Knicks at Magic

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
ok, here we are in front of our third disaster this season, or maybe in front of our first revenge
unless we find a way to stop t-mac, we can't win. van horn tried his best few days ago, but we all crashed in fourth. anyway, i'll be optimistic

Prediction:
Knicks 103 - Magic 99

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
here i come with the info:

Possible Starters:
Forward #2 Keith Van Horn Had a game-high 29 points along with eight rebounds vs. Orlando on Wednesday.
Forward #40 Kurt Thomas
Averaging 10.0 points and 9.0 rebounds this season.
Center #55 Dikembe Mutombo Needs just 20 blocked shots to move past Patrick Ewing (2,894) as the fifth all-time greatest shot-blocker in NBA history.
Guard #20 Allan Houston Scored a game-high 19 points at San Antonio on Saturday.
Guard #21 Charlie Ward Had a game-high seven assists in loss at San Antonio on Saturday.

Preview:
ORLANDO, Florida (Ticker) -- The Orlando Magic try to drop the New York Knicks to 0-3 when they meet for the second time this season on Monday at the TD Waterhouse Centre.

The Knicks lost to the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday, 86-74, after shooting just under 41 percent (29-of-71). New York managed no more than 21 points in a quarter.

Allan Houston scored 19 points, Keith Van Horn added 12 and Kurt Thomas 10 for New York, which connected on only 1-of-13 3-pointers.

The Magic came up short at home against Detroit on Saturday, 96-85, despite a 31-point effort by Tracy McGrady.

Tyronn Lue added 13 points and Juwan Howard 12 for the Magic, who shot only 39 percent (32-of-82) and were outscored by 29-13 in the fourth quarter.

The teams will be meeting for the second time in six days. On Wednesday, in the season opener for both, the Magic edged the Knicks at Madison Square Garden in overtime, 85-83, as McGrady scored 13 of his 26 points in the fourth quarter and the extra period.

Prediction:
Knicks 83 - Magic 99

rady

Administrator
Staff member
at least, i found some time to go on a internet cafe and watch the game on NBA.com, knicks are looking good, leading 35-30

rady

Administrator
Staff member
whoohoo, KVH 10 pts, knicks 41 - Magic 31, we gotta win this one :hump:

allan20

Benchwarmer
ward is also having a good night, 13 points till now, leading the scoreboard, i feel like a winner already
New York 66, Orlando 59

Swifftey

Benchwarmer
another great game by ward, but what really bothers me is the result, 75-68, dunno how to take it.
what makes me feel a bit better is that from 3 november, the knicks set a new record with the magic who couldn't shoot more than 25 percent

:)