GAME THREAD - 01/05/07 - 10:30 PM Knicks @ Sonics

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

10:30 PM, Friday, January 5th, 2007
Key Arena, Seattle, WA

<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: TVU - O-TSN (channel 32398)
Sopcast - MSG (channel 13081)
Radio Streaming:The Game Live

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 14-21
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3407.jpg
3609.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg
</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Crawford</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
@
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="DarkGreen">
sonics_logo.gif

Seattle SuperSonics: 13-21
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3717.jpg
</center></center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center><center>
3080.jpg
3900.jpg
3606.jpg
3180.jpg
</center></center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Ridnour</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Allen</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Wilkins</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Wilcox</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Fortson</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Stats
Knicks Team Stats
Sonics Team Stats

Notes
www.nba.com/knicks/news/notes.pdf
www.nba.com/sonics/news/notes.pdf

Game Preview
www.nba.com/games/20070105/NYKSEA/preview.html

metrocard

Legend
Good preview. Forton is dirty as they come, Curry will have to avoid turnovers or getting into foul trouble with Forton. Forton is foul happy, all Curry needs to do is let the game come to him and he'll dominant. I wanna see Marbury go for 20 and hopefully hit the 10 assist mark. Both are bad defensive teams, should be a high scoring one.

reckoning

Benchwarmer
if we play smart this one's another one we should easily win, especially with q [hopefully] back in the lineup.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
what a shot marbury had in the 3rd!! 24 points ahead seems like a new win :)
watching the game makes me wonder how in the world did the sonics had a similar record before the tipoff...

wow. defense.
AWESOME.

it was like the knicks could do no wrong. especially with the 3 pointers. i agree rady, that 3 pointer by marbury in the 3rd was NUTS. the knicks have definitely shown they can beat the buzzer this season.

i hope with the break the knicks have coming up, they dont lose this focus and energy. wednesdays a long ways away.

:gony:

metrocard

Legend
Ball movement was very good today, Marbury really preformed better than his stats, I enjoyed watching him beat Ridnour up

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
it was an all around great team win. once i heard lewis was out for seattle i knew it should have been a blowout 4 us. but how good was marburys d against jesus shuttlesworth last nite??? not to mention 5-7 from 3 point range is pretty impressive too considering hes not known for his jumpshot. curry was unstoppable i dont know how he's 9th in the east for centers in all-star voting. but i have a feeling with the coachs' picking the reserves he can find himself in there with stephon come february, who knows tho.

our schedule is definatly looking a lot easier then november's thats for sure. all i care about is beating the sixers next in the garden. especially now that larry brown is their new executive vice president. who thinks LB will be @ the garden to see his new team get whipp'd by his old team???

rady

Administrator
Staff member
how come jerome james didn't wanted to enter the game when the crowd cheered his name?

how come jerome james didn't wanted to enter the game when the crowd cheered his name?

i wasnt sure if they meant they wanted james to play or if they meant they wanted him back for seattle...which i guess wouldnt make much sense because its not like he had a spectacular game or anything the other night.
*shrugs*