Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: The thread to end them all: Post your plan to fix Knicks here

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Metro you deserve to be the King of this forum the way you held it down, you had everyone goin against you and you bodied everyone of them. Theres no one else that even entered my mind with the MVP debate, thats all you brother.
    Originally Posted by George M.
    If Metro is the King of this forum,then you must be his salad tossing QUEEN!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHMUCK!
    Sounds good but Im a man so I cant be his salad tossing Queen. We need to find a bitch.........your a girl right? George is short for Goergetta but you too dumb to be a queen. You just the intern bitch that everyone gets to F*ck like Marbury. Nah, f*ck that your too ugly of a bitch we'll see what King Metro says but if it was up to me I'd cut your f*ckin head off and mail it to your mother. You know what, I'm curious.....is your mom as ugly as you are?

Thanks for havin my back NicksKnicks and George M. is a prick. With the exception of maybe 2 or 3 members on here everyone wants him gone.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Sounds good but Im a man so I cant be his salad tossing Queen. We need to find a bitch.........your a girl right? George is short for Goergetta but you too dumb to be a queen. You just the intern bitch that everyone gets to F*ck like Marbury. Nah, f*ck that your too ugly of a bitch we'll see what King Metro says but if it was up to me I'd cut your f*ckin head off and mail it to your mother. You know what, I'm curious.....is your mom as ugly as you are?

Thanks for havin my back NicksKnicks and George M. is a prick. With the exception of maybe 2 or 3 members on here everyone wants him gone.
    Really,I'm a prick? Wow,ooooooh.You is a dumb sumbitch.Your sister is that dumb intern bitch that Marbury screwed.BTW bitch,how do you find time to post with Metro's ding a ling jammed in your mouth????? I respect Metro as much as i dislike him.He is a character.You on the other hand are just one of his BITCHES!!!!!!!!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

A classic.