There nothing they or you could stop me from smashing you into a 1000 little pieces. I could sneeze and knock you into a coma. I don't see you give out any info cause you know I could fly out break you apart in your own neighborhood and fly back and no one could stop me. Not you, the Beast (cops) or GOD. It's just like that. My name is in the roll call. Why haven't you called the cops? CAUSE YOUR A SHIT TALKING PUSSY! You don't know nothing about the streets. In the streets, you don't run your mouth. You wouldn't last 15 seconds in Jamaica. You'r e to much of a ho. You catch heat, and it wouldn't be from the sun. You probably some geek sitting, looking at internet porn wishing you could even be marginally like me. You think people lose cause your not smart enough to realize you truly said nothing. You antagonize people cause you're a punk. If I say something, I'll do it. So when I say I would twist you're head around as far as it could go, I mean it. I would bounce you like a basketball. You can't threaten me cause you know I'm a dude that can handle mine. You are a punk, that sits back hoping someone will reply so you can have something to do. So again, either ignore me. Or give useful info so that I can make you a parapalegic. So come street king, ante up. You won't cause you scared shitless. Now use your secretary typing skills and provide some info....PUSSY. Again no threat, this is a promise.

People that hate Metro....Everyone

People that like Metro...............??????????? Maybe Metro??????........................

metrocard

Legend
Tough guys don't dare people to call the Po Po. Gansters do. WHY? There nothing they or you could stop me from smashing you into a 1000 little pieces. I could sneeze and knock you into a coma. I don't see you give out any info cause you know I could fly out break you apart in your own neighborhood and fly back and no one could stop me. Not you, the Beast (cops) or GOD. It's just like that. My name is in the roll call. Why haven't you called the cops? CAUSE YOUR A SHIT TALKING PUSSY! You don't know nothing about the streets. In the streets, you don't run your mouth. You wouldn't last 15 seconds in Jamaica. You antagonize people cause you're a punk. If I say something, I'll do it. So when I say I would twist you're head around as far as it could go, I mean it. I would bounce you like a basketball. So come street king, ante up.

Jesus%20laughing%20cropped%20thumb.jpg

AHAHAHA...I wish you guys could hear my laughter while I type.

We never talked about who's the factor of the Mavs, once again, you can't stay on topic. You're running away from your false statements more and more, which makes this debate easy for me. You obviously agree Dirk is a good rebounder, you just don't want to admit it.

I guess Kurt Thomas isn't a good rebounder because he doesn't average 3 offensive rebounds per game? You're a fool. Dirk averages close to 10 rebounds a game. He's grabbing ALOT of boards, regardless of which side it comes from, each rebound counts.

You put mad work into me. You spend more time putting work on me than sleeping and eating combined. You've been online all day. Atleast take a break. You replied to my post under 5 minutes. You're accually losing sleep over me, which something else I can laugh at about you. You're on this forum all day, waiting for my replies. LMAO...this loser won't go to sleep until he post. You're way too interested in me now for me to believe you're straight. You're an open obsessive homosexual. You can't call me out, you're a punk kid from the surburbs. You're life rotates around me and the internet. He sits in the forum all day and waits for me the post. He doesn't log off until he reads all my post. He hasn't slept the last four days thinking about me. He lost his interest in women and working, and I have become the focus of his life. I'm sorry people, but if that doesn't define a homosexual, I don't know what does. You really don't think like no regular straight man thats for SURE.

I could careless, I'm just dropping jokes on you and you're taking them seriously...lol @ how serious you taking this getting people you know personally. You wished I ignored you now, lol @ how much this is hurting you. Thats your fault for taking this seriously. Sorry, I'm not your father, no one is going to hug you. Stop the romantic crying thing now, you sound gayer than ever looking for me to feel sorry for you. You caught feelings, now you're a paranoid crazy dude who loses sleep over a man from a computer. <~ Theres no denying that, you lost. What sucks for you? You'll come back reading this and your feelings will continue to get broken down. Its like you love hearing yourself get insulted...psycho

In the street? Get out of my face with your soft body, titties on your back, and soft rolls on your belly. You from the burbs of Canada...

Honestly, I came from the hood, alot of people did. Whats so special about that? NOTHING. Do people from the street go on damn sports forum and say they gonna fly a plane and fight other people? NO, only angry surburb kids do that. Because they never did it before, and they feel being tough behind the computer is the only way they'll be tough in their life time. I'm not taking you seriously at all, this is a REALLY funny joke.

Stop trying so HARD, I've been to many islands in the Caribbean, I've seen the worse of the worse, you're proving nothing except your a coward. LOL, you really MAD ...you're all "GRR IM GOING TO GET IN A PLANE AND JUMP THREW YOUR APARTMENT WINDOW AND FIGHT YOU GRR."

Dog...you sound crazy everytime you post, I don't know whats wrong with you.

I'm not a snitch like you. You said you were 250 lbs, therefor your obese. You dissed yourself. You said you were fat and Jamaican, so you probably look like this guy

quiz1559outcome5.gif

So your agruement is one sentence? And you're off to the insults?

Whats a Ganster? I don't know. Like I said, you're very mad. I'm not going to reply to your cries or your insults. I'm done with you. You wouldn't fly to the Bronx because you're too obese to stand up or fit in a plane.

What to know something else really? This guy probably goes to his family talking about how great I am, and how much he looks foward to replying to my post. :teeth: Its sad because most people here would believe it.

Please, shut up already. I'm seeing the wifey tommorow. You? You're going to wait for my reply 24/7. You never leave you seat. So enjoy sitting there, eating foot, butt naked and waiting for a god damn to post on the internet, since thats all you have keep you living.

Since you're going to reply back with more crying/homosexual obession/depression, welcome to my ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.