Nate Robinson gone?

metrocard

Legend
wow I did not know that!! It sounds like he might be a punk.

Yep, Nate has shown he doesn't want to change either. I tried defending him, but he's been a brat in the league for the last two years. I don't fault him when he defended his teammate in the Knicks vs Nuggets brawl, but all the techs he's recieved are really immature, he just needs to focus on the game more. He's very talented, but he does actions without thinking.

are u kidding??? if u were a gm, would u take the franchise ... i doubt it... he has 'zero' value until feb 09 ( 2years) when some team will take him cause of his expring contract... till then he is a knick...

Yeh, thats what so rough about it. That is also what makes Isiah one of the worst GM's in the league, we have the same situation with alot of players.

We really do not have any use for Nate, however I don't see Dolan letting Isiah making anymore trades.

Really? Where did you hear this? I wished Dolan did that a long time ago. Now its too late

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Im hoping the reason he is acting this way is b/c he is still young.The reason I say that is b/c I have followed the Heats PG Jason Williams and watch all his games b/c he is from my state of WV.He acted the same way when he became a pro.He got in trouble numerous times,got threw out of games,got Ted up almost every game.He changed thow after he got seddled down with a family and he now acts like an adult.

Im crossing my fingers hoping he will turn out like Jason did and get on the right track.

metrocard

Legend
Im hoping the reason he is acting this way is b/c he is still young.The reason I say that is b/c I have followed the Heats PG Jason Williams and watch all his games b/c he is from my state of WV.He acted the same way when he became a pro.He got in trouble numerous times,got threw out of games,got Ted up almost every game.He changed thow after he got seddled down with a family and he now acts like an adult.

Im crossing my fingers hoping he will turn out like Jason did and get on the right track.

Yep, hopefully that'll end up the same for Nate.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
He just has to realize he is in the spotlight at all times now.The things he got away with when he was younger is over.Hes in the big show now and everything he does will be watched very closely.Now that everybody knows he screwed up a few times he will get talked about like a dog even if he does good things.I know this all to well b/c the same thing happen to Jason Williams.Nate just needs to take a deep breath and start all over.It will take him a few years but sooner or later he will win back the respect from the fans and exspecially the media.

Im hoping he gets things turned around for him b/c he really seems like a nice guy.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think someone needs to find him a wife to settle down with like david LEe is #1 sed. Maybe he should go for the women isiah got in trouble with, she looked pretty. :beer:

NYKnicks15

Starter
I think the best trade for us regarding Nate is the aforementioned and with Seattle needing a draw..

Package former Sonic Jerome James & Hometown kid Nate Robinson and send them to Seattle for Danny Forston and Johan Petro. That seems a little pushing but I dont necessarily think so. James did okay in Seattle (they actually wanted to keep him) and I think theyd love to have Nate then be able to get rid of Watson which the coach would love.

Now if we wanted to get deep into it.

A package like Jamal Crawford (another native), Jerome, Malik and Nate for Forston, Petro and Lewis might be cool. attractive to both sides but would leave us with out Shooting Guard help.

I wouldnt mind even putting,
Jamal Crawford (7.2)
Nate Robinson (1.2)
Jerome James (5.4)

for no cap space and get Ray Allen and Petro in return.
Jerome James/Danny Fortson/Glyniadakis/Swift/Sene
Chris Wilcox/Nick Collison/Andre Brown
Rashard Lewis/Mikael Gelabele
Jamal Crawford/Damien Wilkins/Desmon Farmer
Luke Ridnour/Nate Robinson/Earl Watson/Mike Wilks

theyd wave either Brown or Wilks. and trade Watson as they wanted to do anyhow.

we'd have..
Curry/Petro/Cato
Frye/Lee/Rose
Jeffries/Balkman
Allen/Richardson
Marbury/Collins/Francis

anyone else like that?

metrocard

Legend
I think the best trade for us regarding Nate is the aforementioned and with Seattle needing a draw..

Package former Sonic Jerome James & Hometown kid Nate Robinson and send them to Seattle for Danny Forston and Johan Petro. That seems a little pushing but I dont necessarily think so. James did okay in Seattle (they actually wanted to keep him) and I think theyd love to have Nate then be able to get rid of Watson which the coach would love.

Now if we wanted to get deep into it.

A package like Jamal Crawford (another native), Jerome, Malik and Nate for Forston, Petro and Lewis might be cool. attractive to both sides but would leave us with out Shooting Guard help.

I wouldnt mind even putting,
Jamal Crawford (7.2)
Nate Robinson (1.2)
Jerome James (5.4)

for no cap space and get Ray Allen and Petro in return.
Jerome James/Danny Fortson/Glyniadakis/Swift/Sene
Chris Wilcox/Nick Collison/Andre Brown
Rashard Lewis/Mikael Gelabele
Jamal Crawford/Damien Wilkins/Desmon Farmer
Luke Ridnour/Nate Robinson/Earl Watson/Mike Wilks

theyd wave either Brown or Wilks. and trade Watson as they wanted to do anyhow.

we'd have..
Curry/Petro/Cato
Frye/Lee/Rose
Jeffries/Balkman
Allen/Richardson
Marbury/Collins/Francis

anyone else like that?

Smart man, has spoken. The deal helps both teams.

The first deal looks good, we get a back up center, Seattle gets their sparkplug.

If we could get Allen here by that, then you tha man.

Starks

Starter
I think someone needs to find him a wife to settle down with like david LEe is #1 sed. Maybe he should go for the women isiah got in trouble with, she looked pretty. :beer:

u really think so? The one i saw in the papers looked like the warthog from Timone & Pumba (Lion King i think). I'd give Terrel Owens' publicist the buisness though! She's like a toned down version of that "I luv New York" chik from VH1