Wizards about to get even better.

NYKnicks15

Starter
There is a trade brewing that is all but done that will send..

Jarvis Hayes & Brendan Haywood to the Hawks
Salim Stoudamire, Esteban Batista & Lorenzen Wright to the TrailBlazers
& Jamaal Magloire to the Wizards.

Its actually a real good trade for the Hawks and Wizards and even pretty good for the Blazers. If this trade goes through, who has the best addition(s)?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You hit the nail on the head. The Wiz got the best of that deal. The Hawks and the Blazers are still going to suck. Lorenzen Wright needs to go to the development league.

seth

Rookie
i'm not sure how good that is for the wiz? is jamaal magloire really all tha tmuch better than haywood? plus jarvis was a good, albeit injury prone young scorer on a team thats main weakness is its lack of depth. i guess haywoods beef with etan thomas and overall shitty attitude made him expendable. i would've liked to see them get salim out of this deal at the very least.

metrocard

Legend
There is a trade brewing that is all but done that will send..

Jarvis Hayes & Brendan Haywood to the Hawks
Salim Stoudamire, Esteban Batista & Lorenzen Wright to the TrailBlazers
& Jamaal Magloire to the Wizards.

Its actually a real good trade for the Hawks and Wizards and even pretty good for the Blazers. If this trade goes through, who has the best addition(s)?

Jamaal is one of the slowest centers in the league. I can't see him running with Arenas, Stevenson, Butler and Jamison. You know who would look great in a Wizards uni? GARNETT. Butler and Arenas are untradable, but if Washington can pull that off, then WOW.