GAME THREAD - 01/10/07 - 7:30 PM Knicks vs Sixers

i dont think so much it was that we played bad down the stretch as you could see us go easy on htem towards the end. thats my opinion.

but it was a good win. need to lower turnovers to stay successful. thats what 4 or 5 in a row at the garden? thats a very good thing. build a streak at home get our fans into it.

did marbury give up on the assists? haha. i always defend him when they say he does his asts until he meets his "requirement" but 6 in the first half then NONE in the second? whats up with that.

& monroe i dont get where you are coming from? you can coach better than him? he has kept a regular 9 man rotation of Curry, Frye, Lee, Jeffries, Balkman, Q-Rich, JC, Marbs and Nate. what subsititutions? and Lee is good but why start him? its all about building chemistry. and a 6'11, 6'11, 6'11 C/PF/SF lineup is where we want to build chemistry. David is VERY good, but hes good even on the bench putting a spark on the floor.

well, if you look at david lee's numbers after the suspension when he was starting alot more, they were really awesome. and they had that streak going. i think his offensive rebounds realllly help out the team, and i think if he had been in more against the sixers they wouldnt have gotten as many. i know we won, but it wasnt exactly a totally safe 4th quarter, i mean they cut it to 8 at one point i think.

i dont know. in my opinion i dont think thomas is the best coach. im not saying he's a shitty coach...i just...meh. i feel like he couldve done alot more at the beginning of the season that would have helped our record.

(and i was in a really pissy mood when i typed that last post lol)

regardless of anyone's thoughts on thomas, i hope we win tommorow night, and keep up the solid defense.