Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: My beef with Isiah

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by George M.

You seem upset, being Isiah's pet must be a rough life.

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    Metro,

All that writing to say nothing. Truly you've shown that you know nothing. Your month long responses are simply boring. Dirk is still learning to be effective in the NBA. So is Kobe, AI, TMac, VC, etc. No one, even the great Michael Jordan thought they had it all figured out. Jordan himself said that in an interview. No one every truly masters anything. The variables always change. So although a situation seems the same, somethings about it is always different. My cousin isn't you concern either. You lack insight and intelligence so you resort to name calling and low brow histrionics. You've shown me one thing for certain. You are a complete idiot. You talk about debate. Read your childish responses, and ask yourself where is that considered debating? You ignorance knows no bounds, and you evidence that even morons if they pay tution can walk the halls of a school. Curry is now starting to deal with double teams. He going to start to figure out how to pass. Sorry, that I have money and can afford to go places. (I'm being facetious). The only way you could go anywhere but your barrio is in your miserable dreams. Don't hate cause I have more money than you. It let's everyone realize along with your pathetic posts how mouch of a bitch you are. You're smarter now that 2 NBA alumni (Barkley and Smith, Barkley being on the 50 greatest list). This shows you to be an ass. I speak spanish as well. I get maricon means homo. If that's the best you've got, you truly have nothing. If Not being able to explain myself, means quoting two NBA alumnists who are espoused to the same position I held prior to watching them say what I thought, I guess I'm wrong.

By the way, I own three Sharp Aquos. I also have NBA TV and NBA League Pass. So I know I watch about 15-20 Games a week. How many do you watch, the one that's free on your stolen cable? Get lost cucaracha. When you have a TV get back to me. Just cause someone opens their mouth or types on their computer doesn't mean anything intelligent will be produced. Metro, thank you for making me correct in this respect indefinetly.
    Just stop it, stop. You're making no sense.

Instead of "learning". Say improving. Dirk has already learned to be effective in the NBA, its nothing new for him. Same with Kobe and Jordan. Alot of guys know and have learned this. They can gain experience at the same time. But you make it sound like Dirk is a rookie from Canada. Just stop it already, you're going no where and you're running around in circles. Also that has nothing to do with the fact Dirk understands the concept of rebonding. His skills are established. People learn how to rebound in the NBDL, NCAA. Dirk knows how to box out. He isn't the best, but his skills are very polished. No one said Dirk has mastering the art of rebounding. But you said he's learning how to rebound, which is false. Dirk is improving on his rebounding, if you said that you would of been correct and I wouldn't have acknowledge your mistake.

Dirk Nowitzki is now learning how to rebound.
    You said it as he never knew how to rebound before. You've said nothing in this thread to back up your agruement. You've ran around in circles saying nothing related to this. You've talked about Micheal Jordan, other all stars in the NBA, but you never address your ridiculous statement. If Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound, how did he grab 9 rebounds a game before? To you, Dirk didn't learn how to rebound. It just sounds retarded, stupid. It makes no sense. We could go over this a million times and you will be wrong.

What you ou can expect from Carpy's post.

1. His family members. Carpy has probably wrote 5-10 pages atleast about his father's side of the family. By 2008(If he's not banned from this forum), we'll probably get introduced to his mother's side
    2. He's "rich", he works for the "government", he has "everything".
    3. Null ideas like Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound
    4. Frustration
    5. Death threats
    6. His address of middle of no where Canada, when you prove him wrong, he'll challenge you to fly in the middle of no where Canada. Do you realize how many times you could of been reported for internet harassment already? LOL, get it over it man. You're soft as a cupcake, you look like a herb inviting people to meet you up. You sent like a million PM's about this. GET A LIFE.

Your cousin isn't a concern? Then don't bring her in this thread. No one cares about your personal life, I hope you learn your lesson now. You're mad right now, and no one really cares.

Look into the first page on this thread. I threw so much facts at you, you said "RIDICULOUS". You couldn't even debate back or disagree with me. All you've done since the first page was throw insults. If you can't hold the debate, then just be quiet. Now you're angry, you brought your cousin in this thread and she got exposed. No one told YOU to speak about your family here.

What kind of weirdo goes on an internet forum and speaks about their family? I'm not even flaming you, but this is a thread about Isiah's problems. You've turned into Dirk and your cousin. I'm not going to say you have ADD, but lets stay on topic here. If you disagree with my opinion, be more respectful next time. Stop showing SO much frustation. You really seem to take it to the heart.

Turnovers are also on the passer.
    Remember when you said that? I guess its Marbury's fault if Curry forces an offensive foul. Its sentence like these that make your points null. You result in an outburst and get frustrated. This what you've been doing on these forums, its nothing new. You don't get along with no body and nobody co-signs on your null points. You don't believe me? Look at how you get against 1 and Only, who is also a troll on this forum.

The 1 and Only: You are truly full of girl flaws. Change your tampon, and get off the bozak. If you don't want a personal reaction, don't say anything that can be taken personally. Again you live to form as the drunk chick poppin off from a distance...TYPICAL!
    6'0 250 Lbs. In Edmonton AB, Canada. Still unafraid. Still here. I'm married by the way. I fought with bigger guys than you. And I've yet to lose. Your a parrot. I write something clever and you echo it back, incoherently. For all your mouth, your height should have gotten you somewhere. Obviously, it hasn't. You bore me. What next you gonna threaten to beat up my wife..how bout my dad? Mom? You seemed to have taken this waaay more personal than me. Read your posts. You are SWEET! Just a 6'6. Strawberry. Call me when you get a job as network Admin for your local government. That's what I do. I used to program databases. Now I run the network. So I guess I'm stupid, cause I make six figures. An even in canadian, that probably 3-6x you. Again Edmonton. Alberta. Canada. PM if you want the address. Cause you still come like a chick. Later Venus!!! I'll expect your post in the next 15 minutes...you seem to be at my beck and call....

Why do you continue to mention your family members and where you live? This is the problem with you. We can have a basketball discussion, then you outburst and start threatening people and going completely nuts. Take your pills before you post.

I guess you googled a spanish word, and now you speak Spanish? I could say I watch 15-20 games on NBA TV in this forum anyone can say that. Even if you DID watch 15-20 games on NBA League, it shows no results.

You have more money than me? Well, its not helping you considering how miserable are you(from how you presented yourself.) You're always angry, frustrated, attacking people here, giving people threats on the forum. You have ISSUES man. If having that much money makes me as depressed as you, I don't want that much money. I'm happy where I'm at life. I don't need to give you my personal info, I'm not that depressed or as crazy as you. I'm very confident in myself and thankful for the life god has given me. I don't need to brag about my money to anyone, I feel good about myself. You obviously think low of yourself if you have to go on the internet telling people your more rich than them to feell better about yourself. But you know what? That doesn't do anything, it just makes your depression longer. So the only person you're hurting here is yourself.
    Last edited by metrocard; Jan 16, 2007 at 23:21.

Dirk has already learned to be effective in the NBA

Dirk was player of the week in the NBA. He avg 32 PPG with 8 RPG. His rebounds fluctuate. If he was truly Knowledgeable about rebouding, why does his numbers go up and down? BECAUSE HE STILL HAS SOMETHING TO LEARN ABOUT BEING AN EFFECTIVE REBOUNDER STUPID! You act as if Dirk is Ben Wallace or Denis Rodman. Act like you know something (this is hard being as dumb as you are) admit that I'm right. I have 2 time NBA champion Kenny Smith saying I'm right, as well as League MVP and Hall of Famer Charles Barkley. So stop Kidding yourself. 8 Defensive rebounds over Jason Terry or his other teammates don't make him good rebounder

What you ou can expect from Carpy's post.

1. His family members. Carpy has probably wrote 5-10 pages atleast about his father's side of the family. By 2008(If he's not banned from this forum), we'll probably get introduced to his mother's side

At least my brother isn't my Father like you Jose.

2. He's "rich", he works for the "government", he has "everything".

I don't have everything. But I plan to.

3. Null ideas like Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound
    BARKLEY and SMITH agree with me. You don't. This just shows you're irrational, childish and extremely stupid.

4. Frustration
    I'm not frustrated, I just think your an Ass.

5. Death threats
    with the way you act, I'll read your Obituary in the post. And dummy like you was made to get shot in the streets for running his mouth.

6. His address of middle of no where Canada, when you prove him wrong, he'll challenge you to fly in the middle of no where Canada. Do you realize how many times you could of been reported for internet harassment already? LOL, get it over it man. You're soft as a cupcake, you look like a herb inviting people to meet you up. You sent like a million PM's about this. GET A LIFE.

I don't fear anyone. That why I say what I say. I don't just talk it, I walk it. I wrote and told either you or Smurfy to call the police. They don't scare me. Feel free to SNITCH to your local Po Po. You seem like a ***** informer type anyways. Look at your dumb comments you make. To make things easier for you, the Edmonton Police department Phone number with area code is (780) 421-3333 or (780) 423-4567. Feel free to call them about me at anytime. They work 24 Hrs. a day.

Turnovers are also on the passer.

They are. If you get the ball at the top of the Key as a big man, not the best spot. Centers need to get the Ball in the Low post where they can be effective with their backs to the basket. PG's with High Basketball IQ's distribute the ball where their teamamates can be effective. This is happening now with Curry and Marbury. The result is less TO's by Curry. THis the POINT I made before. I guess I remade it.

With the beef that me and 1 had. We deaded that way back. However, cause you're a loser, and struggle to make sense to everyone here except yourself, you revisit that...Just to get a quote. 1 is one of the most thoughtful posters here and I respect his views. I'm proud to be a member of this site with people like him, Rady, Don, Starks, etc. You however are a bottom feeder. You digust a lot of people here. Notice when I came back, people said "Welcome Back". You spend most your time arguing, cause every here hates you.

Why do you continue to mention your family members and where you live

I'm proud of both, and I will continue to do so.

I guess you googled a spanish word

No. My wife is from El Salvador. They speak spanish there. I communicate with her in spanish, her parents, brother and her 2 sisters. You're not stupid enough to think that only Spanish people speak spanish? Wake up, it's The United States official second language. Probably a billion people speak spanish globally. You speak it, and you're an Idiota. I'm way smarter than you. So why can't I speak spanish?

I'm happy where I'm at life.

How could you be? You're NOWHERE. Obviously, you like it at the bottom.

So the only person you're hurting here is yourself.

Actually if I met you I stomp you into the ground. YOU'RE A BITCH. YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR PC AND TALK ****. YOUR WHAT WE CALL A *****CLAAT IN JAMAICA. A SPINELESS GOOF, WHO CAN'T DO ****, SO THEY JUST TALK ****. Feel free to send this to your law Enforcement as well. SNITCH! My real "Depression" is that I can't beat you into a coma and watch you flatline.

Feel free to report that too. Again if you missed Edmonton Police department Phone number with area code is (780) 421-3333 or (780) 423-4567. Like Bone Crusher said "I Ain't Ever Scared" PUTA

12th man

^ HE'S MAD

...Get shot in the streets? Not to insult you, but you live in Canada, what do you know about the streets? . I'm from the hood, but I don't need to act classless like you. I think I've gotten you so mad at life and at yourself you want to start shooting people now huh? Sad little guy. You'll sit home all day, butt naked and depressed. Lonely, waiting for me to log on so you can create another agruement thread and flood my PM Box. I never witness a loser like you, you're breaking limits. You're weirdest guy in the site, talking about your family so much? You freak me out. BTW, I type 110 words per minute, so I could type paragraphs in seconds, it isn't a sweat for me. I know its painful for you to read this, but I think it will make you a better person.

Right TOUGH GUY, some socially challenged depressed fat Canadian unemployed fool from the surburbs (with mad money) who spends most of his days forums talking garbage and sending people threats, you're not afraid of anybody? You weight 250 lbs, you're fat and non atheletic. Just to shows you have no experiencein atheletics. Come on man, you challenged 1 and Only to a fight. 1 and Only is like 14 year olds. You're an internet homo thug, no one takes you seriously. Tough stand up guys don't go on the internet talking garbage like you. You're a coward, or in DR we could call you uno maldito mamaguebo. People look down on you, no one would fear you. You would stomp me to the ground? You can't even get up from your computer seat for being so obese. I'm laughing right here cause I can accually picture an ugly fat Jamaican dude with mad face challenging random people from the net to fight. LOL, you're so sad man, its really comical when in reality you're a lost cause.

Spanish people only speak Spanish? You make no sense. People from Spain obviously speak Spanish, so do people in America, Mexico, Puerto Rico and etc y tu no sabes hablar español, ese no es problema mio y si no entienedes esto buscas un diccionario de inglés y español...cocolo feo.

Who cares where your wife is from you physco? You probably don't even have a wife. A normal person wouldn't go online giving so much personal information about themselves unless its completely fake and they want to live a life online. I've heard of people like you. People who spend so much time on the computer because they have nothing to live for offline. They make up made up personal stories about themselves to impress others online. Honestly, most of your stories are poorely made up. You work for the Canadian gov't, your wife is from El Salvador but you live in Canada? You travel to England for fun? Stop trying so hard. I'll accept you for whoever you are man, STOP throwing personal info at me, I could care less. Its even more pathetic when its made up. Don't reply back trying to emphasize it, you're caught. If it was real info, you wouldn't care. Obviously you're a depressed fool with nothing in his life, so you're going to agrue about it. You have nothing else to look foward to. Sorry porker, I just had to be honest with you. This isn't a job, you're a really a sick sick person.

Carpy is trying to be like me now, only different my paragraphs hit the points of my agruement, his just repeats the same thing over and over, even if I throw different information at him, he's going to disagree. He's agrueing, not debating. The insults bore me really, I feel like I've embarassed 3 guys in this thread to the point they don't feel good about themselves. I feel guilty about that, so this is strickly debating. Obviously me being the most mature person in this thread, I'm the first to say let the insults die. Especially when you guys aren't offensive when you try to be.

Not really, I never said Dirk was Ben Wallace or Dennis Rodman. I guess you had to say something like that to help your agruement. Which failed.

Whats wrong with 8 rebounds a game?, its still pretty good.

Everyone's numbers in the NBA goes up and down. On average, Dirk rebounds 9-10 a game, which is elite for a guy who doesn't live in the paint.

Dirk averages 9.4 rebounds, thats pretty good. He's top 5 in the NBA in defensive rebounds also. He isn't a banger, we've established this. You can't say Dirk is soft too, he drives to the basket and finishes top 5 in the NBA in Free Throw attempt, which means he isn't afraid of contact.

Dallas is 4th in the NBA in LEAST rebounds allowed. Meaning they don't give up alot of offensive rebounds or easy rebounds. Something Dirk doesn't get credit for is his awareness on the defensive boards. He isn't going to grab offensive rebounds, but he prevents the other team from getting offensive rebounds, same with Dampier and Diop. Dampier and Diop don't average 10 rebounds a game, but they get the job done. Watch the Mavericks more so you would understand. I have the stats and the preformances on you Carpy, you have nothing going in favor for your agruement. I think its just time for you to let this go, you're embarassing yourself, you seem to get weaker by each post.

How are you right? You've proved nothing. You seem a little mad yet again, you want me to admit your right? This thread has gone 6 pages and you've failed to prove anything correct. Let me make a typo, so you can accually be right about something for OCNE, lol. Happy? Be happy, stop being such a girl about everything.

Wait, so now you're saying Dirk isn't a good rebounder? First it was "Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound." Wow man, you're really sinking in deep water in this thread. Everyone in thread understands Dirk is a good rebounder. I'll give you a chance to take that sentence back, cause it was so obviously false not even you would be serious about that. I think your frustration isn't letting you be reasonable or speak the facts.

Barkley and Smith don't agree with you, nobody does. "Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound." Doesn't even make sense. Barkley has NEVER stated that. You're thinking about something different.

Wrong again. Eddy Curry also forces an offensive foul when he's doubled up. He's a black hole on offense and has no awareness on the court. He's been very turnover prone his whole career. He has played with Kirk Hinrich, Duhon, Marbury, all these guys are good passing PG's. Marbury dumps it off to Curry perfectly, and we've seen Curry plenty of times turn the ball over or either score. Marbury is a good PG, his IQ isn't low. What are you talking about? I asked you if the TO's from Eddy Curry are Marbury's fault and you couldn't even answer me. Thats been your PROBLEM, you don't know how to debate and answer back @ your opponent. This is why you took most L's on this forum.

I'm not here for a popularity contest, or to make friends. I have friends offline, plenty. I'm here to respect everyone's opinion. When I'm insulted, except no respect back. Its simple. I've disagreed with people here and still been able to explain why I disagree without an agruement. All you, Donchris, 1 and Only do on this site is agrue and cry about how "Knick fans are fickle" and don't support Isiah enough. Enough of that garbage. If you're fans of Isiah Thomas, go to his forum. This is the Knicks forum, for KNICK FANS, not Isiahsexuals.

Try it for once

Mods, you can lock this thread, its obviously not going anywhere with a buch of insulting trolls. I wanted to discuss Isiah's faults, but now we're talking about some guys family which is really a joke.

You type 110 WPM. You're a ****ing secretary now! I guess Ray Lewis is Obese (the only insult you know) cause he's the same size. The cops haven't called me yet, so that show s you don't even have the balls to call them. You're a ho plain and simple. 8 rebounds when guys allow you to collect them fine. Josh Howard is the real factor on the Mavs. The Mavericks have a worse record when he doesn't play. They won the 2 games Dirk Missed. However they losing record without Josh Howard. What does that say?

physco = Psycho you retard. Get spellcheck.

You're a *****. Good rebounders handle it on both ends of the floor. Dirk is not/has not/ will not ever fall into this category. Tough guys don't dare people to call the Po Po. Gansters do. WHY? There nothing they or you could stop me from smashing you into a 1000 little pieces. I could sneeze and knock you into a coma. I don't see you give out any info cause you know I could fly out break you apart in your own neighborhood and fly back and no one could stop me. Not you, the Beast (cops) or GOD. It's just like that. My name is in the roll call. Why haven't you called the cops? CAUSE YOUR A **** TALKING *****! You don't know nothing about the streets. In the streets, you don't run your mouth. You wouldn't last 15 seconds in Jamaica. You'r e to much of a ho. You catch heat, and it wouldn't be from the sun. You probably some geek sitting, looking at internet porn wishing you could even be marginally like me. You think people lose cause your not smart enough to realize you truly said nothing. You antagonize people cause you're a punk. If I say something, I'll do it. So when I say I would twist you're head around as far as it could go, I mean it. I would bounce you like a basketball. You can't threaten me cause you know I'm a dude that can handle mine. You are a punk, that sits back hoping someone will reply so you can have something to do. So again, either ignore me. Or give useful info so that I can make you a parapalegic. So come street king, ante up. You won't cause you scared ****less. Now use your secretary typing skills and provide some info....*****. Again no threat, this is a promise.

People that hate Metro....Everyone

People that like Metro...............??????????? Maybe Metro??????........................

12th man

Tough guys don't dare people to call the Po Po. Gansters do. WHY? There nothing they or you could stop me from smashing you into a 1000 little pieces. I could sneeze and knock you into a coma. I don't see you give out any info cause you know I could fly out break you apart in your own neighborhood and fly back and no one could stop me. Not you, the Beast (cops) or GOD. It's just like that. My name is in the roll call. Why haven't you called the cops? CAUSE YOUR A **** TALKING *****! You don't know nothing about the streets. In the streets, you don't run your mouth. You wouldn't last 15 seconds in Jamaica. You antagonize people cause you're a punk. If I say something, I'll do it. So when I say I would twist you're head around as far as it could go, I mean it. I would bounce you like a basketball. So come street king, ante up.

AHAHAHA...I wish you guys could hear my laughter while I type.

We never talked about who's the factor of the Mavs, once again, you can't stay on topic. You're running away from your false statements more and more, which makes this debate easy for me. You obviously agree Dirk is a good rebounder, you just don't want to admit it.

I guess Kurt Thomas isn't a good rebounder because he doesn't average 3 offensive rebounds per game? You're a fool. Dirk averages close to 10 rebounds a game. He's grabbing ALOT of boards, regardless of which side it comes from, each rebound counts.

You put mad work into me. You spend more time putting work on me than sleeping and eating combined. You've been online all day. Atleast take a break. You replied to my post under 5 minutes. You're accually losing sleep over me, which something else I can laugh at about you. You're on this forum all day, waiting for my replies. LMAO...this loser won't go to sleep until he post. You're way too interested in me now for me to believe you're straight. You're an open obsessive homosexual. You can't call me out, you're a punk kid from the surburbs. You're life rotates around me and the internet. He sits in the forum all day and waits for me the post. He doesn't log off until he reads all my post. He hasn't slept the last four days thinking about me. He lost his interest in women and working, and I have become the focus of his life. I'm sorry people, but if that doesn't define a homosexual, I don't know what does. You really don't think like no regular straight man thats for SURE.

I could careless, I'm just dropping jokes on you and you're taking them seriously...lol @ how serious you taking this getting people you know personally. You wished I ignored you now, lol @ how much this is hurting you. Thats your fault for taking this seriously. Sorry, I'm not your father, no one is going to hug you. Stop the romantic crying thing now, you sound gayer than ever looking for me to feel sorry for you. You caught feelings, now you're a paranoid crazy dude who loses sleep over a man from a computer. <~ Theres no denying that, you lost. What sucks for you? You'll come back reading this and your feelings will continue to get broken down. Its like you love hearing yourself get insulted...psycho

In the street? Get out of my face with your soft body, titties on your back, and soft rolls on your belly. You from the burbs of Canada...

Honestly, I came from the hood, alot of people did. Whats so special about that? NOTHING. Do people from the street go on damn sports forum and say they gonna fly a plane and fight other people? NO, only angry surburb kids do that. Because they never did it before, and they feel being tough behind the computer is the only way they'll be tough in their life time. I'm not taking you seriously at all, this is a REALLY funny joke.

Stop trying so HARD, I've been to many islands in the Caribbean, I've seen the worse of the worse, you're proving nothing except your a coward. LOL, you really MAD ...you're all "GRR IM GOING TO GET IN A PLANE AND JUMP THREW YOUR APARTMENT WINDOW AND FIGHT YOU GRR."

Dog...you sound crazy everytime you post, I don't know whats wrong with you.

I'm not a snitch like you. You said you were 250 lbs, therefor your obese. You dissed yourself. You said you were fat and Jamaican, so you probably look like this guy

So your agruement is one sentence? And you're off to the insults?

Whats a Ganster? I don't know. Like I said, you're very mad. I'm not going to reply to your cries or your insults. I'm done with you. You wouldn't fly to the Bronx because you're too obese to stand up or fit in a plane.

What to know something else really? This guy probably goes to his family talking about how great I am, and how much he looks foward to replying to my post. Its sad because most people here would believe it.

Please, shut up already. I'm seeing the wifey tommorow. You? You're going to wait for my reply 24/7. You never leave you seat. So enjoy sitting there, eating foot, butt naked and waiting for a god damn to post on the internet, since thats all you have keep you living.

Since you're going to reply back with more crying/homosexual obession/depression, welcome to my ignore list.