My beef with Isiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
That was very entertaining. Helps the day go by faster. LOL What did you say? You got murked, LOL.

metrocard

Legend
You can't agrue with me anymore? Lets translate this more clearly. You can't defend your theory that "Dirk is learning how to rebound" Thats how everything got started here, I disagreed with Carpy. Where did he go anyway? It seems like we're the only people in this thread and DonChris pops out time to time to pat you on the balls or leave a gay supportive comment(Joking, but he needs to speak for himself, he kisses alot of ass YOU CAN'T murk anyone when you're from NC...lol b)

"I'm glad you're trying to full everybody again"

EXPLAIN IT, I'm not from the South I don't speak countrybonics.

You make zero sense at all. You thought it was obvious? Then why didn't you SAY IT? Stop being afraid to make your points and stop using invalid theories that I can easily correct. You continue to not hit your points because you're not looking at obvious facts. Everything here is simple. Dirk is a good rebounder and an established NBA rebound. He finishes top ten in the NBA in rebounding every year, he has LEARNED how to rebound. This isn't the NBDL this is the NBA. That is a fact. Dirk has established his rebounding skills, he is what he is. He isn't a banger in the post, but he will grab rebounds for you. This is a COMPLETE FACT, and it is total opposite of what you and Carpy said. You both agreed "Dirk is learning how to rebound". Now you totally ignored the main focus on this debate because you're afraid to hit your points. Do you know why you're afraid to hit obvious points? Because they aren't OBVIOUS and they aren't LOGIC or VALID. Dirk is a NBA veteran, his skills are established. They can IMPROVE, yes, but he has LEARNED how to rebound the basketball. He is the best? NO, everyone knows this. You and Carpy were completely wrong on that statement and this is why I dominated this debate. I kept it simple and explain the most obvious thing known in the NBA, and you were too stubborn to agreed you were wrong. Now you're frustrated, upset, complaining in the beginning of your post and at the end. Stop showing frustration and just DEBATE man. I'm here to listen to every one of your words. Do NOT get upset if you say something wrong. No one here is dissing you. Don't be stubborn and admit it wasn't a reasonable opinion or statement. You tried? Well, you haven't done much except take the beating for Carpy, I know you have to try. You have to try REAL hard to make false statements valid over true, which you've been trying to do the last 2 pages. I repeat, DIRK IS NOT LEARNING HOW TO REBOUND. His skills are established and developed.

When I said naturally physical, I meant Tim Thomas body. The man is 6"10 and 240, and he's brolic. Try to comprehend sentences better. It makes you look stupider cause it was such a simple statement you couldn't understand.

Stop COPYING and pasting all of my quotes too, just scroll down and read, the whole post is below you. Thats why Rady had this forum this kind of format to make easier for people like you to read. Its not that hard, stop TRYING...LOL:teeth:

You didn't watch the game. Dirk doesn't defend men in the post, Avery Johnson doesn't want Dirk to get in foul trouble, so Dirk stays away from the post on defense. Oberto is in the post most of the time, unless its a pick and roll situation. Why the hell are we even debating this? I watched the game, you watch a 2 minute high of the game. You still can't prove how Dirk is still "learning to rebound" when he's a NBA all star, and an elite PF in this league. Keep running away from the thing that made you lost this debate badly.

There are no Walmarts in NYC, sorry. You once again make no sense. Even when you're not talking about Dirk your statements are far fetched.

Your opinion is equivalent to a child's, learn how to explain yourself then maybe you could get respected as Charles Barkley. Till then, hope off Barkley's nuts and create your own theories. When Barkley calls Dirk soft, he means "Finesse". Most NBA players are soft compared to the 90's when Barkley played. Its a different league, Dirk gets to the free throw and has been more physical the last two years. This is a fact, for every point you make (which is none), I make 4-5 times the points. Notice how I capitalize on each of your errors and come out hitting fact after fact. Fact, Dirk is tops in the NBA in Free Throw attempts. Meaning, he's recieving ALOT of CONTACT in the game. How is that soft? Maybe on defense he's soft. But on offense, he's extremely agressive and isn't afraid of contact. Your opinion has been crushed to the grown, theres nothing you really can do now except agree with me. But knowing you and your stubborn self, you will come up with some other bullshit like "Oh Barkley said this". Like we say in the city, Hop Off.

You've said nothing in this thread. The only thing you've come with a simple typo of Channing Fyre. You've repeated it a hundred times. Honestly, this is the only thing I've seen you proved me wrong on. Its such a simple typo too, its not even that serious. This proves how weak your agruement is. You have to attract attention to that typo and ignored all the key facts I've thrown at you. Stop riding on DonChris' meat, he's the only person who's agreeing with you because he felt like I teabagged his father. He will never agree with anything I say because he's still frustrated at me when I owned him in the other thread. I could say the Knicks unis are blue and orange, he'll disagree. So throw DonChris out the window, you mention here just proves you have zero credibility. The mods? PLEASE, you're obviously TIGHT right now, stop talking shit out of your ass. Step your debating game up. Stay on topic. If you're wrong about something admit it, don't ignore it and go to talk about something else. You've done this about 10-20 times on here, which proves your agruement is weakly presented. Go talk about Channing Fyre's name or DonChris. You couldn't hold a debate and showed your frustration. Keep on Dirk or shut up, I don't have time to waste agruing over a man's name.

Last edited:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
It's a wrrrrrrrrrraaaaapp. I'm done with you son. No one agrees with you...you're all alone, you make no sense, now you're mad and try to offend me and I laugh at every word you say. It's not my fault you can't spell frye LOL. You say the samething when you lose at an argument...oh it's sexual frustration, oh I'm stubborn, oh I don't make any sense. Well if you learned reading comprehension in the 1st grade then you would understand my point. Oh by the way...Dirk had 4 rebounds tonight LOL.

Now going back on topic. Isiah is building something great here. Everyone at the beginning of the year wanted isiah's head on a platter. Now we're on pace to win more games than LB, we have a potential shot at a playoff birth, Eddy is playing like an all-star, Marbury is playing like starbury, chemistry is building, David Lee is a pure monster, the addition of Jared Jeffries has improved us defensively, Q-Rich 3pt J is back, pride in the garden has been revitalized, team unity has taken place, and he doesn't have a plan?

donchris

Hold up! Didn't we all agree to cut out the personal insults. Now that I agree with some one that makes a point that every sports analyst has made in the last 3 years you call that gay support. Do the research. Lots of people thought Dirk was soft 3 years ago because he rarely went inside. He often settled for jumpers. You can't get rebounds if you don't go inside. Now he's one of the most dominate players in the league and he's getting boards. I'm am entitled to a response to the gay comment so I'm thinking the metro in your name has nothing to do with metro cards. I think it's because your a metrosexual. A nice word for undercover fag bitch. LOL Ahhhh that felt good. Let's be clear. You started it. That's my response.

Jamie

Rookie
It's OK to leave the Knicks....

Ok, so I feel bad even posting this. I am not a Knicks fan, but don't particularly hate them. I'm a die-hard Lakers fan and proud of it, but I can't stand seeing you all suffer like you are. I'm writing to tell you that it is OK to abandon the Knicks!

First off, I am not a fair-weather fan. I'm a die-hard, grow-up-in-the-town-and-own-it fan. I grew up in L.A. and root for the L.A. Kings, Dodgers, Lakers . . . and here is the real proof: I root for the RAIDERS! Even though they thoroughly suck and left L.A., it just isn't right to abandon the home team - NEVER!*

*Unless you root for the poor Knicks. They are in the worst division in the league and barely treading water with a payroll that is, well, disgusting. Just think if the Yankees couldn't even make it over .500!

*It is OK, this one time, call it an amnesty clause, call it the "Alan Houston" rule, call it sanity, leave the Knicks while you still can. They are sad. If teams could admit they've made a mistake with the Houston rule, you can too, now man-up and say good-bye to a team so full of pain and confusion that a Laker fan can't even bare to watch it.

P.S. There is no reason to root for signing C-Webb. For the Knicks to sign a washed-up player who has nothing left in the tank and a huge price tag, I believe he needs to be a guard! Ouch!!! Sorry, but that just makes my side split every time I say it. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

paris401

Starter
Ok, so I feel bad even posting this. I am not a Knicks fan, but don't particularly hate them. I'm a die-hard Lakers fan and proud of it, but I can't stand seeing you all suffer like you are. I'm writing to tell you that it is OK to abandon the Knicks!

First off, I am not a fair-weather fan. I'm a die-hard, grow-up-in-the-town-and-own-it fan. I grew up in L.A. and root for the L.A. Kings, Dodgers, Lakers . . . and here is the real proof: I root for the RAIDERS! Even though they thoroughly suck and left L.A., it just isn't right to abandon the home team - NEVER!*

*Unless you root for the poor Knicks. They are in the worst division in the league and barely treading water with a payroll that is, well, disgusting. Just think if the Yankees couldn't even make it over .500!

*It is OK, this one time, call it an amnesty clause, call it the "Alan Houston" rule, call it sanity, leave the Knicks while you still can. They are sad. If teams could admit they've made a mistake with the Houston rule, you can too, now man-up and say good-bye to a team so full of pain and confusion that a Laker fan can't even bare to watch it.

P.S. There is no reason to root for signing C-Webb. For the Knicks to sign a washed-up player who has nothing left in the tank and a huge price tag, I believe he needs to be a guard! Ouch!!! Sorry, but that just makes my side split every time I say it. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

unless c webb is washed up (i think there is still a little left in the tank), with at least 2-3 year left on a massive contract (40/50m), I.T. has no interest...

we need someone on the bench, to keep the franchise company, making similar money... u know someone who has something in common with stevie... over the hill/overpaid, with lots of years left...

Jamie

Rookie
I knew knicks fans had a sense of humor....

Or else they couldn't be knicks fans!

Paris, you are the bomb!

donchris

This is the dumbest post I've ever read. You say a true fan never abandons the home team but you tell all of us to abandon ours. The only smart thing you posted is your humble advice for us not to root for a Webber trade. Every one is entitled to their opinion but to tell some one that their team sucks and they should find a new one is a shit thing to say. I think you are lost fellow. Go find a Lakers fan site.

J

Jamie II

I agree that what I said was crappy, and I'm sorry for that, but perhaps you didn't notice the asterisk. See, I'm offering you a "Fan Amnesty Clause." How great is that?

I really had to post something here, I was in a different place and a poor Knicks fan literally went off of the site administrator because he stated that Webber only wanted to play for a contender, and so logically the Knicks were out. I couldn't take it.

Well, I'm sorry again, but I guess my post is not for those without a sense of humor. And as I noted above, I thought all current Knicks fans must have some sense of humor, or how could you still be rooting?

I am a lost fellow, but only becuase the Lakers haven't delivered a ring for a few years - they will soon though - and they'll do without spending over
$100M on their roster.

Obviously I don't want you to stop rooting for the Knicks, just be aware that they aren't contenders and that they are the laughing stock of the league. That's what I realize when I say I'm a Raiders fan. I get it, but if you think the Knicks are good you are only dreaming and that isn't going to help your team. They need to realize they stink and then maybe they'll make some changes. Perhaps they could add Penny Hardaway or something, since they can never seem to have enough washed-up veterans :)

I'm not sure what to do with the kiss the ring thing. I guess I'll kiss the one I have on?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Just a little off-topic. You registered with 2 usernames. Clones are not accepted here so pick one that you will use from now.

donchris

Wow. I'm almost at a loss for words. Almost. So you have a ring now? Did you play for the Championship Lakers? There is no need to be apologetic when you continue making the same point. Ether make it or don't, but don't apologize for it. What can I say about the Lakers? You've got the best all star SG in the league and a legendary coach. We’ve got Thomas and a young barely consistant team. There's really no comparison. But understand that this site is made up of mostly knowledgably fans (with a few exceptions) so we are well aware of our teams status in the league and the Knicks financial situation. It is what it is. We all know we don't have a snow balls chance in hell of getting a title any time soon. Knowing that and still rooting for the home team is what's the difference between us and you. I use to think Knicks fans were bad about turning on their team but they are nothing compaired to the Laker fans. I never saw so many douche bag Laker fans at a Clippers game as I did last season. Now the Clippers are struggling and they are Lakers fans again. Did they use your Fan Amnesty Clause? We call that bandwagon on the east coast.

metrocard

Legend
It's a wrrrrrrrrrraaaaapp. I'm done with you son. No one agrees with you...you're all alone, you make no sense, now you're mad and try to offend me and I laugh at every word you say. It's not my fault you can't spell frye LOL. You say the samething when you lose at an argument...oh it's sexual frustration, oh I'm stubborn, oh I don't make any sense. Well if you learned reading comprehension in the 1st grade then you would understand my point. Oh by the way...Dirk had 4 rebounds tonight LOL.

Now going back on topic. Isiah is building something great here. Everyone at the beginning of the year wanted isiah's head on a platter. Now we're on pace to win more games than LB, we have a potential shot at a playoff birth, Eddy is playing like an all-star, Marbury is playing like starbury, chemistry is building, David Lee is a pure monster, the addition of Jared Jeffries has improved us defensively, Q-Rich 3pt J is back, pride in the garden has been revitalized, team unity has taken place, and he doesn't have a plan?

You give up again? I even got Isiahsexuals who agree with me on this site. You seem really frustrated yet again. I got the best of you and you can't handle it. Even when you do your best debating you still make ZERO sense. You lost another debate, but you're still stubborn to admit you were wrong? I dominated you on each of your points, everyone agrees. Even Carpy or Chris are afraid to defend you because you look so stupid and uneducated.

Hold up! Didn't we all agree to cut out the personal insults. Now that I agree with some one that makes a point that every sports analyst has made in the last 3 years you call that gay support. Do the research. Lots of people thought Dirk was soft 3 years ago because he rarely went inside. He often settled for jumpers. You can't get rebounds if you don't go inside. Now he's one of the most dominate players in the league and he's getting boards. I'm am entitled to a response to the gay comment so I'm thinking the metro in your name has nothing to do with metro cards. I think it's because your a metrosexual. A nice word for undercover fag bitch. LOL Ahhhh that felt good. Let's be clear. You started it. That's my response.

That was corny, how does a metrocard have to do something with gayness? You have to be a homosexual to know about metrosexuality. It takes one to know one.

Dirk goes inside, he's elite in the NBA in free throw attempts. You basically agree WITH me, stop being so stubborn and give me my credit. Carpy said something unintelligent, 1 and Only defended him and they both got owned on everything they said.

Dirk isn't a cupcake player, he isn't learning how to rebound. He's an established rebounder.

Anyway, since that debate was done and dead a long time ago back to the original topic of my thread.

Jamie, listen here. There are a couple of homer fans who lack knowledge and build a bad rep for Knick fans. They will say things like a Marbury/Francis back court will be better than Billups and Hamilton. Their problem is they're too attached to Isiah's preaching and have too much hope on Isiah and forget about the future of this franchise.

But this forum has alot of knowledgable Knick fans who can hold down a debate reasonably.

I understand my favorite franchise in the NBA is in a bad position right now, but we have a nice set of core players of Richardson, Lee, Balkman, Curry and etc.

The problem with Isiah is that he traded too many guys. Isiah has had 3 years to get under the salary cap, he had the CHANCE to get under the cap, but he refused to go that direction, instead he went backards. If he didn't make any trades and just draft people, get under the cap we would be in such a great position right now. Now we're in cap hell and have alot of untradable lengthy contracts.

Knicks aren't one of the worst teams in the NBA, we're improving slowly, too slowly considering how much money we're spending on the fools we pay to see every night.

Don't let DonChris get you into an agruement, he doesn't like to debate, he'll throw a personal insult at you. He's not worth to replying too, he's really an Isiah apologist nothing more.

Then again, theres no need to trash the Knicks here, its a Knicks forum, keep the hate out. Thanks.

donchris

Dirk isn't a cupcake player, he isn't learning how to rebound. He's an established rebounder.

I see where you're coming from now. You've proven only that you know how to read a stat sheet. According to the stat sheet Dirk has had only one poor rebounding year and that is his rookie year. Stats are one sided. Put the sheet away and watch some games. Dirk had an awakening a few years ago. Prior to that he was soft.

Here we go with the B.S. When I say we should keep Isiah because changing coaches will do more harm than good you called me an isiahsexual or some gay shit. But when I say that your name is gay (because it is) you say what does one have to do with the other. I say let's chill with the personal attacks then I agree with a fellow poster because he's right and you are wrong as you usually are, and then you play the insult card again. What's it going to be? You are clearly running out of things to say. You've beefed with every one up here and now you call 15 a hater. Get a life! You are like George W Bush. Declairing victory and shit. Make your comment and move on. Stop feeding off of what others say and come up with your own ideas.

metrocard

Legend

I see where you're coming from now. You've proven only that you know how to read a stat sheet. According to the stat sheet Dirk has had only one poor rebounding year and that is his rookie year. Stats are one sided. Put the sheet away and watch some games. Dirk had an awakening a few years ago. Prior to that he was soft.

Here we go with the B.S. When I say we should keep Isiah because changing coaches will do more harm than good you called me an isiahsexual or some gay shit. But when I say that your name is gay (because it is) you say what does one have to do with the other. I say let's chill with the personal attacks then I agree with a fellow poster because he's right and you are wrong as you usually are, and then you play the insult card again. What's it going to be? You are clearly running out of things to say. You've beefed with every one up here and now you call 15 a hater. Get a life! You are like George W Bush. Declairing victory and shit. Make your comment and move on. Stop feeding off of what others say and come up with your own ideas.

You obviously don't watch the NBA since you don't even know who Corliss Williamson is. So there goes your credibility to watching games. You asking me to watch games is accually the most offensive insult I've gotten in here, considering its coming from someone with little knowledge on the NBA like you. Dirk is an established rebounder, this is a FACT. He isn't learning how to rebound, his numbers stay consistant because he gives you what he gives you, 9 rebounds on average. He isn't going to give you 15 rebounds every night, maybe once a game. No one said Dirk was the best rebounder in the NBA, cause that it seem like you guys were trying to agrue against when you're totally wrong. Saying "Dirk is learning how to rebound" is the most retarded statement in any basketball forum on the net, and anyone who's retarded enough to defend it or acknowledge it as reasonable should be consider as trolls. Learning how to rebound is NBDL status. Dirk is an NBA all star, and very talented. He's learning new things each year because he's a hard worker. But he KNOWS how to rebound the basketball. LOL, stop trying you fool, you will never win that agruement. Carpy gave up a long time ago. 1andOnly is too embarass to even come back in this thread and try to defend his invalid theories. You'll get shut down too, especially when you're the weakest of the 3.

You mad cause I called you an Isiahsexual? That makes me laugh accually, very much. It puts a smile on my face. Especially with all the garbage I have to read from you. Changning coaches will do more harm than good? We're 6 games under .500 This isn't a championship caliber team. You're acting like Isiah has established a winning team. Making a change now won't do anything you fool. You act like moving Isiah is like moving Popovich or Jerry Sloan. Isiah isn't a great coach, nor a good GM. Moving him would benefit the Knicks franchise. You're wrong again.

You sure 1andOnly isn't JUST a fellow poster? You two seem to be the Francis/Mobley of this forum.

You live in NC, distant from city life. You either don't know what a metrocard is or you're very country. My ID isn't gay. Like I said, it takes one to know one.

I don't beef with people online. Your life revolves around me and this forum. You spend most of your time on this forum riding my text. You're completely irrevelant and I don't talk your post seriously. Its gotten to the point where I just don't look at you as a Knick fan, just some country dude who's ashamed to be a Bobcats fan.

You're still bitching about me not coming up with my own ideas?:teeth: How many times do I have to explained to you? The Francis idea was my own original idea. Why are you SUCH denial? Hilarious. If Larry Brown was posting here, he would call you delusional after each post. You seem mentally challenged or you forget things when you read them. I repeated the same thing to you over and over, you forget them so quickly! DAMN kid. You're either sitting or spending too much time on the computer and became brain dead.

Thanks for the Bush compliment though. I'm happy to know you look at me so powerful and dominant, but its kinda scary considering the kinda way you look into men. (Joke, lighten up don't get butthurt) You drop jokes on me, but I don't get mad or frustrated like you. I don't even take your comments on you. I'm dropping ether on you cause you're getting mad and can't post logically anymore, you're thinking stupid. Would you be doing the same if you made sense, hit your points and got me mad. But you can't do any of the 3, not even a million dollars. Sorry.

metrocard

Legend